Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind Etherium price falling  (Read 415 times)
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

I do not think it's a special reason. this may be a correction act. The price will stay above that for a while and then rise above $ 1000 again.
The price of nothing can not move upward without ceasing Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

Reason behind ethereum price falling ? The price of ethereum down is not an excuse, it is not usually the first and second, it is a crypto market game where altcoin prices can go up and down every day.
Yes, ETH drops a bit but I do not think there is a problem. Crypto market has fluctuated continuously recently. Up and down for a few days is perfectly normal. we need to calm down, everything is still ahead.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Reason behind ethereum price falling ? The price of ethereum down is not an excuse, it is not usually the first and second, it is a crypto market game where altcoin prices can go up and down every day.
Yes, Yes, ETH drops a bit but I do not think there is a problem. Crypto market has fluctuated continuously recently. Up and down for a few days is perfectly normal. You need to calm down, everything is still ahead.

It has correlation with the fluctuation or volatility of BTC, and IT'S not  only for Ethereum, for other cryptocurrencies with independent blockchain aswell. But if you see or anyone here trying to figure out the price of all these cryptocurrencies back then, maybe a year ago compared to now, they'll be surprised how the price still far beyond a year ago even after huge bearish market.
People only remember the bad thing and forget the good thing.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

Since bitcoin is the driving force of all the alternative coin when bitcoin was dropping in price all the alternative coin including ethereum drop as well so the price of ethereum is bouncing back.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Its just ok, because as you can see our market is still down. It will recover again just wait a little more time.
The big comeback will comming soon, for now just continue to earn more eth. Or buy more eth.
Then hold it and wait, be patient, because big profit is on its way to us.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

there is no reason to be shocked of eth price,,, the hole market was going down with the btc fall...
the regulation part is nothing new in cryptocurrecy ..

last yeaer the prices went up at july- august to dezember...

willl be a interessting year 2018

Every year, the market moves of altcoin is similar so i dont really surprise with this situation.
Most people said that the price down because the news of cryptocurrency. So price of bitcoin down followed by other altcoin
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

Why is the price dropping so much right now?
The price usually goes with the trend, it can go down or it can go up regards of the outbreak of  news. - It usually take upto 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would do a thorough research you will discover that  the news trending  now is that  many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. - More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use - Venezuela issued its first oil backed cryptocurrency on Ethereum (Petro Dollar) which is a good development for etherium. Wink
For me there is nothing interesting cause whole market now has a little down even bitcoin as you know so we have to wait for pump which will hopeful be soon.

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

Actually, ETH is at stable price even after bitcoin is falling Eth is expected to touch 5000 dollars if the price stable at this price and start to increase in bull run
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

The market is a unstable now, it is reason why ethereum price falling down. But it is temporary. Probably ethereum achieve 2000 dollars in this year so do not worry
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

The market is a unstable now, it is reason why ethereum price falling down. But it is temporary. Probably ethereum achieve 2000 dollars in this year so do not worry
a lot of positive forecasts regarding the etherium and Bitcoin. Of course it pleases me, but I would like to confirm these words and any facts. Everyone was already expecting Bitcoin to grow steadily, but no one saw it that way. Let's hope that the etherium does not deceive.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

ether price was 0.03 btc few months back then it got stable at 0.05 btc and its ATH in recent months was 0.12btc .

so as per me 0.07 or 0.08 btc is good price for ether if it get stable there .

if you concerned for dollar price then entire market recovering phase , so its ok .
adding unto it is the whole market is bleeding,even the dominating bitcoins continue to goes down.so what would you expect to the other coins?theres nothing to worry because this is normal scenario if the greatest coin is dropping,and so the others will
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

Today there is a lot of speculation, the market is a bit unstable, but it will be back in a short time.
Ethereum will be$ 2000 this year guys.

If not more, bitcoin is good, but eth and smatr contracts and 90 percent of bounty companies

ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

The fall is realted to whole market dip / correction. Ether will be no 2 for a long period behing bitcoin. I see the value above 0.1 BTC.

My prediction for BTC eoy is 50.000USD that means ETH >5000USD.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Everytime when price of the whole market just dump a little bit, there are a lot of topic with almost the same tittle related to this dump. Smiley. You guy should know that crypto market is not stable, it dump and pump everyday, everyhour, everyminute. You should get used to it if you want to earn money in this world. No need to know the reason why it dump, you just need to know that it'll rise back soon. Don't ever be panic.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

I was told it is because of the recent resignation by one of the Ethereum developer, that he is not in support of one of the improvement proposal which he says is against heir law in Japan, truly, I have not followed the story closely but someone said it has divided the community
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

The whole crypto is down, including Ethereum and Bitcoin so I guess the only logical explanation is just investors are dumping as this very moment. So we have to look at it at the long term.

Everytime when price of the whole market just dump a little bit, there are a lot of topic with almost the same tittle related to this dump. Smiley. You guy should know that crypto market is not stable, it dump and pump everyday, everyhour, everyminute. You should get used to it if you want to earn money in this world. No need to know the reason why it dump, you just need to know that it'll rise back soon. Don't ever be panic.

Of course we know that the market is unstable. The problem is that there are a lot of people who expect too much, specially the bitcoin December frenzy and Etheruem November-January price jump.

I do not think it's a special reason. this may be a correction act. The price will stay above that for a while and then rise above $ 1000 again.

Yes, its just a normal correction. Although its really painful that we have seen the market goes into a lot of it. Every few days, expect a dump. Maybe investors are not that willing to pour their money in the market.
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

after a year like 2017, what do you expect x ether? another year x100?
2018 is a year of stabilization. Choose the right ico and wait for the best explosion
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Yes, I realize most of the coins are going down in the cryptocurrency market. Not just about ETH. It's nothing, I do not think there is a reason for this. There is reason to believe they have sold ETH to buy BTC.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

Yes, I realize most of the coins are going down in the cryptocurrency market. Not just about ETH. It's nothing, I do not think there is a reason for this. There is reason to believe they have sold ETH to buy BTC.

I do not see any concern or reason for this. ETH is the top choice for safety and potential on cryptocurrency this time. Volatility is the essence At some point, the price will go up again.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

As much as I know when bitcoin prices go down then all altcoins get affected and this is exactly whats happening  with Ethereum as bitcoin seems to be dipping
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: