Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMERO OLD TOPIC  (Read 4439 times)
mundoyk

Activity: 127
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

It would be right to give out to people their amx
and if the developers want to maintain a high price for coins, they will have to buy the coins themselves from people when they appear on the exchange
if someone wants to sell coins ...
and then there will not be such angry comments
and there will be confidence in the project
Folist

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

There are four masternodes in the wallet.
Where did they get so much AMX? Have you mined?
joelitoup

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

Strangely, new profiles are those that enter to do FUD
joelitoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 11:45:29 AM by joelitoup

Great opportunity for potential investors.
maripao

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

Max supply is 15 million, an excellent long-term investment opportunity.
Offer: Block Reward Distribution: 50% to Masternodes, and only 1000 AMX is required.
"Masternode requirement: 1000 AMX"
Cool  Cheesy
joelitoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

masternode 2btc Huh that's a joke  Grin

"potential investors"
joelitoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Wow, what a f*** joke, 2 BTC per Masternode, guys, there are plenty of V1 coins ready to be sold at 1/5th of that price, just wait for the dev of the coin (which is the only member of the team) to release V1 coins, I can sell you a bunch of masternodes for a lot less, and I am not the only one. You can still buy the coins from him though, it would and will only be the worst investment of the year, period.

Keep calm and wait for V1 coins at 500% discount price.

This is more centralized than Ripple, Amero independent from politicians and politics my ***!!

Potential scammer be careful
pbogado

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

definitely going to buy at least one masternode
AmeroPlus (OP)

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Wow, what a f*** joke, 2 BTC per Masternode, guys, there are plenty of V1 coins ready to be sold at 1/5th of that price, just wait for the dev of the coin (which is the only member of the team) to release V1 coins, I can sell you a bunch of masternodes for a lot less, and I am not the only one. You can still buy the coins from him though, it would and will only be the worst investment of the year, period.

This is more centralized than Ripple, Amero independent from politicians and politics my ***!!

I don't understand you, so you say that you are one of the Amero v1 holders? You understand that you could benefit if the Masternode auction succeeds and we make this coin grow, but you are spreading this FUD because you want to sell some coins at a lower price? I really don't understand, is this a joke?
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Want to hear the definition of a literal scam open to everyone´s eyes?

http://amero.plus/address/ARqe2VAn3emdaJBHh9kJJf45W4D6YbhPrv

You are welcome.

Please READ the OP, it says that we pre-mined 3.33% of the coins for Swap/Bounties/Dev. Or are you the same guy that is creating new accounts just to spread some FUD? Good luck with that, and beware guys if you get "offers" from the v1, if you can't check their wallets on the explorer do not pay to these con men.
elbizcocho

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Be careful, potential scammer, it is said that he has robbed several already.
elbizcocho

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

LOL, BRAND NEW ACCOUNT just for this comment, thanks my man.

What is the problem of a new account? We all start with a new account, maybe you started with an account already with comments? LOL Illogical your comment.

Be carefull with this scammer.
joelitoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

"newbie" = hater
elbizcocho

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

"newbie" = hater

This is a partner of the other, who want to rob the community of Amero
joelitoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

"newbie" = hater

What the fuck are you talking about? Really, there seems to be a lot of butthurt here, good luck buying useless masternodes at 2 BTC each one, LOL.

Now I said without crying Smiley
elbizcocho

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

"newbie" = hater

What the fuck are you talking about? Really, there seems to be a lot of butthurt here, good luck buying useless masternodes at 2 BTC each one, LOL.

Now say it without crying. Baby
oserega1974

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

pow-pos. can I find out how pos works? how to see this function in your wallet.
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

pow-pos. can I find out how pos works? how to see this function in your wallet.

It's based on Masternodes, to run a Masternode you need 1000 amx for collateral. Open your wallet and go to Settings>Options>Wallets and check "Show masternodes tab"
Nobodyishere

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

mining cost (average) 0.0005-0.0007 for Amx. its my calculating
danielmnb1

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

"newbie" = hater

maybe they are expensive for many, cheap for others, but you can not decide for the whole community my friend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: