Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can loan 0.25 BTC || Apply Within  (Read 2652 times)
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:38:36 PM

Asking for 20% interest in a week means you're sure to only get scammers.  Just go to coinlenders or whatever.

Not necessarily.  I paid 15% last week out of shear laziness to hook back up my mining rig and get the money out of my wallet Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:51:07 PM

I'm applying, and have some words real quick. 

1.  Kouye accuses everyone of being a scammer. He accused me, and after I sent him proof and posted in a thread, he didn't say shit. Left feedback for nothing.  He might mean well, but he's an arogant asshole in my opinion. Even after his shit, I Stoll respect him for trying to help. Its done in the wrong way though I think.

2.  I took an initial loan from naphtofor .1 btc, repaid .12.
Btc.  I took the loan so I didn't have to buy coins from btcquick, since I gamble on sports on bookmaker, and decided to gamble with a few btc books now also on the side.  I took the loan with the stipulation if I made money, I'd repay from that.  If I lost, I'd buy from btcquick and repay still.  I repaid.

3. I have since taken out 2 loans from him, same idea, but these were for .25, repayment of .3btc.  Repaid one, and took another out this morning.  I lost the one yesterday, so I bought from btcquick and paid it off.  If I lose tonight, I'm buying and repaying in the morning as always.  I'm sure he will vouch for me, and we can find transaction ids also if needed.

4.  Am I doing a great thing in doing these loans?  To most, probably not.  To me, I think I am.  If I win I can bank my profit and repay the loan and don't have to buy any btc.  If I lose, I buy what I would have bought anyways.  Essentially, I am paying a small interest rate for the opportunity to free roll a few games each day. 

I am applying for a loan from op here for same terms, but looking for a smaller interest rate.  I pmed details of what I was lookingfor.  Just as in previous loans, iif I lost, I will buy from btcquick and repay that way.  I work full time, its not an issue.  I haven't asked naphto if he would be interested in a longer term loan (3-4 days) at a lower interest rate.  I will before I take a new loan. 

Looking for 1btc loan repayment 1.2 btc, four days from loan date.  Probly repay early win or lose.

I'm on my phone, posting links is kind of difficult.  If needed, contact me or naphto.  Can provide repayment trans ids in morning when I am at a pc if needed.
Damnsammit

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:26:50 AM

OP, if you want to get scammed, I highly suggest you take a loan from the above person.  He doesn't seem sketchy at all!   Roll Eyes
cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:31:35 AM

OP, if you want to get scammed, I highly suggest you take a loan from the above person.  He doesn't seem sketchy at all!   Roll Eyes

How do I seem sketchy?  Why don't you ask the user I take a loan from each day?

Why don't you look at my past dealings?

Why don't you look where I try to help out that charity that seansoutpost runs.

Damnsammit

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:54:04 AM

How do I seem sketchy?  Why don't you ask the user I take a loan from each day?

Why don't you look at my past dealings?

Why don't you look where I try to help out that charity that seansoutpost runs.

mistercoin 0: -0 / +0(0)   2013-09-22   0.50000000      This person "Claimed" he could 100% exploit a betting site and not lose the 0.5..he comes back and said he lost...classic. Beware!
Kouye 0: -0 / +3(3)   2013-09-15   0.00000000   Reference   Newbie to Loan sub, escaping out with a "I'm good, don't need this anymore!" (Delete)

Yet no positive feedback.  Who is this daily loaner... I mean your other account?

Sorry bro, you gotta try harder.
cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:13:34 AM

1.  Mistercoin wanted me to try to double his btc, after untold him I was winning on doubkedownbtc, because they have some of their bj rules way in favor of the players. We lost, he tried to blackmail me into giving him some btc.  I even offered to throw him some btc back out of pockets, even though it was a gamble, and I owe the man jack shit.  He ruined that by posting retarded neg rep.  Not my issue.

2.  Kouye made a comment because I posted on loan thread. Surprise. Its kouye, the super troll. 

3.  The guy I borrow from is naphto.  And its not an alternate account ass.  I love when I read through these, people always have something to say.  You say its obvious and to try harder. It must not be too obvious, I'm being as transparent as possible.  The guys loans me, I repay. Its pretty simple.

4.  I do have positive feedback. Didn't see the cheap amazon card I bought?  Ill ask naphto to post feedback also. 

5.  All these people making accusations with absolutly no proof is ridiculous. I understand being cautios.  But to blatently accuse someone of something with zero proof, that's low. Get real.

Is there a reason you have an issue with me?  I've backed everything I have have stated with facts. I'm not some 19 year old punk kid like 80% of the people here. I am a grown ass man with a family.  When you can figure out how the real world works, and don't make baseless accusations, then we can talk damnsammit.  If you think you have some sort of proof that the user I loan from is me, please tell me, and lets get that proven wrong somehow. Until then, do not accuse me of bogus crap.  You want to advise against a loan, back it up.please.
Damnsammit

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:23:14 AM

5.  All these people making accusations with absolutly no proof is ridiculous. I understand being cautios.  But to blatently accuse someone of something with zero proof, that's low. Get real.

First off, I didn't accuse you.  I just said you seem sketchy in a sarcastic way.  You might be honest.   I have no personal dealings with you and I don't have any negative feelings towards you.  Like others in this subsection, I want to warn people of potential scammers.  I think you are a risk because of the fact that you have negative feedback and are referencing positive things that don't exist in your feedback.

Is there a reason you have an issue with me?  I've backed everything I have have stated with facts. I'm not some 19 year old punk kid like 80% of the people here. I am a grown ass man with a family.  When you can figure out how the real world works, and don't make baseless accusations, then we can talk damnsammit.  If you think you have some sort of proof that the user I loan from is me, please tell me, and lets get that proven wrong somehow. Until then, do not accuse me of bogus crap.  You want to advise against a loan, back it up.please.

Again, no issue with you.  I am not arguing your facts except you have only backed them up with your text.  No one elses word or links to successful loans in the past.  I have no doubt that you are a grown ass man with a family and I am sorry if I came off as offensive.  I just don't want to see anyone get scammed on this forum whether it is for $1 or $10 or $1000.  I don't claim, nor have I claimed to have "some sort of proof" that you are fraudulent.  

I do realize now that my previous post* was pretty rude, but I think you need to confront those that gave you negative feedback.  It might not be the right thing, but I always look at someone's trust rating and references before considering them for a trade or loan.  Cbhelp, you seem like a good guy and I hope that you are, but you have to realize this is the internet where nothing is what it seems and several people are going to be skeptical!  Keep calm and move on... or whatever the fuck that phrase is! Tongue

*" OP, if you want to get scammed, I highly suggest you take a loan from the above person.  He doesn't seem sketchy at all!   "  
cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:29:21 AM

I totally agree with you.  I pmd kouye with links and even screenshots to back my proof up, he ignored me and the pm.  I then posted the exact pm I sent him in open forum.  Ill post it here in a few.

Mistercoin, as I said, he sent coins to try to double.  I lost.  I offerered to send him some back should i win in the future. He wanted to extort me about it, and I STILL offered. He posted hos feedback, end of story.   Itried to resolve it.He DoD what he felt was right. I did what I felt was right.  Ill try to get the owner of doubledownbtc to send me a playing history of my account when mistercoin sent btc. He sent it directly into my ddbtc account and it was lost. Ill pm him for that info.

Thanks for replying damnsammit.  You came off a lot more mature, and sorry if I sounded like a dick.  I don't want to see anyone lose out either.
cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:32:12 AM

Below os exactly what I sent to kouye. He never replied.

So, I asked for a loan because I was awaiting btcQuick to process my payment.  The reason I was waiting was because I initially entered the wrong card number into google wallet, and it declined, then I placed a new order, and enetered the correct order, but google wallet froze my acciount until I called them, so they could be sure it was me using my account.

Links:

Email from btcQuick:  http://imgur.com/qZFnt7c

Email from Google:  http://imgur.com/i9InS0p

Screen Cap of the .17xxxx btc I had pending, when asked for the .1 loan.  This shows it was completed afterwords, and I withdrew my loan request:  http://imgur.com/Q7Vio8P

Sure, there are some scammy people out there.  And sure, I post a lot.  I post a lot and try to make good posts because I get bored at work, and I also get paid from my signature for quality posts. 

I don't know why you decided to say that you think I am a one time trade account, but I hope that you reconsider jumping to conclusions in the future.

Thanks.
HyPNoTiK (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:40:53 AM

I'm applying, and have some words real quick. 

1.  Kouye accuses everyone of being a scammer. He accused me, and after I sent him proof and posted in a thread, he didn't say shit. Left feedback for nothing.  He might mean well, but he's an arogant asshole in my opinion. Even after his shit, I Stoll respect him for trying to help. Its done in the wrong way though I think.

2.  I took an initial loan from naphtofor .1 btc, repaid .12.
Btc.  I took the loan so I didn't have to buy coins from btcquick, since I gamble on sports on bookmaker, and decided to gamble with a few btc books now also on the side.  I took the loan with the stipulation if I made money, I'd repay from that.  If I lost, I'd buy from btcquick and repay still.  I repaid.

3. I have since taken out 2 loans from him, same idea, but these were for .25, repayment of .3btc.  Repaid one, and took another out this morning.  I lost the one yesterday, so I bought from btcquick and paid it off.  If I lose tonight, I'm buying and repaying in the morning as always.  I'm sure he will vouch for me, and we can find transaction ids also if needed.

4.  Am I doing a great thing in doing these loans?  To most, probably not.  To me, I think I am.  If I win I can bank my profit and repay the loan and don't have to buy any btc.  If I lose, I buy what I would have bought anyways.  Essentially, I am paying a small interest rate for the opportunity to free roll a few games each day. 

I am applying for a loan from op here for same terms, but looking for a smaller interest rate.  I pmed details of what I was lookingfor.  Just as in previous loans, iif I lost, I will buy from btcquick and repay that way.  I work full time, its not an issue.  I haven't asked naphto if he would be interested in a longer term loan (3-4 days) at a lower interest rate.  I will before I take a new loan. 

Looking for 1btc loan repayment 1.2 btc, four days from loan date.  Probly repay early win or lose.

I'm on my phone, posting links is kind of difficult.  If needed, contact me or naphto.  Can provide repayment trans ids in morning when I am at a pc if needed.

I understand your reasoning for the loan. Unfortunately at this time I don't feel comfortable with lending you the amount of 1 BTC. I would however consider lending you 0.25 BTC. If you are still interested at this point reply on here. I understand that you are viewed as high risk and I'm going to be taking a gamble here myself, ha. If you do not default on this loan and properly abide by the terms set then I will personally increase your credit rating with ME. After so many successful transactions I will re-evaluate our current situation and status and then we can discuss a bigger loan value, but at this time I will be willing to go out on the limb and offer you a 0.25 BTC.
cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:53:54 AM

What kind of interest rate would we be looking at?  With .25, I would offer .275 back with a term of 24 hours.  This reduces the interest I currently pay now for loans.  I would take the loan if this would be an open loan, where I can repay it, and take out a new loan, since I bet often.

I would repay either through winnings or ill buy on btcquick of I lose.  Either way, repaid within 24 hours, unless there is a delay with btcquick, in that case, ill order through coinbase.  I'm eligible for instant buys there in 9 days anyways, and that service os way cheaper then btcquick.

Also, I want to repay my outstanding loan before taking out another, ill be repaying it in about 10 hours (morning)
naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:46:23 AM

What kind of interest rate would we be looking at?  With .25, I would offer .275 back with a term of 24 hours.  This reduces the interest I currently pay now for loans.  I would take the loan if this would be an open loan, where I can repay it, and take out a new loan, since I bet often.

I would repay either through winnings or ill buy on btcquick of I lose.  Either way, repaid within 24 hours, unless there is a delay with btcquick, in that case, ill order through coinbase.  I'm eligible for instant buys there in 9 days anyways, and that service os way cheaper then btcquick.

Also, I want to repay my outstanding loan before taking out another, ill be repaying it in about 10 hours (morning)

Still waiting for repayment for yesterday's loan.
Do not loan him before I get repaid please.
cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:04:46 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/acdda6a194ea84c0ca8dcf93f54cab89defcceffc4c538003de9a4ae2ba53f8e

Repaid as always as soon as I woke up.  Thanks naphto!
cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:36:04 PM

13ZfgSLuUZ1t8kmw4j6gN75vpbm233xfdh

Here's my deposit address to my sports book.  Its a one time address, so for future loans it'll be different I think.

This loan is for .25, to be repaid by this time tomorrow, in the amount of .275.  Please post a repayment address.
cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:09:28 PM

Here's my deposit address to my sports book.  Its a one time address, so for future loans it'll be different I think.

This loan is for .25, to be repaid by this time tomorrow, in the amount of .275.  Please post a repayment address.

I confirm I received .25 from OP, and will be repaying this loan by this time, tomorrow, at a rate of .275

Please post or PM me a repayment address, at your convenience.

Thanks
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:55:31 PM

OP please refer to the thread i just made. I am looking for a total of 1.5btc in total but .25 would help me reach that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301447.0

thanks for your consideration

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:41:08 PM

Here's my deposit address to my sports book.  Its a one time address, so for future loans it'll be different I think.

This loan is for .25, to be repaid by this time tomorrow, in the amount of .275.  Please post a repayment address.

I confirm I received .25 from OP, and will be repaying this loan by this time, tomorrow, at a rate of .275

Please post or PM me a repayment address, at your convenience.

Thanks

Cardinals won for me, in addition to a few soccer wins.  Ready to repay, awaiting address.

https://i.imgur.com/xmZrpGu.jpg
BitcoinLeader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:27:20 PM

so you won around 0.15 btc, congrats cbhelp

cbhelp

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:36:51 PM

so you won around 0.15 btc, congrats cbhelp

I put in plays each day. Ill pit in more tomorrow, pending a loan.  I bet some profits on Yankees tonight.
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:17:57 PM

I put in plays each day. Ill pit in more tomorrow, pending a loan.  I bet some profits on Yankees tonight.
See what I meant, Duke ? Now they're copycating you. Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: