Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Setting rules for looking at coin tracking Apps  (Read 97 times)
beheddard (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

Whether you use Blockfolio, Delta or some other APP, I'm sure many of you like me feel the frequent pull to check up on your portfolio to make sure everything is fine. I was wondering if anyone has had success with setting up rules/guidelines for yourself on when it's fine to take a peak, outlawed checking during certain times of day, limiting to once, or whatever. I go through phases of not having anything that I'm interested in trading away or watching anything for an entry, so it can be easy sometimes. But other times my eyes keep being drawn to the Delta icon.

I've had some success so far with setting up good price alert points on the coins that need them and then doing my best to keep my distance unless my phone informs me that a limit has been breached. Anybody have some good stories or strategies around this conundrum that could work for others as well? The stress is likely to shave years off our lives, so we may as well enjoy the ones we still have without being glued to our screens right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: