Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you pay fees or not?  (Read 306 times)
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

I'm not against fees as long as they're not extortionate, and I guess that I'd rather take some dividends from the exchange operation than have free trading because I don't trade *that* much after all. But I'd really prefer something like ownership of an exchange token (see BNB) to yield the dividends, would be easy to track.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

Okay that is something new.
But there are flaws here. You wont pay the transaction fees then what if something no so good happens? There is no reasoning because you didnt even pay anything. I guess that is also one you can fight for.

A lottery might be good since the fees from other exchanges are getting higher and higher. Pooling it makes them a lot of money. Imagine a pool of transactions each paying 100k satoshis for 20 tx. that is 2 million satoshis in an instant with the payment just for 200k sats.
It is a good thing but it needs some legitimacy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: