Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good bounty campaign to start right now  (Read 712 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

One of the most recent bounty campaigns I found on the forum is called https://web.enlte.com. It's a very powerful and amazing campaign with an Android app wallet. You are giving some coins when you download the app on play store on your phone. They are doing pre-ICO that is about to end soon. If you interested you can follow the above link. I think the project is about a social network on the blockchain with great features of interest. The main ICO has not been announced.

HOMT

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moztokens

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

yes of course we can not leave a good bounty we have to do it to participate in ico maximally to get more profit.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:23:05 AM

there are thousands of bounties in bounties sections ,just spend some time to look to every detail and evaluate whether it worth your effort or not , don't participate in bounties with so many participants you won't get much profit . also you can check my sig and have a look

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Using bountyhive or bountyplatform.io or maybe bounty0x they all site that manage bounty campaign for bitcointalk user, and almost all of them is really simple where you dont need to submit a report everyweeks

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

Please suggest some bounty campaign name to start. I want to participate from the week 1 or 2 (if possible ) .

Question:
 Is there any website to detect the actual running bounty campaign .

There are many bounty campaigns available in this forum. You just have to look for the good ones here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. You must be hardworking in finding good bounties based on preferences and you think that it is a good one, then you can choose it. You must read the background, the ann thread and the whitepaper to know if the bounty campaign is good for you.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

I would suggest you go to icorating dot com website for decent projects that have a good rating there. Most of the crypto projects there offer bounty campaign program. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
linhnv90

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

hi guys,

Some bounty and airdrop campaign for every one, please check:

Phoneum Airdrop 2.0 + 5000 Android App Spots: https://medium.com/@phoneum/airdrop-2-0-5000-android-app-spots-8dee5e180feb

DracarysCoin airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2992336

MARINCOIN FREE ICO live now, only have 20,000 member who fastest, 450,000 MTC for each one. Visit here for detail: https://marineco.in/ico

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

This is someone from a friend. I don't use it as I only try to join one bounty most of the time. This should be useful if you join a lot of bounties.

http://bountylord.com

But, if you ask me. I research on my own and try to find out which are most likely to be worth it.

davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

You have to choose bounty managers as they are the one who are responsible in distribution of bounties. And choose wisely which campaign you will join for example your social media there are bounties which are giving bigger percentage in social media campaign than in signature.

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

Please suggest some bounty campaign name to start. I want to participate from the week 1 or 2 (if possible ) .

Question:
May be docademic is the best bounty campaign right now, be a part of them to spread the word about docademic, so more people will now a good app to access health care service. Its a good project, its for help people too.

Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

You have to choose bounty managers as they are the one who are responsible in distribution of bounties. And choose wisely which campaign you will join for example your social media there are bounties which are giving bigger percentage in social media campaign than in signature.
Some manager give note that they don't hold the funds for campaign. More over ICO usually use the ETH platform where there is smartcontract . Actually the manager campaign only do their task to manage the campaign, the developer is the one who responsible to pay the campaign participants. Actually escrow is very needed for campaign. I will tell you about good bounty campaigns based on my opinion. Mobilink, Miriads, Docademic, Sapien and Quantum. Those campaigns are promote good project the possibility to be success is very big.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Cryptogames999

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Help the victim scammed by ColdKey

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

I was too looking to join 2 to three bounties but do they pay for the work done.
I am very new here yo start with bounties and want to be rich.

SCAMMED 0.7+ BTC       ★   Charity Auction   ★      COLDKEY SCAM (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5434623.0)
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

Question:

Only this forum you can find bounty campaign at Market discussion in bounties section. There are a lot of bounty campaign you can see on this section and you can select what ICO do you like. Many bounties are offered great payment mode and the token you will receive is depends on your rank and stake.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

Question:

you can see different bounty campaign for altcoins at the altcoin bounty sections.
or go to bountylord website.
as of now in your rank there are many bounty that you can join but you will earn regarding on your rank.
just keep joining bounties and make quality post to rank up and make better bounty payment in the future.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

Question:
You can try my cmapaign, the signature I am wearing, horizon! We have a great manager and the project is very promising! We are on second week, you will not regret it! Look at the team in ICO, every one has huge experience and the project is very interesting! Horizon will utilize blockchain technology in a number of different areas: payments, payroll, data storage, VPN Services and ect. Just have a look at whitepaper!!
Yes there is a telegram group called bounty today and there is all the new bounties to choose from! Good luck

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

I suggest you to join AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases bounty program. Although it has been going for three weeks there are still few more weeks left to go. Jr. Member accepted.  Wink
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

you can also find ads here bounty, you can search in the search can be both smoother rules stated under the buzzshow is a perfect bounty campaign, but I think we are in the fifth week
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Yes it's nice to find a very good bounty campaign now to start with you can search and find one even though it's hard it needs a lot of patience cause you cannot find one that easily but when you find it it's all worth it.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

I was too looking to join 2 to three bounties but do they pay for the work done.
I am very new here yo start with bounties and want to be rich.
If your purpose in this forum is to earn money i think you will help to increase the spammer in this forum, earning is part of this forum but most of the people are here due to they want to get more knowledge about crypto and some are giving/sharing their knowledge to help other people about crypto. And in signature campaign/bounties are need to advertise the project well and not only just posting meaningless post for personal gain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: