Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: litecoin seems so cheap  (Read 231 times)
rt113679

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:18:12 AM

did the hard fork take place yet? Litecoin Gold?
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

This is just a beginning, it will rise up soon.  Smiley

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

First of all, it's its creator - Charlie Lee, who completely focused on promoting his crypto currency. Low transaction costs. "It's very fast."
 Excellent wallet Litecoin Core. This is a big plus, since the wallet is fast, and takes up little space on the hard drive.
Litecoin is holding steady at over $ 200 after a period of sharp price hikes, plans made in the roadmap have made investors more confident in Litecoin. I think LTC will be stepping up its reach in the future to be able to compare with Ethereum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

I always hear good things about litecoin, it doesn't really get any negativity. Seems to be a really popular coin, which has been around a while now.

So why is the price so cheap? i heard it should be around 10% the value of Bitcoin so what do you guys think?

I don't think it's cheap. I have seen litecoin since it was 20-30 USD per LTC. The coin has jumped all the ATH of 300 in the past and now it is playing around 200 USD. I think that is the best market cap any coin can achieve and believe that it is going in the right direction and at right speed too. Believe it or not it is next ethereum and those who invest into it heavily today will have great future. It is the same repeating cycle of ethereum only where ethereum played around couple of dollars then jumped to 300 bucks and played over there for long and then now you see what ethereum is worth today. :-)

So yeah just consider the LTC the same way and go along the flow.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

Litecoin has been around for quite sometime, and i agree with you that its one of he best coins around, the fact that its cheap in price doesn't directly point to its value,i think litecoin will take some time before reaching the top but when it does there will be no turning back. The few superior alt coin are only above it by a small margin due to the difference in technology and the way the market received it, But its a coin for the future

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

I always hear good things about litecoin, it doesn't really get any negativity. Seems to be a really popular coin, which has been around a while now.

So why is the price so cheap? i heard it should be around 10% the value of Bitcoin so what do you guys think?

I'm not very researching about litecoin,
I think there are many altcoin that I can do as a trading material. I just prefer to ethereum for investment and as a priority in every trade. besides, if i hold it, the eth value will continue to increase
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

LiteCoin is Bitcoins little brother, and appears to have a good user case and public recognition and usage as a medium of exchange - and it’s likely to be one of the few thousands of current cryptocoins that will survive and hold value long term. It’s price of $210 is about 7% that of Bitcoin, and it has current circulating supply of 55,000 is 3x that of Bitcoins and ultimately its total circulating supply of 84,000 will be 4x that of Bitcoins. It’s hard to see LiteCoin ever having more than 5-10% of the price of Bitcoin, but given Bitcoin should appreciate greatly in value over the next few years there’s plenty of room for LiteCoin to rise significantly in price from where it is as well! The question is what is the best investment vehicle for the bulk of your capital!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:17:09 AM

did the hard fork take place yet? Litecoin Gold?

I guess yes, Litecoin Gold is already trading but i cannot find any suitable market as per coinmarketcap.
they have same specification except few modifications to existing one.
have a look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-gold/#markets

eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

lite coin is a coin that has a very good team and pengenmbang they can follow the flow of bitcoin price increase not only that litecoin also supported by large companies that work with litecoin very much. I believe litecoin is a potent coin that is very expensive.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:22:24 AM

Well because it has many supplies that isn't sufficient yet to increase the value but also due to the market decrease of the altcoins and bitcoin it is affected.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

is 190$ cheap for lightcoin? i donot think so, becuase in last year it had been 4$. so it is high Now. but it can growth more in the future.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:34:36 AM

Litecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies on the market and it is one of the most successful. In some extent this currency is better technologically than Bitcoin. I am sure that Litecoin has nice future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: