Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does price matter to you ?  (Read 264 times)
ceyceyki

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

Price is important for me. If I see a promising project and if its price is on deep side I can invest. Also I can join ICO in the beginning. Why should I invest in a coin that was already pumped. I can lose money.

xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

There's so many important factors but I don't really care about the ICO price too much to be honest. For me personally it doesn't matter if I invest 100 dollars whether I get 100 tokens or 100.000 tokens... but statistically; the lower the price of the coin, the more profit it will give so keeping that in mind, I'd rather have a lot of very cheap tokens.

capsicumpepper

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

Is very important to see the price of crypto to will purchase because it is very influential in the development of our investment. To invest in cheap coins, we still have to see the market of the coins. We must always be careful before buying.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

Yes,because the prices of these altcoins are the main reason why we are investing to them,if you dont want to get profits why would you bother to invest?what the heck is that question it is obviously about the price improvements,most of us wants to get a lot of profits from these projects and we do not care about the technology behind it,this is the reality lets dont be hypocrites.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

I think they don’t believe that this coin price will grow in future. So, 3$ is a limit. But I don’t agree with this opinion. Everything depend on situation and coin at all.
It depends if ever I dont need such a great money but as long as it help in my living then its great. You must start believing that this coin price grow in the future because as we can see right now, it really raise as high as we expected from before. It is really great. Price of this coin doesn't matter to me because as long as it helps many people then its okay to me.
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

For me that's a bit high. I stick around $1. Polymath is a great project to get into before they blow up - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polymath-network/
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

I invested in bitcoin when its price was 2,800 dollars and at that time it was considered very expensive. I think no one will refuse to buy at this price now.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

Does price matter to you if you going to invest in a project or not ?

I see that some say no i not hold that coin because i missed the train. And the coin i talk about now just trading for 3$ is that to ekepensive to invest in ? I just not understand when i see this. I do understand that the person missed out the coin when it was cheaper. I just try to gaine information and understanding of how some of you are thinking. So i can be a better trader my self. Thats why i ask this question.

Thanks !!
price is very important and become a major thing when we igin buy or sell the coins. being a trader today is not just capitalize big money but we also should see the price whether the price can be big or not, so we can determine the choice of coins in terms of price.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

It depends on the project, If it's mineable token even if the price is high i would still buy because i can earn alot of it not just one coin but a lot more, i can multiply it more a months. Compare to other developing projects that is purely speculative.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

The choice to invest in an ICO project is based on some factors. If only considering the price factor, I think I will not be able to find a potential ICO campaign to invest. You need to analyze other factors such as the number of tokens sold when the pre-sale, the development team of the project, who is advisors that project because I see most of the potential projects, the Token will not be cheap.

babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

I see that some say no i not hold that coin because i missed the train. And the coin i talk about now just trading for 3$ is that to ekepensive to invest in ? I just not understand when i see this. I do understand that the person missed out the coin when it was cheaper. I just try to gaine information and understanding of how some of you are thinking. So i can be a better trader my self. Thats why i ask this question.

Thanks !!

Yes. I have a price threshold to purchase coins based on how much I think I can afford and Return on my investment.  When the price drops and surely I can earn profit then  I'll buy it. Pricing for everything matters because everyone has a certain point at which we refuse to pay.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

Thanks !!
Sure, I would not say that I am in crypto for fast gains but I think it is essential to have some aim to get more rich, but I think that there are too many people nowadays in crypto that follows price only not product and that is the problem.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

Thanks !!

Thanks for asking this question. And honestly the answer should be "No". Why? Because the token price is only one metric of a bigger picture. The important part is the supply of coins and the token price which then reflects the market cap. And because you can buy factional "parts" of coins in crypto the token price is even more worthless. That's different to stocks where you cannot buy 0,23 parts of a share.

BUT... Because most people in crypto have honestly no idea of basic financial principles and are tricked "psychologically" they will chase cheap coins.
I would agree to this at some point. But I believe that price still does matter especially for those who have little or even no capital on hand. A little increase in price means a whole deal for them. A reasonable amount of money is quite difficult to come around with now a days. Though these people are into crypto, they find it impractical (since they are not that aware of trading principles) to bargain what little they have to high priced tokens.

Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

Thanks !!
this is natural, you do not have to think about the price is down, you better save the coin for three years ahead, I am sure you will get many benefits.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

If you believe in a project, of course it is worthwhile to invest in it even though its price seems to be higher than its ICO price, because most of the current ICOs are usually in the process of development and still have a lot of growth potential. For example, I bought ethereum at a very low price and sold it at $7 because I did not think it could go much higher than that price, and now that it has been around $1,000 it still seems like a good price to buy due to its great potential.
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

Thanks !!

It really depends. If you think that the project is really good and is worth investing I think the price doesn't really matter as long as you have the funds to invest. If you are short on the budget you can still buy a fraction of that coin as far as I know.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

Absolutely, it does matter to me. One of the things that you should consider before investing in a coin is the coin's value or price at that time and its previous value. Thru it, you can seethe growth of the coin and somehow get an idea on its potential; if it can give you profit or not and on what percentage and how long. Not certain though but atleast you will have an idea.

bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

Does price matter to you ? Not for myself alone, everyone is very important with the price, anyone will not sell his altcoin if the price goes down on the market unless it is inaccessible and there is a sudden need.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Yes, of course price matter. Unfortunately, sometimes price matter more than anything else. The whole market is all about the price, so I believe the price is very important.

nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Thanks !!

I think one of the most important thing about trading with the cryptocurrencies is learning how to make decisions about the future investments. You should try to  do your research own your own and make your choice according to your observations. To start learning, I think  forum can be a really good choice.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: