Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH?  (Read 3511 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

I think it's worth buying now. Last year we ran into an information boom, which made the price very inflated. Now it is more like real.

It might still go down but just to be sure better to have this coin now. Yes, we are overwhelm by the pump last year and that's a result of converting our bitcoin into cash which makes market more dump. Let's have some faith that bitcoin will continue to survive on a support level and finally break the resistance.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

You can buy bitcoin around 7500 USD to 8500 USD this range is good to enter.  price is to high right now,  just becarefull with it and don't panic. Always be responsible with your money.
Daniel class

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

I think buying $ 8000 BTC is the best fit
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

The price bitcoin now is slowly increased from past days. It still a good time to buy because it still on the low.
my suggestion is, never sell your bitcoins when the market price down.
You won't get profit if you do panic selling. Keep hold it patiently to gain a profit.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

Please tell me your opinion?

We all see that the price of Bitcoin is not on its peak. It has a sense to get some amount of Bitcoins for future growth. You'll earn on it surely. Experts says that Bitcoin will on the top for a long time yet.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

Well I believe the price is low now and we will expect to see a price jump soon in the coming months, so I believe the price is not yet high for now. it's better to invest now then cry later, this is my personal opinion

nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

Please tell me your opinion?
As I observed people usually buy bitcoin when its price is low and then sell it when its price is high. They usually do that technique in order for them to have a profit of what they are selling. If you want to buy bitcoin then follow what the older do and you must always check its price for you to avoid loss. You have the right to decide for yourself but make sure you wont regret it at last.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

If you are going to keep bitcoin for a long time and get a big profit, for example, 2 times more investment, then I think it does not matter if you buy it a bit more expensive or a little cheaper. Conversely, for each trader, every point of the price matters.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

the current price of bitcoin is very low when compared with the end of last year. bitcoin can rise to the price of all? It might just happen. so from that purchase price is bitcoin in current and withstand at least until the end of the year or one year in the future could make a sizable profit. buy now may be great before the price goes back up.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
elnykate

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:35 AM

Just buy it man, you say it to high now but maybe in another 6 month from now the bitcoin price will be much higher than now. So youll never to late to join a profit train mate, buy now and hold or if you have some experience in trading just trade it and youll be fine. Smiley
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

In my opinion, this month is a good time to buy and collect the amount of BTC. Now, the price is around $8,051.05. We cannot predict what will happen in the next month. If you are willing for the hodl, it is beter to buy the BTC right now and sell when it is high especially in the end of this year.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

the current low price bitcoin. start buying before the crypto including bitcoin recovered its price and will be more expensive. If the price of the bitcoin has achieved such as the end of last year then it is very expensive compared to today.
mimota160

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

I agree about Etherium, bitcoin has a its real price, more or less, adn as for me there is no reason to increase, while ETH is more stable, but who knows if it will increase.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

You have to buy a small amount of Bitcoin to access the money market. Now is the right time to get bitcoin. It has not lost so much in a long time. It's time to buy now.
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Now you can buy not only bitcoin, but also other coins, as prices have fallen very much. I would invest about 10-20% of the budget, because prices can go lower. On the remaining funds, I would buy more bitcoin when the trend becomes a growing

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

It is better to buy bitcoin when the price is low, but if there is an opportunity then I think it should still be purchased, because this is a profitable investment in the long run ...
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

Mildly paying attention to the industry swings would need to be combined with watching platform developments or related cryptos.
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

buy 20% with the money u wanna invest
and daily trade, keep the rest Grin

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

It has been a horriible few months for crypto, it is hard to keep the faith, now might be the time to pick up .
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

I think that bitcoin does not need to buy at all. Now there are more prospective crypto-currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: