Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me make The Great Escape: System Admin and Programmer for Contracts  (Read 571 times)
Cypherpunk38 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:34:30 PM

So here's the deal: I'm an American system administrator and software engineer looking to make "The Great Escape".  I'm taking the time to build up my financial war chest so I can pull up stakes and move to South or Central America. But, in order to do that, I need new contracts! That's where YOU can help me.

If you need a system administrator or a programmer, I've got more than 20 years experience, reasonable rates, and am committed to making sure you're satisfied with the final project. I don't try to screw people over or pull the wool over my clients eyes. I believe in doing fair and honest free market business.

My Skills Include:

- Linux, FreeBSD, and Windows System Administration
- Software Development
- Web application development
- Remote technical support

If any of these sound like something you need and you're willing to pay in Bitcoin, get in touch and let's talk. I'm looking for both long and short term contracts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: