Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Platinum! It's now available from Amagi Metals  (Read 1586 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:12:30 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 02:55:26 PM by amagimetals

Amagi Metals is now selling junk silver:

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/fractional/junk-silver.html

We may not be the first precious metal company to accept Bitcoins, but we do have the best prices!

Amagi Metals is a global eCommerce precious and base metal dealer located in Denver, CO. It is our mission to simplify the buying process of precious metals and illuminate the importance of financial responsibility and sound money. Our company is named after the Sumerian cuneiform ama-gi symbol. This symbol is the earliest known reference to liberty and dates back over 4,000 years. The company was founded 2009.

Why Buy From Us?
  • We accept Bitcoins!
  • We have the largest selection.
  • Our prices update every 60 seconds reflecting accurate metal, USD, and Bitcoin prices.
  • We value your privacy. We secure customer information and do not sell or show any other individual or entity your information or transaction history.
  • Our process is simple and professional.
  • We believe in our products. Their quality matched with our service is unparalleled.
  • We are members of the American Numismatic Association (ANA), Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA), American Open Currency Standard (AOCS), North American Collectibles Association (NACA) and part of the largest coin dealer network in the world, the Certified Coin Exchange.

How It Works
  • Visit our website at http://www.amagimetals.com.
  • Look through our hundreds of products. Prices and price discounts are listed on each product page.
  • Add whatever products you want to your shopping cart.
  • Visit your shopping cart for the total and a shipping quote. Prices are displayed in USD. You can pay via credit card, PayPal, bank wire, check/money order, and best of all Bitcoins!
  • When you complete checkout with Bitcoin, you will receive the latest Bitcoin-USD conversion rate with transaction information of where to send the funds to.
  • You will receive a confirmation email, the order will be sent through our processing system and all you have to do is sit back and wait for the shipment to arrive at your doorstep!

Prices can now be displayed in bitcoins through the currency selector on the top right.

Shipping & Handling
  • Shipping times are varying between 1 business day and 6 weeks depending on the products. Backordered products and products with stated shipping times will take longer.
  • Once shipped, domestic orders generally take 3-5 business days to arrive. International orders take between 1-4 weeks, depending on the shipping service you choose and location.
  • Most orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
  • All orders are shipped fully insured.

For resources on precious metals or more detailed information on our products and policies:
About US
Policy Center
Knowledge Center
Bitcoin Center
Blog

We also have an eBay store with over 10,000+ feedback: http://stores.ebay.com/Amagi-Metals. Below are some images of our products:

Questions? Reply to this post, send us a PM or an email at support@amagimetals.com or call us toll free at (800) 882 - 8496, M-F 8-5pm MST. You can also write to us at:

Amagi Inc.
PO Box 11877
Denver, CO 80211

You can also send us a message via Bitmessage. Our address is: BM-2DCDMaLRbqFQya1JSzMCE6ed9WJLiMeABr

Be sure to check us out on Facebook, Google +, & Twitter:

http://www.amagimetals.com/facebook
http://www.amagimetals.com/twitter
http://www.amagimetals.com/google+/

Upcoming Events
Denver Coin Expo
Date: October 25th - 27th
Location: National Western Complex "Expo Hall" 4655 Humboldt St. (I-70 & Brighton Blvd)
Details: Amagi Metals has a table at the coin show and will be selling gold and silver, and accepting bitcoins for gold and silver!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:31:04 PM

Is this all junk silver? All worn down beyond numistic value? Or are there any chances of getting some in good condition? Do we get to choose the denomination(s)? Do you want to send me a nice looking care package ($1 face value) and I'll post a review?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 07:23:58 PM

Is this all junk silver? All worn down beyond numistic value? Or are there any chances of getting some in good condition? Do we get to choose the denomination(s)? Do you want to send me a nice looking care package ($1 face value) and I'll post a review?

It is all 90% silver. We focus on selling bullion, not rare or numismatic coins. The denominations are a mix at this time.

You're more than welcome to place an order and post a review on the product page. Thank you so much for your interest!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:20:17 AM

lol nice try-I'd write you an essay for a "sample"
Anon135246

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:09:21 PM

Is there a way to show all prices in BTC? I only found to switch to BTC at the checkout section.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 02:50:45 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 04:20:26 PM by amagimetals

Is there a way to show all prices in BTC? I only found to switch to BTC at the checkout section.

Yes, on the upper right hand corner you'll see a drop down with the $ sign. You can select BTC.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 02:55:01 PM

http://www.amagimetals.com/platinum.html

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:16:31 PM

Dammit... more stuff that I want. I can never keep any Bitcoins around with you guys in business  Grin
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:20:53 PM

Dammit... more stuff that I want. I can never keep any Bitcoins around with you guys in business  Grin

Shiny things are my weakness.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:45:27 PM

lol nice try-I'd write you an essay for a "sample"
Lol JW. I was actually offering to make a purchase and post a review Wink. I've been watching Amagi Metals for some time now and I like their business. I'd be willing to give an order a shot Tongue
DigitalGoldCoin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

pay me and I work for you

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 05:05:21 AM

I just glanced at the site, but I'll come back again and read more. Lots of pictures of coins.

2BACCO Coin is my favorite now
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:46:16 PM

Sorry, I guess  I just prefer my coins digital more than physical haha. I love your business btw, I will come to you first if I need this sort of thing.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 05:04:13 PM

Damnit, more shiny PM's for me to invest my Bitcoin in. Any Bitcoin I get in the next month will probably go to Amagi Metals...sigh.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: