Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMERO OLD TOPIC  (Read 4438 times)
elbizcocho

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

Coins swap was release. Amero is alive! My masternodes are running very well, paying 40 AMX in 12 hours by MN. Excelent, congrats devs.
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

SCAM ALERT

First block worth of 500 000 coins created 23.2.

http://amero.plus/tx/4970030f26071925f2cd96a749b4e3a9b1f687207c00351d0052152ff633d958

since then like 200 transactions occured, but those look as masking transactions. It is not that devs sitting on this address are sending coins to developers or supporters, they always send it to exactly 2 addresses. one recieves huge part and second recieves sometimes 5, sometimes tens of thousands.

Most valuable transactions occured in last 2 days so this original premine of 500 000 is already only 296 000

http://amero.plus/address/AZNTPH9kiexJGMcPcrf65k6tukJnDgHX4g

it seems to me devs want to confuse and hide traces so they can dump from lot of addresses without being spotted that they are dumping their own shitcoin.

Another warning sign is there is absolutely zero legitimity on devs.
New account
No names
No team
nothing

just promises.

Stay away, this is typical scam coins for make devs rich.
Rastapopo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

THX FOR BEING KICKED FROM DISCORD !! CENSORSHIP AT HIS HIGHEST LVL , FUCKING RUSSIAN mod, all they want its making money with old coin version. BEWARE
Sh3a1070

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

Hi all, this is my history in AMERO+, on discord and on this forum, look, all time i say it's a scam the dev not want to speak with me, only ban, block and delete all message...

KEEP CALM ^^ just care it's the best scam information alert... i think this coins is here only for take money... they want sell 20MN at 2BTC after a premine of 3.33%... it's a joke ? no, i think it's just a scam Smiley

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
CARE GUYS
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

I send in discord

"It's a joke 2BTC/Masternode"
"Best information for scam detection"

They ban me instantly and block me on private xD care guys i think it's a big scam!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
CARE GUYS
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=8061678;quote;u=0

------------------
You are receiving this message because you are a member of the
Bitcoin Forum.

It's for you, not for me Wink
Everts25

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

Please write instructions on how to exchange old coins for new ones.
I think many people are interested.
AmeroPlus (OP)

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

Please write instructions on how to exchange old coins for new ones.
I think many people are interested.

Hi Everts25, please use this link to claim your swapped coins

https://www.getamero.com/amero-v1/
ccc303

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

I agree with the warning signs described by "blacklig", they have changed the "focus" so many times, last year they announced a 3 BTC payment to a company that manages ICOs (never announced the name of this company or anything like that, no proof!).
It seems they dropped this relationship after a few months. Anyway, the deadlines just kept changing, they announced stuff for the first week of January, then changed it again, multiple times.
If you check their GitHub repository they just ran a simple "search and replace" operation to replace all the occurrences of the "dash" word with "amero": https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero/commit/769b955f71e4f0579f10fd4b644351a8bd92e443
So I'm wandering what kind of development tasks they did in the past months? I remember that during Amero v1 they had issues building a simple C program...
Also last year a friend of mine received a threat for criticizing Amero, a guy from the Amero community went to his house to beat him up! This guy wasn't even banned from the local community and he's in someway "protected" there. Yesterday I received another report from a user that received a similar threat from one of these guys, crazy!!!
MBible

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

SCAM ALERT

http://amero.plus/tx/4970030f26071925f2cd96a749b4e3a9b1f687207c00351d0052152ff633d958

since then like 200 transactions occured, but those look as masking transactions. It is not that devs sitting on this address are sending coins to developers or supporters, they always send it to exactly 2 addresses. one recieves huge part and second recieves sometimes 5, sometimes tens of thousands.

Most valuable transactions occured in last 2 days so this original premine of 500 000 is already only 296 000

it seems to me devs want to confuse and hide traces so they can dump from lot of addresses without being spotted that they are dumping their own shitcoin.

They paid the guys from v1 with those funds. Of course, there is a lack of communication from the devs, but if you watch the discord server, yesterday alot of guys from v1 stated that they received their coins.
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:52:11 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 03:44:16 AM by AmeroPlus

SCAM ALERT

Another warning sign is there is absolutely zero legitimity on devs.
New account
No names
No team
nothing

just promises.

Stay away, this is typical scam coins for make devs rich.

Do you know how the explorer works? Let me explain you, WE DID ANNOUNCE that we did a pemine of 3.33% (500k AMX) to pay three things, Swapped coins, bounties and to fund some development (listing fees, mobile wallets, our cards, etc).

Yesterday we started sending the swapped coins to Amero v1 holders, when you send a tx the coins change gets sent to a new address, is not like we are doing two transactions everytime, if you have 200 AMX and send 50 AMX to an address the TX will show that 50amx is going to an address and the change, the 150 amx is going to a new address. It's not that we are "masking transactions" as you say. You will continue seeing this transactions to exactly 2 addresses, one receiving the "huge part" (aka the sender) and the second (aka the receiver)
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

Ok, i get it!
Poor to ZERO value devs, unknown also, copycat, Paraguay (?!), less than 5 cents coin, third world tier miners, no exchanges, no innovation in tech, no partnerships, agressive members and leaders.
Sooooo, if the coin is that shitty, WHY THE F**K DO YOU CRY TO GET YOUR OLD COINS EXCHANGED FOR THIS COIN?

my2cents

Bro, we just want you to do as you fucking promised. You guys promise and promise and promise. And then say "hey guys, we will give you your coins tomorrow" and then nothing. That has happened more than three times already.

There is absolutely no reason to withold them. You are literally just taking coins hostage by now.

What are the reasons? Price? Amero doesn't have a price! First you say it's going to be 1$ then 5$ then fucking 20$ haha! Yeah right.
Amero doesn't have any value more than the value fools give it!!

Why the fuck do I want MY coins you say?
BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING MINE.

Don't thread on us amero.
Nothing good will come out of you holding coins hostage.

do things right in your lives for once. You are laughingstock.
You are the same shit as corrupt politicians in Paraguay!

Can you please provide the username from the v1 to check your account? We already sent 80% of the swapped coins, if you haven't completed the form to claim your coins please use this form (that is posted on the OP btw) https://www.getamero.com/amero-v1/

AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

I agree with the warning signs described by "blacklig", they have changed the "focus" so many times, last year they announced a 3 BTC payment to a company that manages ICOs (never announced the name of this company or anything like that, no proof!).
It seems they dropped this relationship after a few months. Anyway, the deadlines just kept changing, they announced stuff for the first week of January, then changed it again, multiple times.
If you check their GitHub repository they just ran a simple "search and replace" operation to replace all the occurrences of the "dash" word with "amero": https://github.com/bitcosur/Amero/commit/769b955f71e4f0579f10fd4b644351a8bd92e443
So I'm wandering what kind of development tasks they did in the past months? I remember that during Amero v1 they had issues building a simple C program...
Also last year a friend of mine received a threat for criticizing Amero, a guy from the Amero community went to his house to beat him up! This guy wasn't even banned from the local community and he's in someway "protected" there. Yesterday I received another report from a user that received a similar threat from one of these guys, crazy!!!

Can you please provide the username from the v1 to check your account? We already sent 80% of the swapped coins, if you haven't completed the form to claim your coins please use this form (that is posted on the OP btw) https://www.getamero.com/amero-v1/ (https://www.getamero.com/amero-v1/)

googee

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

when do you plan a new exchange?
SatohiCartes

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Amero is just a get rich quick project started by the main guy who isn't even a developer. They forked dash without adding anything, they can't even make a whitepaper and it isn't because they are lazy but because this project has NO GOALS, it doesn't want to add anything to the crypto community and was purely developed by a man who wants to get rich with a shitcoin.

Every time the guys faces criticism they only answer is "you are just jealous, you can't make a coin".

I would advise to stay away from this bullshit. If this shit gets listed somewhere and has a minimum value (which to be honest, can happen since the irrationality of the markets) the developers will dump their entire stake, since the only thing in their minds is to make money, they don't care shit about the alleged purpose of this coin.
Lucas016

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Amero is just a get rich quick project started by the main guy who isn't even a developer. They forked dash without adding anything, they can't even make a whitepaper and it isn't because they are lazy but because this project has NO GOALS, it doesn't want to add anything to the crypto community and was purely developed by a man who wants to get rich with a shitcoin.

Every time the guys faces criticism they only answer is "you are just jealous, you can't make a coin".

I would advise to stay away from this bullshit. If this shit gets listed somewhere and has a minimum value (which to be honest, can happen since the irrationality of the markets) the developers will dump their entire stake, since the only thing in their minds is to make money, they don't care shit about the alleged purpose of this coin.

Funny thing is, 99% (maybe 100%) of the people who have been with Amero since their beginning, will dump the coin as fast as they can, as soon as they see they can make that 20$ extra, dump will begin.
DannyTrejo

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

Funny thing is, 99% (maybe 100%) of the people who have been with Amero since their beginning, will dump the coin as fast as they can, as soon as they see they can make that 20$ extra, dump will begin.

Man, you were the first to offer your coins, do you really need those 20 extra?
Lucas016

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:30:21 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 07:58:02 PM by Lucas016

I do actually, I bet you too right? Like every other greedy follower of this coin.
DannyTrejo

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:15:47 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 01:25:51 PM by DannyTrejo

I do actually, I bet you too right? Like every other greedy follower of this coin.

No i really don`t, this is my hobby
Azzi

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

So much shit flying in the air it is unbelievable. I don't understand the source of FUD though. To me the fact that the guy is not anonymous and honored the swap from v.1 chain speaks volumes compared to fly-by-night MN coin pushers we have seen lately.
Mellor46

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

When will the exchange be? I already want to sell!
elbizcocho

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

When will the exchange be? I already want to sell!

Is already in exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: