Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] |C11| MN's| Jolt Gas| - Democratized EV Charging Stations  (Read 14077 times)
Beemine.Pro

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

Hey, guys. We've submitted the request to be listed on Crypto-bridge!

and when by exchange?

@everyone Hey guys, huge update. We have filed the application for a listing on Crypto-bridge exchange, and we are waiting to hear back currently. We expect to go live within 7 days!

7 days?? Are you kidding? There will be so much of this ... coins. You will destroy it. You don't have anough money to pay fast listing??

What's the baby crying about?
7 days to be listed on the exchange is a normal thing, it does not affect the coin.
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:07:48 AM

and when by exchange?

@everyone Hey guys, huge update. We have filed the application for a listing on Crypto-bridge exchange, and we are waiting to hear back currently. We expect to go live within 7 days!

7 days?? Are you kidding? There will be so much of this ... coins. You will destroy it. You don't have anough money to pay fast listing??

7 days to be listed on the exchange is a normal thing, it does not affect the coin.

If you are smart enough, you should understand! Dev closed the trading, people hold it and recieving staking coins! Coins are multiplying crazily fast. It need to be trade! I have this sh*t too and don't want to get price in 1$. Smart dev will not ban trading when there's NO any way to sell it.
But who cares...
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:42:14 AM

Honestly, I really don't want to offend the project. I simply give you very important information about common facts in the cryptosphere recent weeks. During the last two or three weeks (or maybe one month) there are dozens of scam projects with promise about extremely high ROI for their masternodes. Key point to be focused on is what those projects have. Only masternode, PoS, that's all. Most of them have not had plans to develop their projects further.
It's too risky to invest in such project via Masternode auctions in early stage.
It's my opinion, I don't recommend you to in or out the project.
Jasonbeetle

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

Honestly, I really don't want to offend the project. I simply give you very important information about common facts in the cryptosphere recent weeks. During the last two or three weeks (or maybe one month) there are dozens of scam projects with promise about extremely high ROI for their masternodes. Key point to be focused on is what those projects have. Only masternode, PoS, that's all. Most of them have not had plans to develop their projects further.
It's too risky to invest in such project via Masternode auctions in early stage.
It's my opinion, I don't recommend you to in or out the project.

Yea man, last month is full of shit-scamy projects. All I understand is all depend on dev and his greed.Sure this dev is not stupid, but he does strange things... but time will show who's right!
Jasonbeetle

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

Yea man, last month is full of shit-scamy projects. All I understand is all depend on dev and his greed.Sure this dev is not stupid, but he does strange things... but time will show who's right!
They will be destroyed sooner or later. Good projects will demonstrate their real potential via real products/ applications.
Yea, but even without real products can develope the great coins. But of course 90% of crypto is usless shit.
Joltproject (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

and when by exchange?

If you are smart enough, you should understand! Dev closed the trading, people hold it and recieving staking coins! Coins are multiplying crazily fast. It need to be trade! I have this sh*t too and don't want to get price in 1$. Smart dev will not ban trading when there's NO any way to sell it.
But who cares...

We did not ban trading, we banned YOU, and your team for directly trying to manipulate prices to get a MN at a fraction of the cost and sell higher, one of our devs who is fluent in Russian read your post under the Russian channel and alerted us. We closed the trading channel, yes to avoid more attempts from people like you. That said, there are still people who are openly trading on our discord.
Beemine.Pro

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

and when by exchange?

But who cares...

We did not ban trading, we banned YOU, and your team for directly trying to manipulate prices to get a MN at a fraction of the cost and sell higher, one of our devs who is fluent in Russian read your post under the Russian channel and alerted us. We closed the trading channel, yes to avoid more attempts from people like you. That said, there are still people who are openly trading on our discord.

Yes, this is my confirmation of the truth.
Myself and some others have traded on JLG's Discord server, and we are not banned
sergsvar

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Welcome to our pool, two weeks 0% fee!!!
http://impulsemine.xyz

Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://impulsemine.xyz:3573 -u YOU_WALLET -p c=JLG 
Jasonbeetle

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

and when by exchange?

But who cares...

Ou, I'm so powerful that I can manipulate prices? Lol Grin  It's not serious. When people don't want to give 1 btc, you banned them )) Hope you will get enough money to be satisfied ))
P.s. Miners, you can't activate your MNs before all dev's MNs will be sold. Pay attention!
Joltproject (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Only 3 more Masternode left everyone!
Beemine.Pro

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

Only 3 more Masternode left everyone!

How many total Masternode will be sold?
kylesimminos

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

Please don't forget

Jolt Developer - 01:53
Yep, MN's acumulated outside the auction will not work

nightlurker

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

Until they have sold their 10 MN, then people will be able to make MN...
It’s done this way to make sure there is money for exchange and stuff like that, else they would have to sell coins
vanGoga

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:06:07 AM

It’s done this way to make sure there is money for exchange and stuff like that, else they would have to sell coins

You are wrong
https://image.ibb.co/j1KxNn/Screen_Shot.png
From shared masternodes discord.
Jasonbeetle

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

You are wrong

From shared masternodes discord.

So what the meaning of this MNs?? Just sell??
Xatulan

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Next scam-auction coin..
A good project, and a good support team. I do not think this is a scam
Xatulan

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

dont buy this coin, this is a big scam..the dev scam me. if you need proof, we have a discordapp Scam channel for showing such Scam ICO and SCAM members. pm me to this Scam list channel

to dev.:

i can see you block me now from your channel, but you dont know we have many members in your channel. they will tell your cheating action to your members, if members know your cheating action, they will shame on you, they will not buy your coin. your coin MUST SCAM too.

Oh, my God, calm down) I think this project is very promising)
Xatulan

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

link to the discord does not work

Here you go:  https://discord.gg/SYfYK8x

Be careful, you can be banned there ))))

First time I see such strange dev! Glad that I don't mine much this sh**  Good luck dev ))
Why are people so petty? Angry) They themselves shit and then take offense)
Support for this project is very adequate. Grin
Jasonbeetle

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

First time I see such strange dev! Glad that I don't mine much this sh**  Good luck dev ))
You call people shit )) But you are not far from it  Grin
Xatulan

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

You call people shit )) But you are not far from it  Grin
My mistake. People do shit)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: