Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc fraud  (Read 429 times)
Powermaad7 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

Hello, looking to start a lawsuit against hitbtc
They are stealing small investors money because most of us can't fight back. Join in I am organizing a lawsuit. Let's bring em down!!! Powermaad@gmail.com spread the word!!!
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:42:50 AM

I don't understand about HITBTC, i ofte hear about this deceit but i can't deny that they are interesting for traders. But for me, i won't join that exchange. Hope HITBTC will solve the problem soon and the persons that suffered will get solution

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

What's the issue exactly? I use this exchange sometimes and quite like their interface. Haven't noticed any stealings personally. Would you mind elaborating on your issue?
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

What's the issue exactly? I use this exchange sometimes and quite like their interface. Haven't noticed any stealings personally. Would you mind elaborating on your issue?
I dont know what exactly he experienced with them but me personally have encountered their very huge withdrawal and deposit fees.I mean who charges fees for deposits after you pay for your money to carried across a network to the exchange.Other people have also complained about their coins being stolen

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:29:20 AM by jaocoincrypto18

Their services performance is getting worst because there are issues like lossing clients coins during their deposit and withdrawal transactions, delayed transactions that sometimes it took to 5 days, and the worst is they are collecting deposit fees in which the fees should only be intended for withdrawal and direct trading. These are already protested but looks like no action from the support that is why lot of coin owners are avoiding this exchange including me.
OriginTrain

Merit: 174

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:34:48 AM

Their services performance is getting worst because there are issues like lossing their coins during deposit and withdrawal transactions, delayed transactions that sometimes it took to 5 days, and the worst is they are collecting deposit fees in which the fees should only be intended for withdrawal and direct trading. These are already protested but looks like no action from the support that is why lot of coin owners are avoiding this exchange including me.

Really deposit fees? How much are these? Can you show some screenshots or a reference to their FAQ? I agree that is insane if true.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

They are stealing small investors money because most of us can't fight back. Join in I am organizing a lawsuit. Let's bring em down!!! Powermaad@gmail.com spread the word!!!

HitBTC is good exchange and im using it daily. In fact it is one of the third exchanger that I use most and I have no problems with it. I never seen my money going down or up and to be honest im the small investor as well. So its nothing like that they are stealing money from my account or something similar.

On the other hand they even credit all types of forked coins to my account whenever there is BTC balance at the time of forking. So which exchange would do that ? I mean they are genuine that is why they do credit my account occasionally and scam exchanger would have stolen such free money already. Anyway I just thought to point it out because everyone is just saying negative stuff about it.

Yeah, me too I dont see any problem with this service.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

Their services performance is getting worst because there are issues like lossing their coins during deposit and withdrawal transactions, delayed transactions that sometimes it took to 5 days, and the worst is they are collecting deposit fees in which the fees should only be intended for withdrawal and direct trading. These are already protested but looks like no action from the support that is why lot of coin owners are avoiding this exchange including me.

Really deposit fees? How much are these? Can you show some screenshots or a reference to their FAQ? I agree that is insane if true.
Hitbtc is a huge exchange, if ever this statement is true all the investor and user of that exchange is doomed. I hope OP could give proof to this forum so that others will be aware and not be a victim of this site.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

Maybe you're just having some errors on the system might be bug or glitch. Contact their support and maybe they can help you with your problems. So far on HiTBTC I've never encountered such problems.
exchange.blue

Merit: 40

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

https://www.arbitrage.expert
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

Hitbtc have a lot of issues!
one of them is that ver delay on answering back  when you submit a ticket,also it hasn't given out ignis airdrop from NXT , it's been more than 2 mounts! Angry
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

Maybe you're just having some errors on the system might be bug or glitch. Contact their support and maybe they can help you with your problems. So far on HiTBTC I've never encountered such problems.

When did you use this exchange recently?

They either take a very long time or never reply to the tickets then what the use of contacting their support team?

Basically, they got few issues like missing coins, withdrawals delays, very high fee for altcoins and no help from support.

Sometimes you can recover back your missing coins by refreshing account page few times but for other issues, we can't do anything.
ralph_0608

Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

I use hitbtc daily  and i did'nt find any issue until yesterday when i withdraw my ebtc coins it doesnt create  transaction hash and until now im waiting for my coin ro be transfer in my private wallet already contacted their support but no reply yet . my ebtc was worth 2.5k$ with the current price

exchange.blue

Merit: 40

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

I use hitbtc daily  and i did'nt find any issue until yesterday when i withdraw my ebtc coins it doesnt create  transaction hash and until now im waiting for my coin ro be transfer in my private wallet already contacted their support but no reply yet . my ebtc was worth 2.5k$ with the current price

dude, don't be so paranoid... there could be many reasons for the withdrawal delay....a major exchange like hitbtc wouldn't risk their reputation on purpose for your pocket change.  You made the withdrawal request yesterday, only 24 hrs has passed, and you already trying to turn the spotlight over. What if they were being DDOSsed, did you think about that?

and please, who are you trying to kid with that law-suite threat? Any decent lawyer would laugh right at your face.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

Hitbtc exchange now is not as same as before, there are so many complaints about the deposit and withdrawal missing plus the current high fees in their exchange. Also their supports are inactive, so hard to contact them for users inquiry. Its better to avoid this exhange now until those issues been resolve

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7113

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

Just stop using HitBtc? High fees are not 'fraud' if you are getting warned about them in the first place. If you don't want to lose ~$6 in deposit fees (up to $100 with USDT) for each deposit you make, just stop using them. There are way better choices.

https://blog.hitbtc.com/introducing-deposit-fees-for-bitcoin/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

I don't understand about HITBTC, i ofte hear about this deceit but i can't deny that they are interesting for traders. But for me, i won't join that exchange. Hope HITBTC will solve the problem soon and the persons that suffered will get solution
They are interesting for traders only because they have many pairs to trade and first list new coins, other than that HITBTC is awful and has a lot of problems.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

Just stop using HitBtc? High fees are not 'fraud' if you are getting warned about them in the first place. If you don't want to lose ~$6 in deposit fees (up to $100 with USDT) for each deposit you make, just stop using them. There are way better choices.

https://blog.hitbtc.com/introducing-deposit-fees-for-bitcoin/

I was just going to say, as far as I know and have seen they are paying people out. The only thing that is fraud like or horrendous is how much they are charging for deposits and withdrawals. That kind of highway robbery may work for a couple months, but your product is going to suffer hard once consumers go elsewhere. Once I found that out, I vowed if the coin is listed anywhere else I will trade there. Only will I reluctantly trade on HitBTC now, I don't think that is what they wanted but it is what they get now.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Recently I'm hearing a lot of bad stuff (high deposit and withdraw fees, withdrawal problems, bad support, ...) about hitbtc. Personally, I prefer to stay away when there's bad air...
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

I agree with you. I have a problem with hitBTC I Deposit some token to hitBTC the transactions are complete but the total coins are zero.
I try to send a ticket support but no response until now. So I think HitBTC is fraud.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: