Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does price matter to you ?  (Read 264 times)
Kurva (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

Does price matter to you if you going to invest in a project or not ?

I see that some say no i not hold that coin because i missed the train. And the coin i talk about now just trading for 3$ is that to ekepensive to invest in ? I just not understand when i see this. I do understand that the person missed out the coin when it was cheaper. I just try to gaine information and understanding of how some of you are thinking. So i can be a better trader my self. Thats why i ask this question.

Thanks !!
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

It depends. If, based on my own research, the project is good, then the token price shouldn't be a problem because I know the price will go to the moon. USUALLY, most good ICOs have "cheap" tokens.
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

I see that some say no i not hold that coin because i missed the train. And the coin i talk about now just trading for 3$ is that to ekepensive to invest in ? I just not understand when i see this. I do understand that the person missed out the coin when it was cheaper. I just try to gaine information and understanding of how some of you are thinking. So i can be a better trader my self. Thats why i ask this question.

Thanks !!

Thanks for asking this question. And honestly the answer should be "No". Why? Because the token price is only one metric of a bigger picture. The important part is the supply of coins and the token price which then reflects the market cap. And because you can buy factional "parts" of coins in crypto the token price is even more worthless. That's different to stocks where you cannot buy 0,23 parts of a share.

BUT... Because most people in crypto have honestly no idea of basic financial principles and are tricked "psychologically" they will chase cheap coins.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

I think they don’t believe that this coin price will grow in future. So, 3$ is a limit. But I don’t agree with this opinion. Everything depend on situation and coin at all.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

price and circulating supply is important for me. And also i dont buy if it is around all time high because i made such mistakes so many times and if it is around all time high, there will be a much better buy opportunity for sure so waiting is better.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:32:16 PM

Thanks !!

It's strange that you're worried about this question. Where you need to focus on the fund that you're ready to invest. And the cost of the coin can change after  listing at a exchange, if the project is really cool.
And if not, then you should'nt disassemble it as a subject of investment!
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

Market cap matters to me more than the price of each token or coin.  I prefer to invest in low market cap cryptocurrencies since the price rise is usually greater than projects that have already mooned. 
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

Thanks !!

if you want to invest, probably the best time is when the coin hit the cheapest value, but we don't when it comes. It matters for investor to coin if the value is cheap and then hold it and wait for the coin gaining value.
beheddard

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

When making an entry in to the market, price matters a lot, but once you have it and it is something you plan to HODL, best not to worry about short term price fluctuations. It'll drive you mad.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

Market cap matters to me more than the price of each token or coin.  I prefer to invest in low market cap cryptocurrencies since the price rise is usually greater than projects that have already mooned. 
Price is very visible to the public which definitely become an eye catching to them. I know not all of us are getting much time searching and digging the best coin for investment, only they look for cheap prices. Of course they buy those coins having a low price because they really think that their is a profit from it which a good thing also. But also we consider its market cap and circulating supply which is the most important thing to know how far this coins to go.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

Thanks !!

Don't look at price or supply of coin in separate terms. You have to look at MARKETCAP of this coin (PRICE X CURRENT SUPPLY). Then you have to compare marketcap to the closest competitors and make subjective adjustment regarding the stage implementation of the project and what are the current exchanges where this token is listed. This is how you may get understanding.
But anyway keep your reaseach - everything comes with time spent and mistakes made.

Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

Thanks !!
If there was a strong trend now, I think you'd be right. But now the market is incomprehensible, and therefore I should not buy much expensive . There is no trend yet, but everything is waiting for it.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

Thanks !!
We would be liars if we tell you that we dont mind the price value of each coins,we are all here to get a lot of money with cryptocurrencies and that is the common thing why we are investing to cryptocurrencies.For you to be a good investor you need to do a lot of research,check the coin's background and the people behind it,learn some basic trading skills first,you can go to investopedia so you would have some knowledge.

nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

Thanks !!
The price is matter when do you invest in coins. Like bitcoin, if you want to have a more profit by investing, don't miss the chance to buy bitcoin when the value is cheapest before. Example, when bitcoin is drop to 6000$, you should buy some bitcoin and hold it. Then sell it when you think that your capital was doubled or more.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

It's completely relative issue , the price is - of course - a fundamental factor the should be looked at , but ( as I said ) it's relatively influencing any trader decision . You may gain much profits in a coin train ( considered as missed at a given point ) as well as you may not gain anything from another coin train ( that considered as not missed ) .
You see, it depends on the project itself and the ability to predict prices earlier .
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

Thanks !!
If there was a strong trend now, I think you'd be right. But now the market is incomprehensible, and therefore I should not buy much expensive . There is no trend yet, but everything is waiting for it.
The volatility effect directly affects my assets on crypto coins. But I do not watch too much of the crypto value because that distracts me from the volatility of this market. I often study the project I want to participate in and decide when the market goes down to buy and hold for a long time, that is how I invest. That made me no longer worried about the fluctuation of the crypto much.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
londoireng

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

If you think like that you will never make any profit mate. Do you just want to buy anycoin under 1 usd ?and dont you want to invest in a bitcoin even a little ? a price of the coin is really doesnt matter, what important is what the purpose of that token or coin you want to buy and do that coin have real project going on and do see a vright future in it. If yes, buy it no matter in what price if the price increase youll make some profit though.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

We will be called liars if we tell you that we dont mind the prices,of course we are here to get profits from the altcoins,to gain as much bitcoin that we can.You need to know that there are two major factors that dictates the coin's price which are technical analysis and the fundamentals or the news of the coin,you will need both of them so you wont be wasting our time and money from these shitcoins.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

It's a big deal for me if the market cap is high because meaning it will go far in the future and a lot of people knows that also.You must monitor also the trending of the coin if it is consistency increasing then grab the opportunity.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

In crypto market there is no specific price that a coin should be selling for one to decide to invest. It depends on when one feel like investing and will be comfortable doing that. Price is important but doesn't matter much for long term focused investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: