Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:12:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMERO OLD TOPIC  (Read 4438 times)
Rastapopo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:15:03 AM

pool.nosekefik.com does not pay coins

this is scam, Dev you need remove this pool from first page

i can add screenshot if need

Please nosekefik reply to this in the next hours or I will need to remove your pool from the list.

Replied on previous post!

Just checked this and it is not a scam, we are working together to fix the problem and the payments are being processed manually by the pool operator while we fix it.

Same things happening on kesse.CA
DannyTrejo

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:12 AM

Where is the Github link? I refuse to install binaries, I rather compile things.

The links posted on the OP are from github not from our server but you can check our repo https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero

This is nasty AmeroPlus, you should never change the copyright from open source projects. There is nothing bad with forking, but removing the copyright is unlawful.

https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero/commit/769b955f71e4f0579f10fd4b644351a8bd92e443#diff-6a3371457528722a734f3c51d9238c13L1

This is even looks like a joke

https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero/commit/769b955f71e4f0579f10fd4b644351a8bd92e443#diff-ba0000f939ac8f36a2b5012ccf477f46L239
https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero/commit/769b955f71e4f0579f10fd4b644351a8bd92e443#diff-1d348d46a200709d8ac7193d77df3b51L57

Is this some sort of a joke?

Like it was posted on the OP, THIS IS A DASH FORK, a DASH FORK, as all the forks, you have to change some parameters, update some filenames and it usually is done by finding and replacing some part of the code, it doesn't mean that we are removing copyright from DASH on purpose.

You can fork and network but you must respect the original copyright, that's why Dash never removed the Bitcoin copyrights. You must add your own copyright.

What I don't understand is how this wankers are mining a shitcoin like this, it has 0 value, it's not even on exchanges yet. For what I read it took them months to do something as simple as:

`find . -type f -exec sed -i 's/dash/amero/g' {} \;`

Months to have just rename everything that matches to amero. This looks like a scam with 0 innovation (other than switching the hashing algorithm, at least on that file you did not change the copyrights, thank goodness).

Amateur to say the last, if I would be realistic I would call it scam. But it's like most shitcoins.

This is an account created just yesterday, the same day of Amero launch, and its only 4 comments has been made in this thread, it is an account created to fill the thread of Amero with FUD
beursstarter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

I received my payments from pool.kesse.ca without any problems.
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

not a bad project, an interesting idea that in the future can bring big money to investors.

mrboo88

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

Where I can find white paper, roadmap of the project and its team of main developers?
ImOnlyHereForTheTech

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

Where is the Github link? I refuse to install binaries, I rather compile things.

The links posted on the OP are from github not from our server but you can check our repo https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero

This is nasty AmeroPlus, you should never change the copyright from open source projects. There is nothing bad with forking, but removing the copyright is unlawful.

https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero/commit/769b955f71e4f0579f10fd4b644351a8bd92e443#diff-6a3371457528722a734f3c51d9238c13L1

This is even looks like a joke

https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero/commit/769b955f71e4f0579f10fd4b644351a8bd92e443#diff-ba0000f939ac8f36a2b5012ccf477f46L239
https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero/commit/769b955f71e4f0579f10fd4b644351a8bd92e443#diff-1d348d46a200709d8ac7193d77df3b51L57

Is this some sort of a joke?

Like it was posted on the OP, THIS IS A DASH FORK, a DASH FORK, as all the forks, you have to change some parameters, update some filenames and it usually is done by finding and replacing some part of the code, it doesn't mean that we are removing copyright from DASH on purpose.

You can fork and network but you must respect the original copyright, that's why Dash never removed the Bitcoin copyrights. You must add your own copyright.

What I don't understand is how this wankers are mining a shitcoin like this, it has 0 value, it's not even on exchanges yet. For what I read it took them months to do something as simple as:

`find . -type f -exec sed -i 's/dash/amero/g' {} \;`

Months to have just rename everything that matches to amero. This looks like a scam with 0 innovation (other than switching the hashing algorithm, at least on that file you did not change the copyrights, thank goodness).

Amateur to say the last, if I would be realistic I would call it scam. But it's like most shitcoins.

Just go and do something else if you don't like this coin, I already know who you are, will this continue here too? We get it, you hate me because I decided to do something new and you are old and sad and haven't accomplished too much in life besides your podcast, but please stop the FUD and let us continue with this project, we are trying to do something good here, if you haven't the balls, the idea, the imagination to do something in your life don't treat us as scam, you are the scam, go get a life while you still have time

podcast? What the fuck are you talking about?

You don't know me, you don't know who am I, but that doesn't take away the fact that Amero is crap. People are mining thing, worthless air. It worth 0,00usd, 0 satoshis. It's a royal shitcoin with 0 innovation and I'm sorry for everyone who are mining this shit, you're burning out precious gpu cicles and wasting energy.

If anyone is buying or mining this humongous piece of crap deserve to be scammed, I don't feel sorry for you, you deserve it. Only greedy. uneducated, bastards would "invest" in this.

It has so many red flags:

1. No real development, just a plain fork with no significant change.
2. Does not  honours the copyrights
3. People behind the project has 0 understanding of basic economics. Just read the post about v1 and v2. So many red flags
4. Their website is just a cheap wordpress site.
5. I talk around and people who mined amero v1 are ready to dump for pennies, because it's worthless. People offered me to sell me their shit amero for 5 pennies. Shitcoin.

What other proof do you guys need to know that this project is totally worthless and a huge scam? Run away from it.
ImOnlyHereForTheTech

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Where I can find white paper, roadmap of the project and its team of main developers?

There is no whitepaper, no dev team. That's why I'm posting in here, to warn people this is a huge scam.
Rastapopo

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

I received my payments from pool.kesse.ca without any problems.

Well, i lost a lot of hash on it.. 100% of blocks were mined on kesse.ca yesterday but some were missing in payments, so or the pool is stealing some blocks or there is a problem..
Rastapopo

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

There is no whitepaper, no dev team. That's why I'm posting in here, to warn people this is a huge scam.

Ok you warned people, fine, then now you can get the fuck out of here if you dont have interest in project.
bitcoin24su

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

If there are willing to sell amx in PM, I will buy AMX for BTC
googee

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

when will start masternodes?
Xaboom

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

Exchanger Huh
bitcoin24su

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

So I see this as a 100% full copy of Dash, only with modified words from Dash to Amero, which is really really poor, where can I see the team behind it? Or is it just 1 Dev that copied and pasted the code and was looking for a quick buck? Sorry if I am being like this, but the Amero website is really very incomplete with little to no information regarding the team or anything like it whatsoever. What innovation does Amero brings right now? Why would I choose Amero and not Dash, let alone any other crypto? Exactly where in Latin America is this currency originated, Argentina?

"https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2410859.0"

I can see you are the same team behind this failed ICO, care to comment any information on this? Can we at least see the non-finished whitepaper you said you would publish? You had 2 failed announcement currencies, what is different now? This really seems very sketchy, unless you can update us ASAP with more information, there are plenty of red flags here.

the question is very interesting than you are better than DASH
allpozitiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Dev, what time are you going to start SWAP process and MN start selling?
ImOnlyHereForTheTech

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

I come from the future and I can assure the person behind this project won't release your funds (or do the "coinswap" from v1) because they want to make quick money selling shitcoins for masternodes:

*When* they can make money they will release the funds, I think they want to control the price. That means this project is not only a shit project but somebody's monopoly money and they can do however they want with it. And if that does not happen they will comeback here in 5 month with Amero v3, maybe forking Verge this time?

I'm sorry for your precious GPU cycles that were lost for Amero.
Nobodyishere

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

how much coins was in old ver ? and what coefficient to swap ?
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

Thailand ann is here

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=29591.0

my address : AVFmJg2gPHCRMEMW1oUyo9euQAYaBhc8vP

thanks.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
DannyTrejo

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:38:05 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 01:44:28 AM by DannyTrejo

I come from the future and I can assure the person behind this project won't release your funds (or do the "coinswap" from v1) because they want to make quick money selling shitcoins for masternodes:

*When* they can make money they will release the funds, I think they want to control the price. That means this project is not only a shit project but somebody's monopoly money and they can do however they want with it. And if that does not happen they will comeback here in 5 month with Amero v3, maybe forking Verge this time?

Sorry man, unfortunately I´m starting to agree with you.
ImOnlyHereForTheTech

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

Sorry man, unfortunately I´m starting to agree with you.

I believe my theory is true:

1. They are holding old coins, basically the main "dev" is not giving away old coins. Some context in here, they had their "first" version, they switch and people had to give their private key, yes, their private key. When you think this cannot be more amateur.
2. They hold the coins because they wanna sell for 5USD each coin.
3. It's super centralized, the main guy behind it does with it whatever he wants.
4. They have a buttload of coins http://amero.plus/address/ARqe2VAn3emdaJBHh9kJJf45W4D6YbhPrv

TL;DR They scam, they are scammers and they try to manipulate the market so their worthless shitcoin can worth something. People who mined this crap months ago are nervous and they wanna dump it and go away, so the main "dev" is not giving them anything.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/157lk0p.jpg
http://oi65.tinypic.com/am3uo.jpg
http://oi68.tinypic.com/1h2syr.jpg

This will be my last post, so long and thanks for all the fish.

If you wanna buy this shitcoin, you will be scammed.

danielmnb1

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

new account to throw a bad name, for me it's just a simple spammer, who could not be satisfied with someone in particular

you can not pay attention to people like
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: