Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH?  (Read 3514 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

There is no perfect time for buying bitcoin, you just have to device a mean of regularly buying bitcoin at interval as funding comes to your hands. There will always be buying opportunity in your everyday cryptocurrency experience. The question is are you buying bitcoin?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

Many people ask, should buy Bitcoin at this time or not. Let the price down and buy interest for high .. For me, Bitcoin is always valid. Because of the news, social networks have made clear about the strengths of Bitcoin, and you certainly know what
Recalling the past, Bitcoin 2011 increased from $ 1 to $ 31 in five months. It's already high, but growth does not stop there. I believe so, because every second, every minute passed, people are home to friends are introduced to Bitcoin. Sure, there will be growth in the future.
why bitcoin up 10x?
I also explains the basics of the bid-ask spread (its not as simple as he describes because there are market makers, spread traders, bots, stop-limit orders on resistence levels...etc) and that it is primarily emotion ("public opinion") that drives price changes, which is supposedly driven by the media. Now "they" are manipulating you again. Those who "who control the media" are trying to trick you.

OP mentions in another post in this thread that he got into crypto recently and is down 50% from his ATH, he's a newbie who feels he "missed out on the ground floor", so it makes sense he would concoct a theory of media collusion to bring the little guy down. Its hard to accept you bought in at a wildly overvalued price point.

The problem I have with blaming this on media manipulation is that most of us encouraged the media's hype of Bitcoin's price increase when it was going up, nobody was against the media encouraging newbies to go investing emotionally based on FOMO. We loved celebrating that the media was "bringing in normies" who would increase the value of our holdings by sending those market orders on Coinbase.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

Yes the current price is high but its not on its ATH so this is our chance to buy bitcoin so when it hit its last ATH or set another ATH we already have a gain.
It is rather stable now: for last month BTC price was between 9k$ and 11.5k$.
Good position to enter the market, but I would rather make some BUY orders at 6-7k$ level.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

If you look at the history of bitcoin prices you will see that from year to year the price for it has only grown
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

Please tell me your opinion?

for now bitcoin prices are very unstable but the current price is also very cheap because the price is being destroyed by MT GOX which reportedly he made the bitcoin prices destroyed because it sells up to more than 160k bitcoin.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

The price are not too high at the moment, you can start to buy in small amount then watch the market. Anything could happen so look at the volumes, if the price is going down again you can buy more in small amount. Then you only need to wait for the market.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
yura888

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

I think that it's now, the price is good enough to buy bitcoin, I think it price already reached its bottom

coingrow

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

Since you are a newbie account I would suggest that you hang around here for atleast few weeks and then make a decision. The tremendous returns that bitcoin has made since last year has brought in a lot of new people who are dreaming of making it big in this bitcoin wave, but remember what goes up has to come down. Read about market cycles. Invest what you can afford to loose and never put all the eggs in the same basket.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

Price is low but noone can predict the future.... personally I will buy BITCOIN and Ethereum divided in at least 2 weeks .. SO if you have for example 1000€ I will buy for example 200 today, 200 after 7 days and so on..... in this way you can reduce the fluctuation in entry price...
carlnguyen

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

in my opinion, it's so soon to enter this market. everything is a chaos now, some coins will still exist, some will die, but the blockchain technology never dies. if you're kind of risk loving people, do your own research and choose which coin is the future. you know, high risk high return. in case that only few coins maintain, if your choose is right, you will take all
j_vinyard

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

So good question... and so tricky at the same time. Maybe it's better to buy Ethereum, at least, it's more stable cryptocurrency.
D0miNik

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

I agree about Etherium, bitcoin has a its real price, more or less, adn as for me there is no reason to increase, while ETH is more stable, but who knows if it will increase.

balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Do not buy bitcoin, if you do not know the risks of bitcoin, Bitcoin does provide benefits for those who invest, but not everyone will benefit from bitcoin because of investments. You have to be patient and do not easily panic with bitcoin prices later, and keep holding with your beliefs and predictions.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

it's time to buy bitcoin because this month the bitcoin price is falling, so soon you buy and save until the price goes up.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

The price is not high compared last quarter of 2017. Don't follow the mistakes of others and regret until now. If you buy today and hold it until December, you will get a good profit and enjoy it on Christmas.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Now is a good time to buy. Bitcoin price is low and a bullish chart is anticipating to come any time from now. Same with altcoins, they are currently on sale due to the bearish market recently. By now and hold it for a few more months and you will surely have some profits.
skscengeng

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

i think you should bitcoin now beacouse it was falling in 20000 dolar. bitcoin price is not high. i think it is very low. end of years it will may 40000 dollars.
musharaf

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

Bitcoin price is not much higher than last year bitcoin price were $20,000 and if the bitcoin is buy at the present price then it will give you the the profit if you hold this amount for the next year may you will use this in the world for payments over the internet and bitcoin is the important currency now so it is good to buy it now because may the price become more high in the future. I have bought bitcoin in the last month and the price were $9000 so i expected that the value of my investment will high soon.

roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

Right now is a good moment to buy Bitcoin because they're really not too much at all. 9k$ is a good price to buy due to some scandals. I could give you an advice that should wait till it's back to 8k$ to buy but buying now isn't a bad ideal at all because the chance BTC backs to 8k isn't high.
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

I think 8-10k per bitcoin is cheap because bitcoin will increase with time, because it will be harder and harder to mine it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: