Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia stole our coins  (Read 299 times)
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:50:59 PM

Where do you live? Have you done some research on CSC? Have you filled any complaint yet?

Try contacting the CSC team as well and ask them to help, the way you did with Cryptopia.
If they come up with a good and reasonable answer then good.
Otherwise, tell them you are going to file a complaint against them.

Daily volume is less than 6k USD, I think it doesn't worth but still, try.  Smiley
arvin777 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

Where do you live? Have you done some research on CSC? Have you filled any complaint yet?

Try contacting the CSC team as well and ask them to help, the way you did with Cryptopia.
If they come up with a good and reasonable answer then good.
Otherwise, tell them you are going to file a complaint against them.

Daily volume is less than 6k USD, I think it doesn't worth but still, try.  Smiley

how can i make a complaint against CSC team? they are saying this problem happens because of low confirm number from cryptopia and blockchain rolled back those nonexistent coins . so blockchain didn't hide anything. maybe if this problem was because of corrupted and scam blockchain i could make a complement against csc team but blockchain was ok so i dont think i can make a complement against them.

XCN wallet:
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: