Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 08:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meaningful Physical Connections  (Read 133 times)
8CommaClub (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:39:18 AM

With the rise of Tinder and facebook , people have been able to connect to billions across the world with simply a click / message.

But how many people do you know in real meat space are u actually tight with?

I think thats a problem with social networks nowadays personally , that you may connect with these people and they might like your post or comment but there's no real substance. and i find it disgusting personally.

What if there was a way for others to connect with a platform and be able to meet meaningful physical connections (Whether lifelong friendships / loving harmonious relationships / excellent business connections) through the app...

Would you use it to meet people? Or would you continue to use facebook / other social networking for relationships?

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

To figure out specifically..meaningful physical connections has a variety of meaning.It may be on couples,friendship,neighborhood and customer relationships.Day by day we interact with our family at home.Set appointments with friends for going out or eating out.Join parties celebration with neighbor.Do business meeting with the client and so on.

Physical connections can be done also tru long distant relationships ..communications by phone or internet.It symbolize the honesty of both partner.Honesty and faithfulness is tested.
Some people also go for facebook ,twitter and other media ways of get to know a person. It is quiet not safe because some accounts are using fake account.Hard to deal with it.
Whatever it is be observer or smart in dealing people so that when time comes no regrets at all.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

Connected with physical (physical connection). Then the next step each must have its own rules. little I want to say. Significant physical connections. Know yourself and be a meaningful and useful person in any case
timadok911

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

I always believed that communication at arm's length would be much more effective than using a computer monitor, but also realizing that many of our loved ones can not hug you from far away and just squeeze yourself from it becomes very sad, because not always we have the opportunity to visit them because of the crazy rhythm of our life. when you see a person, you feel his emotions in relation to you no sms and tweet it will not replace
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

If facebook, twitter and other social media cannot have an intimate relation to others through to social connection, I think it will be another problem if there will be another app for social media connection inside and outside internet. Gadgets make people different from what the old school regular activities. There are more games in internet like online games. The rotation of social media in people's lives have meaningful result and a helpful effect to individual. Physican connection can be done through physical also. To strengthen relationship from social media to physical world is possible if both person are open-minded.
LADIDAZ

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

I've noticed the same problem. Every seems to be more connected with the advent of social media, but people and losing their social skills. I will occasionally hear people talking in public and it stikes me that many people can no longer hold a proper conversation without adding unusual 'pleasantries' like awkwardly laughing and suddenly breaking conversation. I think the problem is that people are so used to typing that they have forgotten how to talk.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

Pretty disgusted with the current dating climate, and haven't gone out in a while because of it. Not saying it is wrong but I can't get done with swiping right, call me old school like that.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

Now a days people are on facebook rising so much that they forgot to meet in person. I think thats a problem with social networks nowadays personally , that you may connect with these people and they might like your post or comment but there's no real substance and i find it disgusting personally.What if there was a way for others to connect with a platform and be able to meet meaningful physical connections that can be any kind of relation you have.
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Whoah - meat space - love that term. Personally, I dont see how a human without the extremely, complex meat body could interact as fully without it. Any reduction of that body seems to be a reduction of the sensory potential of the mind...
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

for me social networking is a means to connect with others, and I will use it for positive things and I will also meet my friends who are on this social network, then in terms of friendship and related in facebook or other, I only connect with friends I know or community that I follow, so it's easy for me to schedule meetings and connect directly to my friends
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

With the rise of Tinder and facebook , people have been able to connect to billions across the world with simply a click / message.

I think thats a problem with social networks nowadays personally , that you may connect with these people and they might like your post or comment but there's no real substance. and i find it disgusting personally.

What if there was a way for others to connect with a platform and be able to meet meaningful physical connections (Whether lifelong friendships / loving harmonious relationships / excellent business connections) through the app...

Would you use it to meet people? Or would you continue to use facebook / other social networking for relationships?

Mental and physical health is fundamentally linked. There are multiple associations between mental health and chronic physical conditions that significantly impact people’s quality of life, demands on health care and other publicly funded services, and generate consequences to society.  The World Health Organization (WHO) defines: health as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.   The WHO states that “there is no health without mental health.”1
Nowhere is the relationship between mental and physical health more evident than in the area of chronic conditions. The associations between mental and physical health are:

Poor mental health is a risk factor for chronic physical conditions.
People with serious mental health conditions are at high risk of experiencing chronic physical conditions.
People with chronic physical conditions are at risk of developing poor mental health.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

The social determinants of health impact both chronic physical conditions and mental health. Key aspects of prevention include increasing physical activity, access to nutritious foods, ensuring adequate income and fostering social inclusion and social support. This creates opportunities to enhance protective factors and reduce risk factors related to aspects of mental and physical health.

Understanding the links between mind and body is the first step in developing strategies to reduce the incidence of co-existing conditions and support those already living with mental illnesses and chronic physical conditions.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

It largely depends on who you're involved with and who you talk to. A lot of the time I spend on snapchat (The social media I use, Instagram and Facebook allow strangers to see my things and that makes me uncomfortable) is when I don't have any way to go talk to somebody in real life. There probably is some people who avoid social interaction online, but I think people largely enjoy talking face to face with people they like.
mamacitosi

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

I think physical connection is very important specially to our love ones,  like me five months already that i cannot saw my wife and children because they live in the province where  i came from, because of work i will sacrifice, I missed the care of my wife and the moments and time with my children, although we connected through facebook or with the use of cellphone but for me its lacking, i want physical connection or actual love and care, so that i will be happy and have satisfaction.
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

I am currently using social networks like facebook and others are to connect with relationships and others, so I am not possible to leave it, and coincidentally my friends in this social media almost everything I know and relate well
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

I think physical connection is very important specially to our love ones,  like me five months already that i cannot saw my wife and children because they live in the province where  i came from, because of work i will sacrifice, I missed the care of my wife and the moments and time with my children, although we connected through facebook or with the use of cellphone but for me its lacking, i want physical connection or actual love and care, so that i will be happy and have satisfaction.
That’s why the long distance relationship doesn’t mostly work at all because sometimes irrespective of the love and feelings that you may have for the opposite sex, physical intimacy is very important and when you don’t get it it leads to cheating.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: