Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RACE] CoinRace - betting protocol on Ethereum. Working dapp  (Read 860 times)
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

Been waiting for a betting site that accepts Ethereum. Will you support Sports and eSports betting? If you will support both I have no doubt this project will be the next big thing in the online betting world.
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

Look very interesting, but you need topic on Bounties thread ( where we can set eth. address ) or that can be remove by moder.

My eth 0x33982Ed97CC9a2BB4d06e059B6AAD66ecc1ecAC1  Cheesy
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

Hi guys, can somebody help me? Should I post my ETH wallet adress here, in this tread?
CoinRace

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

Hi guys, can somebody help me? Should I post my ETH wallet adress here, in this tread?
Hi and welcome to the world of dapps!
Yes, you can post here.
If we create a separate thread, we will also send tokens to the addresses mentioned on this ANN, no worries.
Zembon

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

Happy betting everybody!

0x9B1aFE381Ef3336C8778F193EE9e4e6e310f1283

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
KAMAZ-4350

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

Taking into account the fact that the site will make Ethereum,I think the project is very promising,because many were waiting for this. And the betting is always important,and the stakes in the cryptocurrency is even steeper. Good luck to the project!
gogle (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Been waiting for a betting site that accepts Ethereum. Will you support Sports and eSports betting? If you will support both I have no doubt this project will be the next big thing in the online betting world.
Such as we developed not only the dapp but the whole betting protocol on Ethereum, we consider sports betting game as one of the next games on RACE protocol. CoinRace also has its own oracle that notifies smart contracts about cryptocurrency rates taken from popular exchanges: Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance, Poloniex, etc.
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

Yeah, I have some ethereum that I want to use in betting CSGO and DOTA 2. I hope your platform will support eSports and there are only a few trusted betting sites that supports eSports and accepts crypto.

gogle (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

Taking into account the fact that the site will make Ethereum,I think the project is very promising,because many were waiting for this. And the betting is always important,and the stakes in the cryptocurrency is even steeper. Good luck to the project!
Thank you! Betting on the growth of crypto coins/tokens is a derivative of regular trading on exchanges. And we have tried to put all our effort to represent it in a simple and illustrative way, where cars are the avatars of coins and each car has it's unique style and logo of a coin.
BTW, we are going to add opposite betting: on falling of coin rates, when the winning coin (car) will be determined as one with the smallest acceleration.
gogle (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Yeah, I have some ethereum that I want to use in betting CSGO and DOTA 2. I hope your platform will support eSports and there are only a few trusted betting sites that supports eSports and accepts crypto.
What do you mean to use CSGO and DOTA 2 in betting? Did you mean, that you want to bet on cryptocars with these tokens you already have?
invertorBIG1kBTC

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1214041

Wallet ETH in profile.

Thanks Dev!
CoinRace

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

It's better to post your ETH wallet here, because we will parse ETH addresses in this thread automatically later. Thank you for understanding.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

It's better to post your ETH wallet here, because we will parse ETH addresses in this thread automatically later. Thank you for understanding.

its better if you create another thread specially for this task otherwise it will count as spam from mods. just a suggestion
hope you read this section rule - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0

cryptrain

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

On you landing there is a button “Play on Ropsten” as I anderstand this means that I can try a beta version of your app on Rosten testnet, right?  Huh
gogle (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

its better if you create another thread specially for this task otherwise it will count as spam from mods. just a suggestion
hope you read this section rule - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0

Thank you for the suggestion. So what is the right way to organize airdrop?

1. Create a separate thread (is Altcoin section appropriate for this thread?)
2. And in that new airdrop thread, we just provide a link let's say to Google Form where people can follow and leave their ETH address and any other required info.

Is it ok?
CoinRace

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

On you landing there is a button “Play on Ropsten” as I anderstand this means that I can try a beta version of your app on Rosten testnet, right?  Huh
Yes, that's right! You can get some Ropsten ETH here MetaMask facet.
We are going to redeploy ropsten dapp tomorrow to launch updated version of game contracts, because we constantly improve them.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

this is very good, plus it's about the game i'm sure a lot of devotees to invest here and if this support for eSport it's better and more trusted.
Dauma

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

This is AMAZING! Excited to bet!

0xdF836969bd7d5F20550A446b79529b9633B872e5
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

Thank you for the suggestion. So what is the right way to organize airdrop?

2. And in that new airdrop thread, we just provide a link let's say to Google Form where people can follow and leave their ETH address and any other required info.

Is it ok?

thank you for reply .

post it here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

its upon you google docs is also fine. normally other bounty managers asks for
- telegram username have they joined or not They check Each user
- Bitcointalk username
- ETH address ERC20 Compatible
- Any other task you can say such as Follow on twitter , Medium or Any extra bonus if you complete some task (optional)
- Retweet Address link of twitter
- Twitter username
- reddit upvotes (optional)
icomasterether

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

Sounds great!!! 

0x6c11a71d1c4D5aC70181185F9Babcb99FFD2e2a0
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print