Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMERO OLD TOPIC  (Read 4438 times)
sergsvar

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

Welcome to new pool with Amero 0% fee first week!!! http://impulsemine.xyz
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://impulsemine.xyz:4233 -u YOU_WALLET -p c=AMX 

For claymore
Code:
NeoScryptMiner.exe -pool stratum+tcp://impulsemine.xyz:4233 -wal YOU_WALLET -psw c=AMX
MigueLoco

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 09:14:39 PM by MigueLoco

Official Pool
http://pool.serviciosrosario.com.ar/
AMX - 0.0% fee FREE
Code:
     -o stratum+tcp://pool.serviciosrosario.com.ar:4233 -u<WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c = AMX
AmeroPlus (OP)

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

IMPORTANT: MASTERNODE AUCTION STARTS TODAY! - 20 MASTERNODES AVAILABLE
Starts in 15 minutes, you are welcome to join us!

Starting Price 2 BTC

RULES

Minimum Increment: 0.05
If there are no bids for 120 seconds Node will be sold to the highest bidder.
You have 30min to make the payment
You will be invited to Private Channel to complete the sale

VISIT US IN DISCORD FOR MORE INFO: https://discord.gg/4eM8mU
iuhninh

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

IMPORTANT: MASTERNODE AUCTION STARTS TODAY! - 20 MASTERNODES AVAILABLE
Starts in 15 minutes, you are welcome to join us!

Starting Price 2 BTC

RULES

Minimum Increment: 0.05
If there are no bids for 120 seconds Node will be sold to the highest bidder.
You have 30min to make the payment
You will be invited to Private Channel to complete the sale

VISIT US IN DISCORD FOR MORE INFO: https://discord.gg/4eM8mU

Avoid buying these so called masternodes from this dev, they could be a huge scam. For those that do not know, this is a common practice, forking a coin, selling masternodes at highly inflated prices, then dissapearing, beware! The site literally has no information about the dev or his team, probably because there is no team, just a guy (not even a developer for that matter) trying to make a quick buck, nothing new, check Reddit and you will see what im talking about.
Thanks for warning about potential scam project.
Sh3a1070

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:05:41 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:40:03 PM by Sh3a1070

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
CARE GUYS
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

I send in discord

"It's a joke 2BTC/Masternode"
"Best information for scam detection"

They ban me instantly and block me on private xD care guys i think it's a big scam!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
CARE GUYS
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

AmeroPlus (OP)

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

AUCTION REPORT

There were two rounds without bids so we decided to suspend the Auction, obviously the FUD spread by this small group/person was strong enough to scare our investors but don't worry folks, this won't stop us, it's just a delay in our progress, thanks everyone for participating in our Auction at least as expectators, we will have some great news in the upcoming days. We will turn Amero into the Latin American Common Currency. Regards
osamadeep

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

reserved
googee

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:58:36 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:38:34 PM by googee

any exchange ? to the moon ?  Grin Grin Grin

masternode does not give a coin, why? status : enabled
MBible

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

except you (including all newbie alts) is there any other guy thinking it is a scam?
i am sick and tired of it. yell like a retarded "it's a scam". ok, we all heared it. anything new? if not, just STFU! and let us watch the relevant chat
MBible

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

except you (including all newbie alts) is there any other guy thinking it is a scam?
i am sick and tired of it. yell like a retarded "it's a scam". ok, we all heared it. anything new? if not, just STFU! and let us watch the relevant chat

Not until I reclaim what is mine! FUD shall never stop, because you know what? Any sane person in the world can see the failure of this, and not even read any of my comments to realise that, cheers my man.

So you are yelling and spreading bullshit because you are blackmailing the devs. Now i get it.
For the sake of descentralization and transparency you should put a "blackmailing the devs" disclaimer on all your messages and then i guess noone will argue on your postings.
MBible

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

to be honest, like a new investor as i am, i hope you will not get your coins all at once because that would fuck up the ecosystem.
i hope the market will not be flooded with cheap older version reconversed coin.
if devs are willing to give you what is rightfully yours, but not to fuck up new guys, they should give your coins back in monthly installments over a decent period of time.
(i.e. STRAKS (STAK) are doing this for the SIGT investors and they are conversing their coins monthly for the next 5 years.)
MBible

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

where were you at the auction today a couple of hours ago? Ohh of course, this is just your alt-account, and you are probably one of the sheep of the dev's flock, even my dog can tell that.

no dude, i am just a miner
AQ2RzcYfbwCBvMWEWHbJf4t2qzQfawDHZb is my wallet address
and of course i am not that rich to pay 2BTC for a MN
you can apologize
MigueLoco

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

Official Pool
http://pool.serviciosrosario.com.ar/
AMX - 0.0% fee FREE
Code:
     -o stratum+tcp://pool.serviciosrosario.com.ar:4233 -u<WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=AMX
jmrd27

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

any exchange ? to the moon ?  Grin Grin Grin

masternode does not give a coin, why? status : enabled

Forget about it man, they ended being a scam.

Scam? Where did they scam exactly?

Sure they didnt sell a node. But they sure as hell didnt scam anyone either.

Cinamonroll

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

Hello potential investors and hello Ameroteam!!!
I just wanted to tell you a bunch of things about this coin

I come from Paraguay! Which is the country Amero+ was created. Paraguay is a poor country known for people being extremely corrupt. Just check statistics.

Now, the dev's of this project have 0 knowledge and 0 experience making these kind of projects. Who are they? Do you know who they are? Nope you don't. They don't have a solid team, they don't have half the team needed. Nothing.
That's why Amero is a literal copypasta of DASH. Why would you want to buy Amero if we already have dash?

I will tell you why I would never buy this coin:

1-Amero is a copycat of DASH. It is a dash fork, but dev's haven't got anything new to add. Valuable coins have added value, amero being a fork doesn't really matter. But being a senseless fork is another thing entirely, so no added value, tech that takes months and ends up being literally a copy of already existing coins that do have real devs behind and real value.

2-Amero says it's a decentralized currency yet, on the spanish whatsapp group the dev's are holding the coins hostage as to "protect the price" they say. However people have asked for their coins and none has been received.
Why would they want to "protect the price" if it's decentralized. They say this coin isn't for corrupt politicians but amero's devs are doing a huge effort to do shady things within their own community ie, not giving people their coins like they promised to do.

3-the responsible person for the project is delusional. He said amero would be worth 5$ at an entry price. Which is ridiculous since this is a coin with absolutely no rodmap, no partnerships and it comes from people with no experience who are anonimous. With less than a 800 (silly little) buyers, and less than 200 miners.

4-There is people from Paraguay trying to warn all over. But Amero is censoring them on every level they can.
There's people from Paraguay that participated in Amero who now want their coins back.
But admins are threatening with never realeasing the coins for them because they are "too whiny".
You can't be a dev and just take other people's coins as you wish. You are a huge joke and I feel sorry for the people who bought or mined this shit.

5-they had an ICO after realeasing their own fucking coins. Who the hell even does that?? This isn't a serious project. You can't beg people to agree with you. Or beg people to post about amero here because "guys no ones buying".
You can't mistreat people who critique you with solid reasons. Accept your project does not add anything new. Stop banning people that have a solid reason to ask for the roadmap

6-do not buy masternodes for 2BTC. Because scammed miners and people who already bought are selling ameros for less than 5 cents. Just go on their discord and ask to buy. They will sell it to you for less than 5 cents.

7-If you speak spanish, the dev changes his opinion every day, promises things that he never even delivers. He changes his opinions way too fast almost every day of the week! Dude! Wtf are you even doing uh?? First you say your russian friends advice you this or that,then you say you are going to let people decide, then you say your are going to take away the coins from people "who do not agree with you" and then he goes and says everyone can vote but at the end of the day "everyone" is just a group of less than 50 people??? What?Huh Then you say that's a democracy but you ban people who spread "FUD" which in reality are just people who want their coins and ask you why the fuck you can't decide and deliver just ONE fucking thing?

8-the miners are third world tier btw. They don't know basic economy, they don't understand how the market works

9-The dev wants to sell masternodes before releasing their "roadmap". How can you buy a coin if you don't even know what the fuck you are buying. DUDE.

No roadmap, no experienced devs, no exchanges, no innovation in tech, no partnerships, agressive as fuck community members and leaders, shady background, scammed people are already dumping the shit out of this on their discord. Just ask to buy cheaper on the discord. They will contact you I'm sure.

AVOID AMERO AT ALL COSTS.
(Unless you are a huge idiot of course)

Thank god I'm only half Paraguayan man. This ashames the fuck outta me. I feel bad for my friends who ended up mining this piece of shit.

MBible

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:58:22 AM

Ok, i get it!
Poor to ZERO value devs, unknown also, copycat, Paraguay (?!), less than 5 cents coin, third world tier miners, no exchanges, no innovation in tech, no partnerships, agressive members and leaders.
Sooooo, if the coin is that shitty, WHY THE F**K DO YOU CRY TO GET YOUR OLD COINS EXCHANGED FOR THIS COIN?

my2cents
Cinamonroll

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:08 AM

Ok, i get it!
Poor to ZERO value devs, unknown also, copycat, Paraguay (?!), less than 5 cents coin, third world tier miners, no exchanges, no innovation in tech, no partnerships, agressive members and leaders.
Sooooo, if the coin is that shitty, WHY THE F**K DO YOU CRY TO GET YOUR OLD COINS EXCHANGED FOR THIS COIN?

my2cents

Bro, we just want you to do as you fucking promised. You guys promise and promise and promise. And then say "hey guys, we will give you your coins tomorrow" and then nothing. That has happened more than three times already.

There is absolutely no reason to withold them. You are literally just taking coins hostage by now.

What are the reasons? Price? Amero doesn't have a price! First you say it's going to be 1$ then 5$ then fucking 20$ haha! Yeah right.
Amero doesn't have any value more than the value fools give it!!

Why the fuck do I want MY coins you say?
BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING MINE.

Don't thread on us amero.
Nothing good will come out of you holding coins hostage.

do things right in your lives for once. You are laughingstock.
You are the same shit as corrupt politicians in Paraguay!
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

same old neww
jopea302

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:37:15 AM

Ok, i get it!

my2cents

Bro, we just want you to do as you fucking promised. You guys promise and promise and promise. And then say "hey guys, we will give you your coins tomorrow" and then nothing. That has happened more than three times already.

There is absolutely no reason to withold them. You are literally just taking coins hostage by now.

What are the reasons? Price? Amero doesn't have a price! First you say it's going to be 1$ then 5$ then fucking 20$ haha! Yeah right.
Amero doesn't have any value more than the value fools give it!!

Why the fuck do I want MY coins you say?
BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING MINE.

Don't thread on us amero.
Nothing good will come out of you holding coins hostage.

do things right in your lives for once. You are laughingstock.
You are the same shit as corrupt politicians in Paraguay!

hey, mr kidnapped coins, people got their coins 5 hours ago, do you really have coins here or you're just jerking around? give people a break ffs

https://k50.kn3.net/8/3/4/6/7/4/B02.jpg

and also, you can take a look at the explorer, if u know how to use one: http://amero.plus/

please sell your coins and leave
dphaze

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

Got a swap from his old Amero+. Thank You Dev!
is there an instruction to start the masternode?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: