Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia SCAM  (Read 5962 times)
G.Geo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

Well let me share my experience too.

From what ive seen the few days i trade there, all was fine UNTIL i cant login to my account.

Says a confirmation email was send bla bla, i get nothing in my email.

So i tried to contact support, i get an email follow this link to see moderator reply and guess what?

I have to login to my cryptopia to see the reply. The original problem is i cant login.

Its like that error from Microsoft back in the day, "no keyboard found press enter to continue"

I reply to same email that i cant login and i get a reply this time on the email not follow this link to see the reply,
and i get some response

"Thanks for contacting Cryptopia.

I've had a look at your account and it hasn't been locked lately. If you're referring to a different account, please let me know the account you're referring to and I'll be happy to have a look for you.

Kind regards,

Cryptopia Support"

I never said the account is locked, i reply again(with screenshot of my account), being days now nothing.

Its like am talking to a bot or people are stupid.

So you tell me now whenever this is resolved, if ever is resolved, if i will continue to use this exchange?

I just accepted buy now that i lost my money. Because for me now its a SCAM.

For a simple thing like this, which wasnt my fault!!. I used the website for few days, logged in multiple times, throws me out one day like this,
and i cant used it, start to smells fishy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

This posts should be at the service discussion I believe. Why do you think so that cryptopia is a scam? You should provide information about this and screenshot to make us believe in your objection.
emmaong12

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Never had a problem with them personally.
lotsofblocks

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

My transfer just took forever and my NEM got locked because of some issue with how NEM was being used on another exchange that got hacked.  So I wasn't able to get my NEM and now they are pretty much worthless.

The fees were very high on Cryptopia too.

The site is interesting but Binance is so much better.
honghai0730

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Dont post non-sense here, i have been trading on cryptopia for few months and no such things happen.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

I do not think they are scammers, I personally have never had any problems with them, everything worked and it was good!
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

Yes I have been trading there many times as well, and I do not think that they are scam. If your deposit is not counted just waiting for a few hours maybe they have some problems with certain coin purses if, however, your coins do not appear at the end of the range to their support. Such shrill accusations must have some evidence.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

I have on Cryptopia already long are Nano, will try today to withdraw. Later I will write the result.

efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

There have been a lot of speculation about this exchange site lately. just coin volume is small and currency volumes are generally low. I do not believe it is scam.
G.Geo

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Well let me share my experience too.

From what ive seen the few days i trade there, all was fine UNTIL i cant login to my account.

Says a confirmation email was send bla bla, i get nothing in my email.

So i tried to contact support, i get an email follow this link to see moderator reply and guess what?

I have to login to my cryptopia to see the reply. The original problem is i cant login.

Its like that error from Microsoft back in the day, "no keyboard found press enter to continue"

I reply to same email that i cant login and i get a reply this time on the email not follow this link to see the reply,
and i get some response

"Thanks for contacting Cryptopia.

I've had a look at your account and it hasn't been locked lately. If you're referring to a different account, please let me know the account you're referring to and I'll be happy to have a look for you.

Kind regards,

Cryptopia Support"

I never said the account is locked, i reply again(with screenshot of my account), being days now nothing.

Its like am talking to a bot or people are stupid.

So you tell me now whenever this is resolved, if ever is resolved, if i will continue to use this exchange?

I just accepted buy now that i lost my money. Because for me now its a SCAM.

For a simple thing like this, which wasnt my fault!!. I used the website for few days, logged in multiple times, throws me out one day like this,
and i cant used it, start to smells fishy.

After some time the issue was resolved, so this guys seem legit
lotsofblocks

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

They have been around for a long time so it's not a scam.  I have personally used them but just will try not to in the future.  Too expensive and slow to resolve issues.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

I want to say if I think you misunderstand them because they are really trusted and a good exchanger.
and also Cryptopia I think is one of the good stock exchanges.

Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:32:50 AM

Almost all of the exChanges has no pure form of customer service. Even the top 5 HitBtc also solve your query very late that could take 2 or 3 months. So, as in the case of Cryptopia it is a very low volume trades exchange. So, service may be poor. But, deposit and withdrawals take place correctly. If you have any problem regarding your deposit then check out the problem from the source at first.
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:34:22 AM

Indeed, on the off chance that you give genuine realities and proof as you undermined this trade, at that point I trust you and will bolster you in the battle against fraudsters. He has heard a few comparative cases, however he has not seen any proof
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

Cryptopia is not a scam ,i was add tokens before 3 days ago and withdraw BTC to other exchange also ,may be they are not giving reply, you should email them or generate a ticket .

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

Cryptopia is not a scam ,i was add tokens before 3 days ago and withdraw BTC to other exchange also ,may be they are not giving reply, you should email them or generate a ticket .

Sometimes they are slow to reply and there is an incident that it take days but sor base on my experience they are still paying or a transaction is being processed. I think let us have a little patient, they have so many traders to attend with. hope so all is fine to them.

Open for Campaigns
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

now it's a lot of bounty and ICO the Scam we must be more careful in choosing more thoroughly and must always monitor the movement of the Bounty ..
many people have been deceived by ICOs "irresponsibly.
always be careful "bounty hunters
liangzi123

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:16:27 AM

Exchanges also need to make money, and when they can't make money from transaction fees, chances are other ways. For example, if a lie is hacked and then closed, it is actually stealing the funds. This kind of thing happened before.

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

I don't think Cryptopia could be called as SCAM because of Cryptopia exchange demand quite high listing fee. That's show at least only legit altcoin/project with fund able to be on Cryptopia.
If it was a SCAM then they would list for free to lure in deposits.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

Watch out for Cryptopia!!!!
I have traded many times at different exchanges but at Cryptopia: now no credit 3 times in a row.
They steal your money!
They do not credit your account and do NOT respond at Twitter or email.

Cryptopia is not a scum, it's a good exchange, which I've been using for more than a year, so do not slander a good stock exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: