Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia SCAM  (Read 5962 times)
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

Watch out for Cryptopia!!!!
I have traded many times at different exchanges but at Cryptopia: now no credit 3 times in a row.
They steal your money!
They do not credit your account and do NOT respond at Twitter or email.

Just want to say that can you share with us any proof you know they are a giant in the crypto world this doesn't make any sense

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

I have traded many times at different exchanges but at Cryptopia: now no credit 3 times in a row.
They steal your money!

Realy? i have some fund in Cryptopia. but not to much just only have 90,000 Pacoin. I think Cryptopia wouldn't scam. i have figured out cryptopia have bad respown in support, but they not will be doing a scam for sure.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

Do you have any proofs? maybe some screenshoot so we can review it? As far as I know Cryptopia is fine because I always trade there and so far I don't have any problem to do transaction there. Are you sure have following the right step by step to do the transaction there?
Cracknario

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 06:06:06 PM by Cracknario

They steal your money!

Just want to say that can you share with us any proof you know they are a giant in the crypto world this doesn't make any sense

I have proofs. What do you need me to send you so you can believe it Huh?
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

I heard that there are some problems with this exchange, but I can not say that it is scam, because I myself have used the exchange services more than once, so I think that this is not a scam
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

i have zero problems with them. its a good exchange. im using it for a long time. you can contact support if you have any problems

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

I am a crypto currency trader and in the long time ago I am create a account with cryptopia. still now I am use cryptopia in this moment I don't feel any problem with cryptopia. I think you have a some problem and you don't provide the right screenshot or right proof so we feel some problem with cryptopia but cryptopia is not a scam.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Cryptopia has good reputation,maybe you can have some proofs to support your claim.What if the problem isnt with cryptopia and it is with you? can you provide the transaction in the blockchain so that we can investiage with your problems? accusing some exchanges without proofs can be consider as demation and you can be sue in the legal court.

Cracknario

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

Do you have any proofs? maybe some screenshoot so we can review it? As far as I know Cryptopia is fine because I always trade there and so far I don't have any problem to do transaction there. Are you sure have following the right step by step to do the transaction there?

I have proofs !!
What do you need me to send you so you can believe it ??
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

There are many negative reviews around each exchange. And I'm not surprised that they exist around this exchange. I have been trading there for a long time and I had no problems with deposit or withdraw coins except fey delays. Probably it was just luck))

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:11:44 PM
Merited by Lafu (2)

I have proofs !!

Some TX IDs and a screenshot of your deposit screen?  Sure I've had the odd delay there too but never for more than a couple of days (only with a VIVO deposit that got stuck). 

I think they will have the problems fixed soon, they have been working overtime on their scaling issues since the start of the year.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

No need worry at all, cryptopia is safe. But please read any details by them for example do the deposit and withdraw option is available or not. Sometimes they maintenance some wallet so you cant get your fund out or in to that exchange. Also their support is doing fine, i mean is not fast but in one day they clear my trouble and answer all my questions.
I fully agree with your great talk.
They are not be scammer, they gives service very well. Every time can not be work proper there has many issue, such as internet problem, server problem, wallet maintenance etc.
So wait and see the future. Best luck of trading.

Be hardworker
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

I don't think it is a scam. It does have some issues but they resolve it with time. Or may be they are. I haven't experienced any issues with Cryptopia so far.
Cracknario

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:39:56 PM

No need worry at all, cryptopia is safe. But please read any details by them for example do the deposit and withdraw option is available or not. Sometimes they maintenance some wallet so you cant get your fund out or in to that exchange. Also their support is doing fine, i mean is not fast but in one day they clear my trouble and answer all my questions.
I fully agree with your great talk.
They are not be scammer, they gives service very well. Every time can not be work proper there has many issue, such as internet problem, server problem, wallet maintenance etc.
So wait and see the future. Best luck of trading.

I need my money now. Not in a month. Do you understand that?
If they keep my money for a week. That's not normal.
It is permissible a delay of hours or 2 days at most. But 7 days Huh
Do you think a good service ?? .. 7 days without having my money. The coins are losing their price and I can not sell them.
SERVICE IS BAD !!. I think you have distorted the notion of the responsibility of a company that manages your funds.
Cracknario

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

I have proofs !!

Some TX IDs and a screenshot of your deposit screen?  Sure I've had the odd delay there too but never for more than a couple of days (only with a VIVO deposit that got stuck).  

I think they will have the problems fixed soon, they have been working overtime on their scaling issues since the start of the year.

Observe the send dates. And watch the latest income and balance.

The Pirl network has no problems because i'm sending to another wallet without any inconvenience.

You can verify each transaction from here
https://poseidon.pirl.io/explorer/transaction/0x338155302e784e26906e530f8cd0a5b41869fa277c1caa040a79d12d3c80e30f/

https://k50.kn3.net/E/1/C/2/4/0/4E5.png
https://k50.kn3.net/3/C/8/8/F/4/5A3.png
https://k50.kn3.net/6/C/B/A/D/B/967.png
https://k50.kn3.net/3/1/F/2/4/7/C5F.png

Totoff

Activity: 142
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

Personally I used Cryptopia and had less problem than with Hitbtc...

Bitcointalk Member

IEOCUhdWQD58SCKvuRPcK/ezqptGuDJ13bHnI0tWGRYPSInzaXupC3pTcrQWxfhSyMhX8G5tw6r5U2kLHJN/4+A=
Merlig

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

I have problems with Cryptopia too.
I made a transaction with Innova to my Cryptopia wallet.
In the Innova block explorer you can see that the transfer was ok. Further you see that someone transfer the INN after 1 hour to another account. In this account they collect more INN.

Never did see any deposit in my Innova Cryptopia wallet.

Then when you look further in the block explorer you see that they collect exact 1000 INN in 1 account.
1000 Innova are needed for 1 MN.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

May be you can provide any proofs. Some screenshoots, transactions or anything else? Quite big exchange may be some mistake? What do you mean dont credit account?

yes agree, I think it would be better if included with evidence, for example screenshoot or other evidence, to be more convincing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

They steal your money!

I don't think crytopia is scam I use it always and trade alts and it's ok. I think you check always what you doing if you have transaction mostly the address where you send your coins. Always double check your addresses where you send your coin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

They steal your money!

as long i trade there in cryptopia, i have no issue,
then you said this cryptopia SCAM,? i will believe it if you have a proof about your quote
maybe a screenshoot, or others to proof it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: