Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡  (Read 4652 times)
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

I m, personally, swapped coins once and all was good.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

Interesting, there are quite a few cryptos coming out targetting the Latino market. I assume this is too or why have it in the name.

How are you planning on adoption? All the plans I've seen so far from your competitors are severely lacking. Some have an obvious lack of market fit too. Why is yours different?

What does it even mean to label a decentralized cryptocurrency with limited geographic area? Like, how would you prevent others from using it or why would you even want that?
SuazaMan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

I would like to point out that BCL pool owners are also concerned, here is a warning on http://bcl.minerpool.net/#/

Attention!

We have a really unclear situation within BCL at the moment:
- Discord channels were deleted and the Discord chat was closed down completely without reasons.
- People, including Pool Ops, were banned for discussing things from the Telegram Chat.
- The possibility of an changed algo (PoW to PoS) was already stated

Please only mine BCL on your own risk if you are part of the community and you know what you are doing.
(in any case join the Minerpool Discord chat for updates)

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS WHEN INVESTING/MINING.

we will see.

You have a google form for coin swap for miners.

If I don't receive a response it's then for sure a scam

The swap is legitimate as no one has reported not receiving their coins in Bitshares. Some even reported receiving extra coins with it.

The real problem though is the swap may end as of Monday which means you wouldn’t be able to swap anymore mined coins until the EOS launch.

The timeline right now depends on block.one releasing their source code which probably won’t happen until EOS launches its own blockchain in the summer. So realistically you could be sitting on those mined coins for an indefinite amount of months before you could exchange them anywhere.

The team has a meeting today at noon EST and will be discussing this but based on the fact that this was announced by John Gotts I’d say it’s almost a sure thing.
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

Why BitcoinLatina using EOS as their Altcoin-Based?.
And, i'm not sure Latin America have Big-Based Investors as Asia/Europe/America Does?.
Anyway, i hope this project can be long-term project and answer my uncertainty before.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
asdomar82

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

I am following these guys from months. The thing I like the most of BCL is their team, you can easily reach them and they are helpful and able to answer to all your questions.

I strongly suggest to take a look to their growing community as they are very transparent about all the next steps.
pistol22cal

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

I know of 1 person who 100% has not received their coins they sent in.

If they choose to voice their concerns here I am sure they will.

As for me? I will keep my coins.

Also, I have shut down my bitcoinlatina pool and all payments have been processed.

Good luck everyone with your future ventures, I wish you the best but i am outta here!
tribaljam

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

I am disappointed by the admins ... this morning I asked them questions and tonight I am learning that I am ban of their channel telegram. My english is not perfect ok but i'm not insulting anyone.
This is the first time that I ban I have asked questions about the sequence of events. I bet he will ban me with my email so I could not even sell my mine
I support the project and I was preparing a video on the subject. But now my opinion is changing. I hope at least an explanation of the admins

chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

so far I haven't received any answer from the team  Angry
smell like a scam, be carfull with your hashpower....

Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

Interesting, there are quite a few cryptos coming out targetting the Latino market. I assume this is too or why have it in the name.

How are you planning on adoption? All the plans I've seen so far from your competitors are severely lacking. Some have an obvious lack of market fit too. Why is yours different?

What does it even mean to label a decentralized cryptocurrency with limited geographic area? Like, how would you prevent others from using it or why would you even want that?

There's nothing to stop the world from using it but Latino expats sending money home to the family might very well prefer the familiarity of language and cutting out the middleman (Western Union) to get a cheaper deal. That a coin is in their language with a web design look and feel that speaks to their culture would certainly make it easier for the expat to help get their family member crypto savvy. We're still in early adoption phase, especially in SA.

pistol22cal

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

There's nothing to stop the world from using it but Latino expats sending money home to the family might very well prefer the familiarity of language and cutting out the middleman (Western Union) to get a cheaper deal. That a coin is in their language with a web design look and feel that speaks to their culture would certainly make it easier for the expat to help get their family member crypto savvy. We're still in early adoption phase, especially in SA.

Thats all well and good but without mining how will the people access the token/coin and without a way to sell mined coins after sunday - 3-4-2018 ---- people cant mine for 3 months and not sell.
bclminer1

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

FOLLOWING OUR PREVIOUS MESSAGE WHERE WE INFORMED YOU WE'LL SWITCH TO LONG-TERM MINING: WE NOW HAVE A NEW PROCESS TO SWAP YOUR COINS IF YOU WISH SO, AND GET ALL OF YOUR BCL IN YOUR BITSHARES WALLETS IN A SINGLE SOLUTION. Please find our full blog post here: http://bitcoinlatina.org/blog/attention-bcl-miners-time-hold-swap-coins

ANYONE INTERESTED IN SELLING ALL OF THEIR COINS IN A SINGLE SOLUTION PLEASE READ BELOW.

ANYONE WHO DEPOSITED THEIR COINS IN THE PAST DAYS AND HASN'T RECEIVED THEM YET: NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING, YOU'LL RECEIVE YOUR BCL TOKENS AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.

ANYONE WISHING TO HOLD THEIR COINS UNTIL JUNE: NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING, AND WE'LL FOLLOW UP WITH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO VOTE FOR DELEGATES OR TO BE ONE NEXT WEEK.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN KNOWING THE BENEFITS OF THE LONG-TERM MINING BEFORE MAKING A DECISION: PLEASE ASK HERE IN TELEGRAM.

*HOW/WHEN TO SWAP YOUR COINS*

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEADLINES:

FROM NOW: You can swap your BCL cryptocurrency via the instructions you’ll find below.

MONDAY 5th March - 11:59PM EST: We will switch to long-term mining. In the following days, we’ll teach and train the long-term miners about how to vote for witnesses or about how to become one.

MONDAY 5th March - 11:59pm EST: Deadline to submit BCL cryptocurrency to swap. Anyone interested in swapping BCL cryptocurrency for BCL tokens on BitShares can do so until this date and time.

AFTER MONDAY AT 11:59pm EST: NO COINS WILL BE MOVED UNTIL THE EOS-BASED BLOCKCHAIN IS LAUNCHED.

TUESDAY 6th March - 12pm EST: The BCL tokens will be deposited in the Bitshares accounts who requested the swap. PLEASE NOTE: The 1:1 occurs within 48 hours, and it can take up to 48 hours to be reflected on your BitShares Token balance.

*PLEASE FIND BELOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO SWAP YOUR BCL CRYPTOCURRENCY AND RECEIVE BCL TOKENS ON YOUR BITSHARS ACCOUNTS*

STEP 1: Fill out this form: https://[Suspicious link removed]/ycq35l6e 

Make sure your Bitshares account name is entered properly: very important to double check that your BitShares account name is entered correctly in the form.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO tests! BitcoinLatina is not responsible for any lost coins and there are no refunds.

STEP 2: Send BCL from your Clavis Wallet to this BCL Address:  0x3ee1eb8099ccc7b36d60b80ce09edf1ab447b9a2

The payout time is Tuesday March 6, 2018 - The 1:1 swap will occur within 48 hours: within 48 hours you should see the 1:1 swap reflected in your BitShares BCL token balance.

Here's a VIDEO Totorial how to swap...
https://youtu.be/klLdndTzHAM

No one does this, not a single coin I have ever heard of does this. You're asking miners to send you, in good faith, a non-reversible transaction and trusting that you will honor the 1:1 exchange. While I do not speak for everyone......I find this highly suspect and this issue should have been addressed prior to the launch of the coin. I mean....did you all really think....I mean really think miners would mine for months and months and not want to sell?Huh Further, did you really think so many coins would not be mined? And the only reason you're moving to EOS is you hate that miners can get your coin for pennies, it literally costs pennies to mine a single coin. Which investor bought for 60+ bts per coin prior to mining and I bet they are PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you have a real issue on your hands.......

1. You create a mineable coin/token ---- Made its value approx. $15 per coin/token
2. Sold investors on your coin/token at $15 a coin/token
3. Miners came in and the instant you realized....oh shit.....the coin/token is costing them pennies to mine.
4. You then realized the moment those 1 million+ coins hit the market.....EVEN IF, they sold at 30 BTS per coin....A HUGE PROFIT for mining
5. It was going to crash your market

Now here's where you went wrong, your team pissed off A LOT of miners.

Had you not banned every single person that had any question about your coin/token/foundation, shit would have gone smooth as silk. We would have been happy to put our coins up for 60+ BTS no issue. Problem is you pissed off miners......we will sell every coin we mined at cost....maybe a little more......guess what happened......well you don't have to you can see the value of BCL.

The only reason you want EOS is so you can remove cheap coins from your market.

What you should have done is not copy and pasted eth - you should have built in diff spikes and or increased the block time / reduced coin reward to more closely match the results you expected.

You guys have a team of business minded folks totally respect that 1000% and I am sure you guys kill it in the business world, but as I said before miners are a fickle group of people. Sure, a lot of people in the crypto industry are business minded but very weary of anything that even seems a bit off.

Oh, sure you will have miners no problem but the real miners, the BIG players with 5+ GH/s farms......you will not get many of those.

You know what though, I could be totally wrong. I have a bit of BCL that I will be holding and I hope that come June I will be able to sell it for 100 BTS each. If that day comes and is a reality great!

Still does not negate all that has happened these past two weeks.

If you think you can hide behind the safety of Telegram and ban all that dare enter, that's on you. But here, on this forum.....You can’t silence us. This is where we live BCT Forum is home!
BadSyntax

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:01:54 AM

Well said, the "CEO" of BCL will eventually if not already dig the grave for this project. He lacks professionalism which is apparent in everything he does.
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:08:23 AM

I read a few times but not understand. Is there 2 BCL? in clavis and bitshares. I'm a holder for all coins,not a trader. I won't sell any coin until my target will reach.what do you suggest for me,hold in clavis or bitshares?
bclminer1

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:34:58 AM

I read a few times but not understand. Is there 2 BCL? in clavis and bitshares. I'm a holder for all coins,not a trader. I won't sell any coin until my target will reach.what do you suggest for me,hold in clavis or bitshares?

If you have BCL in your clavis wallet it is there until the CEO allows you to transfer, currently the only way to transfer from clavis to bitshares is 100% at the discretion of the CEO

By his grace alone are we allowed to mine his coin, it is by his grace and mercy we are given the honor and virtue of being a part of his coin.

WE THANK THEE OH MIGHTY CEO SHALL YOUR PRAISE BE EVER KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone sing

"Oh praise the mighty ceo for his is the only coin, we thank thee oh mighty ceo thy grace is ever present........."

It is by your hand alone we are honored with the coin.

Let us pray.......
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

What does it mean to be "implementing" EOS?
EOS is a smart contract platform, so will this be a token running on top of EOS?
parrot_pinky

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

this one going to become scam coin for sure....

ceo john gotts changing decisions from time to time... he is doing doing everything in  centralized way

admins - they are pity..if we ask any technical questions..they will ran away or block you for sure... 100 % scam....

everyone dumping this coin... within 2 weeks of time price drops from 70 bts to 3 bts

dont believe in this project.... the team and admins are very arrogant... they dont have knowledge about any technical things... they cant even help you with wallet issues....

its a centralized concept... they dont give value to miners... we dont have freedom to move coins from wallet to exchange.... for everything we should mail to CEO... if he show mercy on you, then he will add coins on exchange... totally crap
parrot_pinky

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

they dont have proper information about total supply of coins.,.,..

some times they says 1 billion coins...some times 10 million....

out of 1 billion coins... 50 percent going to be AIRDROPS.... lol

dont mine this ... dont invest into this.,...

total SCAM

100 percent SCAM....
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

Changes of plans in this project are really extreme... and also I am missing some proper spanish localization
SeaSoul

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Ok but couldn't you have just taken an established coin and adjust the language in that wallet and provide instructions?
XCNP

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

I think it creates doubts about the abilities of the team behind the project by using name of Bitcoin. Anything which use that name really doesn't look good in sense of lack of vision and confidence in their project. It could look more good being introduced with original clear name and idea juts my thoughts on this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: