Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡  (Read 4652 times)
toby85

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

What really makes me angry about the bcl-team. they are playing a game of "good hodl-miners" and "evil-dumper-miners" right now. They just don't have the balls to admit, that the problem was a sheer lack of knowledge about mining, the mining community and how it gives value to a coin. and even now...the admins have no idea. one of them didn't even know if the bcl-tokens that are mined right now, will turn into eos-tokens or not. my god, those people have noooo idea about crypto....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
parrot_pinky

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:30:33 AM

haha really funny admins

if you ask any technical question.... and the next minute you will be banned....

i had issues with clavis wallet...so i asked their admin @ileana for help.....

she dont have knowledge  whether .exe file works on windows or MAC ..she told because of hardware issues clavis wallet not syncing .. i asked her how to back up keystore files .... the next minute she banned me.... lol

there is another admin named ADAM... i asked him about clavis issue... he told me to restart my computer ...

all admins are idiots.,... boot licking ceo JOHN for free coins.....

100 percent scam scam scam....

dont mine this coin.....you will regret later.... be aware of it.... they  banned hundrers  of  people who asked any question related  their project or about total supply of coins .....
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:42:13 AM

This project is very different. It is centralized and intended to be regionalized (Latina). I think it has lack of transparency. I bought and sold the coins on BTS exchange, and again the price is almost being dictated as there are buyer/buyers with tons of coins at certain prices to prevent total crashed, Otherwise the price could have gone to 0.

In my opinion, HODL is the very risky.

If you guys want to help the Latina people, I know a Brazilian coin that can beat this one.
That Brazilian coin has 5 million total supply and the price is not expensive. It is minable, stackable, and also has been around for a while.
PM me if you are interested
toby85

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

i hope fopr you, your target is not too high!

i would put it up on bitshares..so you can maybe sell it, before eos hits... think about it...there are 1 billion coins...for this shit to ever reach 70bts again, it would have to beat litecoin...or cardano and neo togehter in marketcap. if i was an intial investor for 70 bts i would be more than pissed... but since they were stupid enouth to buy it for 70 bts, they are probably still in denial. they have nothing to show for, but the plan to go to eos and to "bring the blockchain to latin america with satelites" ... to say it in john gotts words... if they ever shoot up satelites, i will eat my own d**k...
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

I was banned too few days ago, just by pointing admins on fact, that BCL-team 3 or 4 times in a row
change a date of the swap (mined coins to BitShares coins) and not keep their promises, which is totally
not appropriate for public company.

But Adam - one of the admins of telegram channel - say, it s called not the “breaking promises”, but "changes".
And if i m continue this conversation, i will be banned.

It s all the same as they close Discord channel - anyone who was disagree with something or have any concerns
against admins actions or what BCL-team is doing - was banned.

As a BCL-holder, i was very surprised, that company can threat own coin-holders like this and
think it s very unprofessional and extremely poor business ethic.

I m very disappointed in BCL, because i mined it one of the first and things looked promising and profit
was very nice, but today i m more and more don t like the way, where BCL is going.

Here is screenshots of my conversation in the BCL official telegram channel:

Part 1:
https://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=47c2fa2bc8d177630e62662d76794784

Part 2:
https://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=db35a969f5e54acff794cea23fa5d96e

Part 3:
https://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=6b1d5e2222d3c7cdb81cb743c39695bb

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Frinky

Activity: 298
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

I do not like this coin, run while you can ..

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

I think it creates doubts about the abilities of the team behind the project by using name of Bitcoin. Anything which use that name really doesn't look good in sense of lack of vision and confidence in their project. It could look more good being introduced with original clear name and idea juts my thoughts on this.

This is on point and check my post above. It raises the question why you wouldn't just take an established coin like Bitcoin and provide educational material on that or adjust the language in the wallet. Much easier than maintain your own currency, but it wouldn't make you any money.
espirit1980

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

I think they are going fine. Goal is same, It havent changed since first day. If you are looking for a money making coin short term, they stopped it for a while. You cant transfer mined coins for now up to the they use Eos chain in June.Maybe they let some coin swap on bitshares.org , so you can sell some coins for bills+ profit. Its not scam at all. Some claims its scam, funny. There is a risk always in crypto world. But I see this coin as an oppurtunity. With Eos , this coin will make much more better. And you have 3 months to fill bags. After it goes to Pos , you have no chance to mine it. Team is reliable. They have good ideas. You should learn about it more before too late. Make your own research, not to regret 3/6 months later.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

was in the Dominican Republic, they need a cryptocurrency, maybe the country will rise because of this. By the way, the team is very large in this project, never not seen such a

Chiapas

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

I'm not sure why people is beating BCL so hard, I've reached out to the team in some occasions and I've always been treated respectfully or given the information I needed. It seems to me these are unhappy miners who have been left out from quick profit when the company decided to switch to long-term mining before they become the first EOS-based blockchain, which may not make everybody happy, but to me, it adds credibility to the project.

I'm from Latin America, and I want my country and all the countries here to benefit from the power of decentralization and the ability of blockchain to make the impossible possible: so many people here and in other countries in the world don't have access to banks and are left out of the system.

BCL isn't a utility coin and moves differently in the market. Although very promising in terms of security and social impact, it's in its infancy, and as any other coin, it has risks and odds that no one can know about.

I'm in the BCL Telegram group a lot. I don't know why people is so angry about being banned. While it is true this isn't great, I've seen some very rude and aggressive people in there, whose ban was frankly a relief. I'm also an eye witness of many of these people posting here, sharing just the half of the truth they want to be seen, in order to be right. Who cares then, if they don't say what the company made right.

The swap has been late, it's true, but it happened, and everybody got their coins on their Bitshares wallets. Those angry people commenting here are most likely the ones who are dumping it as the only way they have to discredit a project that let down their mirage of quick profit.

It takes patience. These people seem to lack understanding about the current moment in crypto: you can't just expect a new technology to work as a bank ATM for quick cash; some of the most promising companies running projects such as the BitcoinLatina's one are startups, and don't work nor progress in the same way as big corporations do. Complaining about not getting the wanted results in the desired time, means not being realistic and reasonable.

Just think of all the problems all the ICOs, exchanges and coins had, and have even now: security issues, attacks, hackers, FUD, ups and downs - this is a new territory, new market with new opportunities and new (and old) risks.

They're up and running and at the same building a credibility: huge task for any newborn coin, as for BCL too.

Blockchain and crypto are for people with a long-term mindset. Just be patient, folks.
MtGotts

Activity: 1
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:00:02 PM
Merited by SeaSoul (3)

This coin is maybe the worst thing I've seen outside of outright ponzi scams like bitconnect.  Ask yourself the following questions and see if you can come up with a good answer:

What is the point of the current mineable blockchain?

It isn't there to be used.  No one transacts business on the BCL chain.  It is intended to be ended in June.  So with all of that said, what exactly is the point? 

Why did the Bitcoin Latina Foundation have all of its assets drained and transferred to John Gotts personal account?

This is maybe the most important point.  When the original BCL was sold to investors for 70 BTS per, the proceeds went to an account for Bitcoin Latina Trust.  At some point all of the BTS and BCL that was in that account was transferred to John Gotts personal account.  Which he then used to cash out via Blocktrades and Binance as well as to buy the BCL in a desperate attempt to push the price up.  He bought it all the way up to 20 BTS.  The market has since dropped back to 3 BTS.  He claims this represents his personal funds, but there is no explanation as to why the Trust would just send all those funds to John. 

Why did BCL distribute 200 million tokens to their staff already?

Even at current prices that is almost $100 mill USD for 3 months of work.  3 months that has produced no useable technology and no visible latin american community.

Why are all the political "advisors" in the announcement message anti-immigrant build-a-wall republicans?

I mean... seriously?  You think the people of latin america are going to rally around a bunch of people that want to kick their relatives out of the U.S.Huh  These are the people John Gotts has worked for and supported in the past.  I doubt his views differ from theirs much at all.

Why is John Gotts giving 2 million BCL to Jared Rice from Arisebank?

Arise bank was shutdown by the SEC.  BCL claims to want to be the "first" (they're not) SEC compliant crypto. Does anyone believe that the SEC is going to support a coin that is literally funding the defense of someone they are prosecuting?

Where is the transparency?

John Gotts promised that the issuance of the 1 billion tokens they control would be completely transparent.  He said there would be a spreadsheet detailing who got what and what work they did for those coins.  As he tries to sell people coins for $17 a piece and people send him 100's of thousands of dollars.  He is giving away 100's of thousands of BCL to people like his cousin, Jared Rice and Crypto Connie for minimal to no effort at all.

Why have some large early investors gotten 5x bonuses on their coins while small early investors have gotten nothing?

Some of the biggest investors at 70 BTS have received up to 5x their holds as a bonus from Gotts.  He has done this secretly (though the blockchain knows all), and has not offered to do this for the many small investors who have been just as damaged by the price falling through the floor from the initial 70 BTS price to 3 BTS

This is really just the tip of the iceberg.  There is so much more that is wrong with this coin and I encourage anyone that is thinking of investing to do a ton of research before putting any of their hard earned money into it.

Or better yet, do yourself a favor and just stay far far away from this one.

jardine

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:57:49 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 08:34:48 AM by jardine

I m fully support all, that MtGotts say and really WANT TO HEAR ANSWERS from the BCL-team to this questions.

Here, IN THIS THREAD, where we can freely discuss and can not be banned with no reason.

In addition, i want to ask one more question (it was mentioned already, but not specific):

Why youtube blogger Crypto Connie get 100 000 bcl for few videos?

Even on current prices (3 bts - which is very low and on the dip), it s 16 000$ at the moment.

- Do you think it s fair to initial investors, who buy BCL for 70 bts each?

- You think it s fair to miners, who get 20-50 BCL for 100 MHs/in 24 hours power?

- It s not my business, of course, but i heard people from the team get 50 000 BCL for 3 months work.
  3 months work and few youtube videos? C mon Cheesy

chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

I totaly agree with the last phrase from MtGotts

BadSyntax

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

This coin is maybe the worst thing I've seen outside of outright ponzi scams like bitconnect.  Ask yourself the following questions and see if you can come up with a good answer:

It isn't there to be used.  No one transacts business on the BCL chain.  It is intended to be ended in June.  So with all of that said, what exactly is the point? 

Why did the Bitcoin Latina Foundation have all of its assets drained and transferred to John Gotts personal account?

This is maybe the most important point.  When the original BCL was sold to investors for 70 BTS per, the proceeds went to an account for Bitcoin Latina Trust.  At some point all of the BTS and BCL that was in that account was transferred to John Gotts personal account.  Which he then used to cash out via Blocktrades and Binance as well as to buy the BCL in a desperate attempt to push the price up.  He bought it all the way up to 20 BTS.  The market has since dropped back to 3 BTS.  He claims this represents his personal funds, but there is no explanation as to why the Trust would just send all those funds to John. 

Even at current prices that is almost $100 mill USD for 3 months of work.  3 months that has produced no useable technology and no visible latin american community.

Why are all the political "advisors" in the announcement message anti-immigrant build-a-wall republicans?

I mean... seriously?  You think the people of latin america are going to rally around a bunch of people that want to kick their relatives out of the U.S.Huh  These are the people John Gotts has worked for and supported in the past.  I doubt his views differ from theirs much at all.

Arise bank was shutdown by the SEC.  BCL claims to want to be the "first" (they're not) SEC compliant crypto. Does anyone believe that the SEC is going to support a coin that is literally funding the defense of someone they are prosecuting?

John Gotts promised that the issuance of the 1 billion tokens they control would be completely transparent.  He said there would be a spreadsheet detailing who got what and what work they did for those coins.  As he tries to sell people coins for $17 a piece and people send him 100's of thousands of dollars.  He is giving away 100's of thousands of BCL to people like his cousin, Jared Rice and Crypto Connie for minimal to no effort at all.

Why have some large early investors gotten 5x bonuses on their coins while small early investors have gotten nothing?

Some of the biggest investors at 70 BTS have received up to 5x their holds as a bonus from Gotts.  He has done this secretly (though the blockchain knows all), and has not offered to do this for the many small investors who have been just as damaged by the price falling through the floor from the initial 70 BTS price to 3 BTS

This is really just the tip of the iceberg.  There is so much more that is wrong with this coin and I encourage anyone that is thinking of investing to do a ton of research before putting any of their hard earned money into it.

This is well said. I find it sad that they sent out a message on their telegram that any supporters come try to dilute the truth that people are spreading here on BCT. The simple fact is something's not right with this project however there are some people that are too much of a sheep to see the wolf staring them in the face.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399574618744160256/422151859801817108/unknown.png

Their telegram is run in a manner in which anyone exhibiting speculation or hesitance is immediately banned. Some may be justified for being utterly rude, but the majority are not.

I was told a sob story by a miner who invested 100 thousand Euro into mining hardware and couldn't pay back the debt, yet he remains loyal to this shitcoin. To those guys, we warned you, but you didn't listen.

Cheers folks!
jardine

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:48:15 AM by jardine

Message from official BCL telegram, from one of team member, Ileana:

"If you have a BitcoinTalk account, please all converge to our ANN to help with the scam comments we're receiving.

Nothing is more important and credible than an external voice sharing a positive thought in there.

Please don't argue with the people who are insulting and defamating us.

Let their poor judgement and bad intentions be overwhelmed with positive comments - if you believe in our project and want to support it."

asdomar82

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

This is well said. I find it sad that they sent out a message on their telegram that any supporters come try to dilute the truth that people are spreading here on BCT. The simple fact is something's not right with this project however there are some people that are too much of a sheep to see the wolf staring them in the face.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399574618744160256/422151859801817108/unknown.png

Their telegram is run in a manner in which anyone exhibiting speculation or hesitance is immediately banned. Some may be justified for being utterly rude, but the majority are not.

I was told a sob story by a miner who invested 100 thousand Euro into mining hardware and couldn't pay back the debt, yet he remains loyal to this shitcoin. To those guys, we warned you, but you didn't listen.

Cheers folks!

These comments are very far from truth. I followed this coin from the beginning and I have seen any sort of menaces, bad words, porn pictures posted by random telegram users.
With a comms tool like telegram, its impossible to permit to anyone to write the same rants  from fake users every day. I have read every day that the mods were asking to be polite and to not offend anyone, only in that case I have seen users banned.

I guess that the reason is that the project changed direction a few times so the people that were there for other reasons were angry about it.

I must say that the last direction it is great, looking for crypto adoption in LATAM with EOS looks like a brilliant approach in my opinion and I will follow them until the launch.
I dont understand haters if I dont like a coin I dont join their communities and waste my time with them.

xcon

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

i invested round about 100k in mining hardware and so on - i never told anybody that i could not pay my depts, because our company makes a lot money for paying the bills.

PEOPLE - don't trust Haters - they are just a product of success.

i believe in BCL as i believe in that what the real John Gotts is doing..... and i won't stop mining till EOS.

Consider my post, think about it and don't let others think for yourself.

toby85

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

Cheers folks!

These comments are very far from truth. I followed this coin from the beginning and I have seen any sort of menaces, bad words, porn pictures posted by random telegram users.
With a comms tool like telegram, its impossible to permit to anyone to write the same rants  from fake users every day. I have read every day that the mods were asking to be polite and to not offend anyone, only in that case I have seen users banned.

I guess that the reason is that the project changed direction a few times so the people that were there for other reasons were angry about it.

I must say that the last direction it is great, looking for crypto adoption in LATAM with EOS looks like a brilliant approach in my opinion and I will follow them until the launch.
I dont understand haters if I dont like a coin I dont join their communities and waste my time with them.

Really friendo?

wich of the points that mtgotts said, are "far from truth" as you claim? can you be more precise? i have not seen a single wrong statement...
yes, i got to agree...there were members that posted porn, and their ban surely is ok. but i have also seen people getting banned for normal questions. then they did not get an answer and after asking again, they got banned.
John Gotts himself said, that the Telegram chat is not a public-community chat. its only a room for friends of bcl. with that shitty comment he is just trying to justify banning people.

And like MtGotts said... there are many more things... like the disappearance of Tim Mesker. Who most likely got hit with an NDA - since he does not answer to anyone who askes him a question. The whole thing is just a nightmare so far...
toby85

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

And xcon up there (known as David W.) in telegram just calls everyone who has valid questions a "hater" cause he is too much of a newb in crypto. He does not see/understand all the problems. Took him forever to figure out, that the bcl-coin he is mining, is not the same as the token sold on bitshares. even after it was explained to him he did not get it. he even falls for the long-term/short-term mining stuff.
so consider this, too, when he tells everyone that he is mining this coin and everyone else is a hater.

david/xcon... are you able to answer mtgotts questions properly?
xcon

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:00:24 PM

And xcon up there (known as David W.) in telegram just calls everyone who has valid questions a "hater" cause he is too much of a newb in crypto. He does not see/understand all the problems. Took him forever to figure out, that the bcl-coin he is mining, is not the same as the token sold on bitshares. even after it was explained to him he did not get it. he even falls for the long-term/short-term mining stuff.
so consider this, too, when he tells everyone that he is mining this coin and everyone else is a hater.

david/xcon... are you able to answer mtgotts questions properly?

Grin i don't care what you or this fake mtgotts are saying and i am not going to comment this piece of ......... you're just another E.L.F. in this crazy thing we call Life. All the best to you and don't use my name again while flaming BCL or John Gotts. Thank you.

I have a good advice for you: Call your mommy instead of masturbating while posting this crap.  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: