Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] |C11| MN's| Jolt Gas| - Democratized EV Charging Stations  (Read 14077 times)
sergsvar

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

Welcome to our pool, 0% fee!!!
http://impulsemine.xyz

Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

There many MN nowadays but Joltcoin caught my attention the concept and use is exceptional! This will help us to also achieve a clean air in the future.
Wahanna

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

JoltGas is a safe, anonymous, fast and highly profitable coin
with Masternodes and advanced reward system with Long-Term Development & Support. Welcome into the future, a cleaner future!
GeeTee-X

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

All of our MN buyers have recouped their initial fee already. The collateral for the MN was determined by the need for MN’s to maintain the network, unfortunately you are blind to the fact that our project and it’s specifications are well thought out, and each aspect of Jolt is with purpose.  

I'm really interested to know how they recouped their initial fee as there are literally no buyers at all.
I'm pretty sure you mean that the 2000 JLG they bought are now more than 4000 JLG, but they will never get the 0.8 BTC they invested back.

There have been too many statements made by the JLG team that have been proven a lie. Like when you claimed to have close ties to the CryptoBridge dev and promised the coin would be listed immediately following the end of your auctions.
This is why people have lost faith in your coin.

Anyway, I see the best offer on discord is 0.09 BTC for a masternode now so I will match that if anybody is interested in buying my masternode.
I only escrow so PM when you are serious.
andydo

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

Nice project, EV has a bright future and Jolt can join it.
GeeTee-X

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

LOL, dev is banning people again that are offering nodes at a price he thinks is too low.
Bye bye free market.
My MN is still for sale here for 0.09 BTC
Joltproject (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

LOL, dev is banning people again that are offering nodes at a price he thinks is too low.
Bye bye free market.
My MN is still for sale here for 0.09 BTC

You don't have a MN for sale. Several people have said they messaged you with no response, you are simply intentionally trying to undermine the project.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:28:55 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:39:01 PM by Renegade1979

You don't have a MN for sale. Several people have said they messaged you with no response, you are simply intentionally trying to undermine the project.
I haven't noticed there's an exchange it's being currently traded on so one cannot undermine anything as long as the price of the node is unknown Wink
GeeTee-X

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:08 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 08:05:51 PM by GeeTee-X

LOL. Nobody has messaged me here. Simply nobody wants to buy your scam coin.
You have told so many lies in your discord channel that people must be really stupid to think that there will really ever be one EV charged with JLG. Your coin is a scam and everybody that bought one of your masternodes is a bagholder.

I started mining your coin before you disclosed that only sold masternodes would work. This proved to be a lie afterwards as masternodes did appear to work after all.
Then you lied about having friends at Cryptobridge and having JLG listed immediately after your auctions.
You ban people for asking questions about this or selling coins at a price that you think is too low.

To prove 100% that I do indeed have JLG for sale at 0.09 BTC per MN you can visit this escrow channel on discord
https://discord.gg/rQXJU7
You can see my last 2 trades in the #xxx channel with all TXID's as 100% valid proof.

I'm really happy I got rid of most of my JLG and have only 2450 left. Anybody who wants to buy it for 0.1 BTC can PM me here or find me in the #sell section of the escrow.
Once (or if) this coin hits an exchange, all the people who were banned by you will dump everything they have and the coin will be worthless.
JLG is not a serious project and just another copy-paste DASH clone with a fictional story about charging EV's. I must say it's a new twist and you did get 6.5 BTC out of it so it was probably worth your time. Too bad for the bagholders who bought your masternodes.
holdmycoins

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

This project idea is great. We will need charger in next years because we will use electricity for cars.

Dev, what about Jolt Token is it still active?

Joltproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:39:28 PM

You have told so many lies in your discord channel that people must be really stupid to think that there will really ever be one EV charged with JLG. Your coin is a scam and everybody that bought one of your masternodes is a bagholder.

I started mining your coin before you disclosed that only sold masternodes would work. This proved to be a lie afterwards as masternodes did appear to work after all.
Then you lied about having friends at Cryptobridge and having JLG listed immediately after your auctions.
You ban people for asking questions about this or selling coins at a price that you think is too low.

To prove 100% that I do indeed have JLG for sale at 0.09 BTC per MN you can visit this escrow channel on discord
You can see my last 2 trades in the #xxx channel with all TXID's as 100% valid proof.

I'm really happy I got rid of most of my JLG and have only 2450 left. Anybody who wants to buy it for 0.1 BTC can PM me here or find me in the #sell section of the escrow.
Once (or if) this coin hits an exchange, all the people who were banned by you will dump everything they have and the coin will be worthless.
JLG is not a serious project and just another copy-paste DASH clone with a fictional story about charging EV's. I must say it's a new twist and you did get 6.5 BTC out of it so it was probably worth your time. Too bad for the bagholders who bought your masternodes.

So, you claim that nobody wants to buy JLG but also claim that you have two trades. Pretty conflicting arguments. As stated, you were banned because multiple people tried to buy from you on the discord but you would never respond, clearly proving that you were only trying to lower the price because I've banned the previous accounts you've made doing the same.
GeeTee-X

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

So, you claim that nobody wants to buy JLG but also claim that you have two trades. Pretty conflicting arguments. As stated, you were banned because multiple people tried to buy from you on the discord but you would never respond, clearly proving that you were only trying to lower the price because I've banned the previous accounts you've made doing the same.

I was lucky enough to find a few people today to buy my JLG for 0.000045 a coin, only because I am keeping the lowest price on the market. It took a very long time to finally sell a few of these shitcoins. I'm pretty sure nobody else sold any coins because they are all asking more than I do.

Your claim that you banned me because I did not reply to people who wanted to buy coins is a lie (again). Please provide me with any user name that claims that I did not reply. A screenshot from their message to me would be good proof.

And now we're talking anyway, what happened to your friendship with the CryptoBridge dev that would list your coin immediately after you scammed 10 bagholders into buying your masternodes?
cptwalker

Activity: 116
Merit: 4

Simple Liquidity – Fueled by NEO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

I checked that and it must be great and it really has good idea. Seems like quality. I am in. Thanks for sharing us. I am glad to be a part of the project. I assume this project gonna be best project ever.

●●▬▬  Spotcoin: Simple Liquidity. [ICO: MAY 1]  ▬▬●●
We make Digital Currencies work for Everyone [Fueled by NEO]
https://spotcoin.com/]
Joltproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

I was lucky enough to find a few people today to buy my JLG for 0.000045 a coin, only because I am keeping the lowest price on the market. It took a very long time to finally sell a few of these shitcoins. I'm pretty sure nobody else sold any coins because they are all asking more than I do.

Your claim that you banned me because I did not reply to people who wanted to buy coins is a lie (again). Please provide me with any user name that claims that I did not reply. A screenshot from their message to me would be good proof.

And now we're talking anyway, what happened to your friendship with the CryptoBridge dev that would list your coin immediately after you scammed 10 bagholders into buying your masternodes?

We never said we had a friendship with a CB developer, we said we knew someone at CMC who could help with getting listed on their site, once we reach exchanges. Your facts are wrong, and this will be the last reply to any of your post.
chuckn3v3rsold

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

There is a problem with the concept for long term.
There will be no gap for long -> soon, we will not need a bridge.
In places, where is no electric chargers -> there will be very few electric cars -> small market
Anyway, how long does it take to fill a car using household power?

btw nice story bro.
Joltproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

There is a problem with the concept for long term.
In places, where is no electric chargers -> there will be very few electric cars -> small market

btw nice story bro.

There is a problem with the concept for long term

- That's an arbitrary statement, and also an inaccurate one. The gap will only grow as more electric cars begin to enter the market. Many car manufacturers have forecast to implement Electric fueling in their future models, and people will want to use that new feature, both in metropolitan areas, and rural areas.

- That's simply wrong, vehicles go places, people travel in between cities, take road trips, live in suburban areas and work in the city, etc and as more manufacturers add electric features to their vehicles the need will be substantial.

-
With Quick Charging the times range as shown below

Nissan Leaf: 60-95 miles in 30 minutes
Volkswagen e-Golf: 60-83 miles in 30 minutes
BMW i3: 60-82 miles in 30 minutes
Tesla Model S: 170 miles in 30 minutes

These numbers are set to be decreased significantly with advents in quick charging technology in the coming years. Within the next ~five years, EV charging is expected to take about as much time as a normal gasoline fill up.

GeeTee-X

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:12:42 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 07:02:40 AM by GeeTee-X

We never said we had a friendship with a CB developer, we said we knew someone at CMC who could help with getting listed on their site, once we reach exchanges. Your facts are wrong, and this will be the last reply to any of your post.

https://i.imgur.com/gbL3Uer.jpg

https://imgur.com/tWe0bvR

LOL, cought on another lie.
johnhobb

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

if you need translate to Vietnamese or Thai, please let me know, I am honored to do this.
GeeTee-X

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

Hahahaha Cheesy That is very funny that each project have one or two f... asholes, who try to scam project... what for idiot? IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WASTE YOUR TIME, JUST PATH IT!!!! NOBODY CARE  WHAT THINK ONE ASHOLE!!!! @GeeTee-X

@Nikitinvl , hahaha to you. Once this coin hits an exchange I will be back here to tell you: 'told you so'
Happy bagholding Wink
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

Hahahaha Cheesy That is very funny that each project have one or two f... asholes, who try to scam project... what for idiot? IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WASTE YOUR TIME, JUST PATH IT!!!! NOBODY CARE  WHAT THINK ONE ASHOLE!!!! @GeeTee-X

@Nikitinvl , hahaha to you. Once this coin hits an exchange I will be back here to tell you: 'told you so'
Happy bagholding Wink

You proved dev's lie )) There's only one way to save the coin is exchange.

P.s. So about insults - that's why nobody likes russians...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: