Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: BTC-e now bans users for mentioning mcxNOW or realsolid [UPDATE]  (Read 3579 times)
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:50:10 PM

For transactions. The trollbox is a great area for education, why leave?

Greatest quote ever

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:55:24 AM

Well trolled , tell me where is mxc hosted , you obviously own shares yes ?

Australia

Wrong,

The mcxNOW servers are on the USA West Coast.

54.214.21.183 is the IP.

~BCX~

Agreed he spins shit about being in OZ ... but when he last had a DNS problem his bullshit unraveled due to DNS propagation times for OZ based DNS hubs

I

OBJECT NOT FOUND
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:08:07 PM

you dumb shit you don't go to someones place of business and then talk about their competition. you are lucky if you only get a 60 min ban.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 05:28:29 PM

lol Realsolid apparently found another way to scam you suckers by dumping his Solidcoin premines.

Nice job mate!  Cheesy
chowderman

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:49:57 PM

Haven't heard of mcx, so I went to check it out, and the first thing I see is:

realsolid: chowderman: gavin andresen, leader of bitcoin, is introducing centralized certificates into bitcoin, so thats the trojan horse

Okay, never visiting that site again lol. Glad to know realsolid is in charge and just spreading FUD about bitcoin. What's funny, is the exchange's backbone is btc...

How did my name get in there? Are you insinuating that I am that dude? Or in league with that guy? No Effing way hombre.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:09:09 PM

realsolid: chowderman: gavin andresen, leader of bitcoin, is introducing centralized certificates into bitcoin, so thats the trojan horse

Okay, never visiting that site again lol. Glad to know realsolid is in charge and just spreading FUD about bitcoin. What's funny, is the exchange's backbone is btc...

How did my name get in there? Are you insinuating that I am that dude? Or in league with that guy? No Effing way hombre.

It's a copy and paste from the chat. That means, realsolid typed this into the chat:
chowderman: gavin andresen, leader of bitcoin, is introducing centralized certificates into bitcoin, so thats the trojan horse

That means, that he addressed you, with:
gavin andresen, leader of bitcoin, is introducing centralized certificates into bitcoin, so thats the trojan horse

Got it now?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:12:24 PM

Why are you guys whining about being banned, just do what I did when they banned me in 2011.

Email them and ask them to un-ban you!

Very coincidentally they were DDoS'ed for about 18 hours right after banning me.

For some reason they never seem to ban me now.

Nice guys they are over at BTC-e.

~BCX~
You're welcome.  Wink

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
chowderman

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:16:06 PM

It's a copy and paste from the chat. That means, realsolid typed this into the chat:
chowderman: gavin andresen, leader of bitcoin, is introducing centralized certificates into bitcoin, so thats the trojan horse

That means, that he addressed you, with:
gavin andresen, leader of bitcoin, is introducing centralized certificates into bitcoin, so thats the trojan horse

Got it now?

Got it...I think that was response to me trolling him over his share fees, chop shop stock things...
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 08:58:45 PM

If you are trading alt's BTC-e > *
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:36:56 PM

If you are trading alt's BTC-e > *
That's why there is cryptsy.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:55:13 PM

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:02:55 PM

Damn that makes me hungry.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:52:35 PM

no one mentioned that MCX has a chat box ban people for a fee function ?

none of them post hard rules they make em up as they go along and they are brats drunk on altcoin exchange power..

i have been banned with no warning or explanation at Cryptsy many times and i think its because
they got tired of me making fun of the reasons why (they have given me in the past)
such as "I'm not the mood for you" i got from one lol

1 week ago i was banned for 24 hrs because i pointed out how a mod used his admin power to start an argument with me
then threatened me when i tried to prove myself.. and after i proved it there was nothing but silence
then i said fuck this i'm out and laughed at how a mod used his power to win arguments i seen nothing and left..
when i came back like 6 hrs later it said your banned for an hour.. then again and again every 6 hours for 24 hrs roughly.
Childish and unprofesional !
I never did get an explanation in anyway why i was banned or warned etc.. they banned me after i left

not an isolated incident.. mods on all these places are idiots that think they are all important and shit because they can ban you.
kids lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:52:04 PM

no one mentioned that MCX has a chat box ban people for a fee function ?

none of them post hard rules they make em up as they go along and they are brats drunk on altcoin exchange power..

i have been banned with no warning or explanation at Cryptsy many times and i think its because
they got tired of me making fun of the reasons why (they have given me in the past)
such as "I'm not the mood for you" i got from one lol

1 week ago i was banned for 24 hrs because i pointed out how a mod used his admin power to start an argument with me
then threatened me when i tried to prove myself.. and after i proved it there was nothing but silence
then i said fuck this i'm out and laughed at how a mod used his power to win arguments i seen nothing and left..
when i came back like 6 hrs later it said your banned for an hour.. then again and again every 6 hours for 24 hrs roughly.
Childish and unprofesional !
I never did get an explanation in anyway why i was banned or warned etc.. they banned me after i left

not an isolated incident.. mods on all these places are idiots that think they are all important and shit because they can ban you.
kids lol
I'd ban you too.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: