Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc fraud  (Read 429 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

So many issues on hitbtc, but lately I used this exchange all are working fine. Deposits and withdrawals are in place, since you have issues send an email to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

I don't understand actually what you mean that Hitbtc is fraudulent. If you face any kind of miss case you can give message to support team of Hitbtc. i think they will solve your problem. I did not find any problem when i made transaction on it.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

I don't like the interface, it's the worst, freezing bad I would never use it unless the coin I want is on hitbtc
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

Hello, looking to start a lawsuit against hitbtc
They are stealing small investors money because most of us can't fight back. Join in I am organizing a lawsuit. Let's bring em down!!! Powermaad@gmail.com spread the word!!!
I also have experience with hitbtc, it has been more than 2 months my deposit has not received into my hitbtc account, and I've sent 3 tickets, but they just told me to wait and be patient. until now my token has not been received yet. I suggest do not use hitbtc to trade. it's better to be cautious and better to use other exchanges to trade...
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

Just stop using HitBtc? High fees are not 'fraud' if you are getting warned about them in the first place. If you don't want to lose ~$6 in deposit fees (up to $100 with USDT) for each deposit you make, just stop using them. There are way better choices.

https://blog.hitbtc.com/introducing-deposit-fees-for-bitcoin/

I was just going to say, as far as I know and have seen they are paying people out. The only thing that is fraud like or horrendous is how much they are charging for deposits and withdrawals. That kind of highway robbery may work for a couple months, but your product is going to suffer hard once consumers go elsewhere. Once I found that out, I vowed if the coin is listed anywhere else I will trade there. Only will I reluctantly trade on HitBTC now, I don't think that is what they wanted but it is what they get now.

Their Blogpost looks funny today, since they justified introducing their horrendous fees by pointing at mempool sizes and network fees.

Who are both down back to reasonable levels again. Now guess about them taking back their "Deposit Fees" ever again?
Will stay like 100 USDT for a single buck deposit, right? Forever?

Byebye HitBTC have a nice life.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

Thanks for this useful information. I considered using this exchange in the future to sell some of my tokens. But now I doubt that will be sending my assets there.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
signalbitbot

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

They do not even answer questions by mail.
I do not like.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

Yeah i heard a lot of bad feedback about hitbitc too , i try use it some times and i was lucky without scamming , but i will not use it again in future to keep my money in safe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

A large and reputable floor, but perhaps I also review the transaction will be on HITBTC
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

So many issues on hitbtc, but lately I used this exchange all are working fine. Deposits and withdrawals are in place, since you have issues send an email to them.
I am really trying to see how this whole lawsuit of a thing is going to play out. It is a free world and anyone who does not already know by now that HitBTC is fraudulent as well as Yobit and they still keep using them, then they should have themselves to blame. What is there to prove anyway? It is an information age, and people should always try to check for reviews before they end up in any exchange.

I don't like the interface, it's the worst, freezing bad I would never use it unless the coin I want is on hitbtc
Everything about this exchange is zero and despite the fact that they have no support and then you have no one to complain to in case anything goes wrong is shitty. What perturbs me is that you keep telling people and they still keep using it anyway, I wonder why a lot of people just would not listen to simple warnings and would rather prefer to do their own thing the way they want, only to get nabbed and trying to file a lawsuit.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

I did not find any good news about HitBTC.
this seems to confirm that no exchanger is really safe to trade. After the binance then it is the last belief.
Do not store assets in the exchanger.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

OP, can you please tell us what is the issue you are facing which led to this lawsuit? It will help to warn other forum members.

I know that the withdrawal fees are high in Hitbtc, but I am withdrawing without a problem.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Try to get their company name and adress where they located, I can join with you to defend them since it all shows fake stats on their exchanges.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

It wasn’t my first choice in exchanging my coins with,, but i don’t experience so tragic issues or problem about withdrawing in it.. We can’t stop you from doing so,, it is your human right and if you have reason to do so,, then in legal battle if you have proof,, do it.. I will do the same if I have the reasonable issues to tackle in a legal way.. Post any evidence here,, so others with same problem will support you..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

I don't understand actually what you mean that Hitbtc is fraudulent. If you face any kind of miss case you can give message to support team of Hitbtc. i think they will solve your problem. I did not find any problem when i made transaction on it.
Support really? If you know anything about HitBTC, then you will know that support has been dead a very long time ago. I still wonder till today why people use them and the other shit exchange they call Yobit. For the OP anyway, there is no point filing a lawsuit, just move out, forget all you have lost and forget. Keep spreading the gospel though so other users may know beforehand if they want to consider making use of the platform.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

Support really? If you know anything about HitBTC, then you will know that support has been dead a very long time ago. I still wonder till today why people use them and the other shit exchange they call Yobit. For the OP anyway, there is no point filing a lawsuit, just move out, forget all you have lost and forget. Keep spreading the gospel though so other users may know beforehand if they want to consider making use of the platform.

My issue before has been solve by hitbtc support when they notice it and I can't blame them to act slow since most provably their system has been splendid by deposit/withdrawal errors but if you can't stand to trade with them then much better that you step out on that exchange. Since for me as long as the coin which I looking for will be added first on them I will stay and go trade with careful plays.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

Withdrawal fee compared with Binance in BTC.

HitBTC   0.001
Binance 0.0005

I havent checked other exchanges, but 0.001 is just ridiculous. Just stop trading at HitBTC...

yes the withdrawal fee in hitbtc exchange is very high compared to other reputable exchange website. Also the fee of depositing other altcoin is also high, you will be paying as much as 50 bucks for just deposit fee. Better to use other exchange like binance, poloniex or kucoin exchange.

Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

Push it hard!
Damn that exchange is really robbing the hell out of all the users. That is the first exchange that I have seen which takes a deposit fee rather than inviting more people to come in with a lower transaction fees.
A damn greedy environment there. No need to fill the details. Just try to deposit one altcoin in there and you will see how much they will take from you.
That is just the deposit part then they will take more from the withdrawal. It's nonsense.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

Hello, looking to start a lawsuit against hitbtc
They are stealing small investors money because most of us can't fight back. Join in I am organizing a lawsuit. Let's bring em down!!! Powermaad@gmail.com spread the word!!!
The lawsuit will be if this is not done out of a personal interest and just to help the mass recovery some of the coins that was loss due to some mistakes made by the hitbtc managers.  I have a problem with them Last after transferring a token there and I was charge an unbelievable amount for just deposit and since then I am very careful how I operate with them.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

Withdrawal fee compared with Binance in BTC.

HitBTC   0.001
Binance 0.0005

I havent checked other exchanges, but 0.001 is just ridiculous. Just stop trading at HitBTC...

yes the withdrawal fee in hitbtc exchange is very high compared to other reputable exchange website. Also the fee of depositing other altcoin is also high, you will be paying as much as 50 bucks for just deposit fee. Better to use other exchange like binance, poloniex or kucoin exchange.
I am also quite disappointed about HitBTC, its transaction fee is very high and not good support for investors. For a time I did not use HitBTC to trade anymore. I currently use 2 commercial sites, Binance and Kucoin because it has low cost and good foundation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: