Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good bounty campaign to start right now  (Read 712 times)
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

You should join bountyhive.io for stress-free bounty work, am sure you're find what you wanted there, and for a better campaigns too...  Check bountylord.com they're going to details you how sure a campaign is.
Thanks for information you have provided regarding bounty hunting Smiley I personally dont trust to bounty projects that offer high amounts just for promoting their token. After paying the bounty tokens to participants they sell for whatever price they see on exchanges and terrific sell pressure makes crypto token useless.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

Please suggest some bounty campaign name to start. I want to participate from the week 1 or 2 (if possible ) .

Question:
 Is there any website to detect the actual running bounty campaign .
I think this forum, social network such as twitter, facebook, Instagram are good from where news about new ico and campaigns can be viewed. As at present i am doing bounty for ENLTE, a socio network based on cryptocurrency. For more details visit web.enlte.com
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

Please suggest some bounty campaign name to start. I want to participate from the week 1 or 2 (if possible ) .

Question:
You can write to me in private messages, I'll give you a link to a good fresh company.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

Question:
Friend, I advise you to participate in Bounty Fishcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3122833 it fits your criteria. You can also use the site https://icobench.com/, there you can choose the company relying on the rating.

fishcoin smells pretty fishy don't it? Cheesy guys choose the serious campaigns otherwise you're working for nothing. Using ICObench is a good point, that is the place to start

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Good advice given so far. However, https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/ is a website to get good projects like the one i am currently on, Usechain.
Although its bounty is almost over, you can still choose to check them out .

http://www.usechain.net/

https://t.me/usechaingroup

https://www.reddit.com/user/Usechain

https://web.facebook.com/UsechainFoundation?_rdc=1&_rdr

https://www.instagram.com/UsechainOfficial/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3609821.0
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

You can search for it in bounty section, and if you want to follow the bounty campaign running from week 1 or week 2 you can find it also there because there are so many new bounty campaign that pop almost every day, but you have to do your own research to search bounty that can be trusted and successful later

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

Check on the bounty thread for the list of bounties running right now. There are plenty of them and you can choose from different campaigns that they have. You can join more then 10 to 20 campaigns if you have plenty of time to do the task. You can also check for the campaign managers who hold good trusting rating as one of your criteria for good bounty campaigns.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Question:

there are many campaigns now every week out of new campaigns. but the results were not as good as last year. yes, this is what I feel right now
Another better option is trading, I think you can do it and not focus on the bounty campaign.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

Yes, there are sites in which the bounty is all automated and there is no need to submit reports, and this simplifies the life of all bounty hunters. And all the bounty in one place can hardly be found and you need to look for everything yourself in different sources. You can also follow good bounty managers and this will bring earnings in the future from the project to which you will enter.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

there are many campaigns now every week out of new campaigns. but the results were not as good as last year. yes, this is what I feel right now
Another better option is trading, I think you can do it and not focus on the bounty campaign.
The results are still not bad. There are so many good projects, with great idea and product popping up daily, and you only have to be able to do your digging to be able to find them. At least, recently, I bumped into lynked.world and I must say it is a pretty much interesting project, as well as so many others like Eternal Trust, KubitX and the likes. The thing with finding a bounty is to filter out what you would not want to invest in if you were to be using real life money and concentrate on the ones that would give you something substantial in the long run.

Yes, there are sites in which the bounty is all automated and there is no need to submit reports, and this simplifies the life of all bounty hunters.
The fact that you get to see sites where everything is automated does not necessarily mean they are good bounties. What is very important when it comes to selecting bounties is just to try as much as possible to do your own due diligence. In that way you will be able to eliminate the bad ones from the good ones and channel you focus on the good ones. A lot of people think it is the number of bounties that participates in those counts, but usually, very few quality bounties can be worth more in the long run than hundreds of shit projects.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

It is best to look for a company on bitcointalk, there's a lot of great companies , though they are not very many, but if they are normally chosen, you can find good ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: