Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable Masternodes  (Read 269 times)
tryingluck77 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Which coins marternodes are most profitable and have got long term future? Also relatively less investment too
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

You can check out relative profitability and how much it cost to set up a masternode on mnrank.com and masternodes.online.

I personally like and own Kore and Magnet. There are other which I like but missed out on were ALQO and PIVX.
tryingluck77 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:21:53 AM

You can check out relative profitability and how much it cost to set up a masternode on mnrank.com and masternodes.online.

I personally like and own Kore and Magnet. There are other which I like but missed out on were ALQO and PIVX.

how much is the cost to get masternode of kore or magnet
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:36:57 AM

The first coin with Masternode feature is Dash. There are many such coins today, but to become masternodes, we need to invest much money (for example DASH masternode require at least 1000 DASH (nearly 1 million dollar) in the wallet.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:50:17 AM

There's a project called Wagerr that just released a new wallet with masternodes.  It might be something to look into since it's still fairly cheap and the sports booking market is very hot.  It requires 25,000 WGRs per masternode. 
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

Which coins marternodes are most profitable and have got long term future? Also relatively less investment too

Man the stakes you get for staking PoS coins are nothing really compared with coin volatility.  It is of no importance how much you get on oen PoS coin and another. You invest in the one that you think is bringing something new to crypto table and that will be in future used.   Staking is not a use is just a way to secure PoS network. Lets hope flawlessly.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

how much is the cost to get masternode of kore or magnet

Magnet is around 2700 and Kore is around 1700$ as per today's price. I was out of crypto world for month and a half and now it there are lot more masternodes to choose from. You may want to check out masternodes.online or mnrank.com since both of those contains the link for Ann thread and website so that you can do your own research.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: