Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: better invest and hold Bitcoin or Altcoin?  (Read 159 times)
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

In my opinion go for investing in altcoin or i would say buy new listed potential tokens as many as you can  as they give high return than btc .but if you have less patience and trading experience then hold btc only but going with alt give you more profit.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

I am very confused with the current market, because when the price of Bitcoin down most Altcoin prices go down too, but when the price of Bitcoin increases only a few Altcoin that increases the price, but some are actually declining because the price of Bitcoin increases, so what affects the price Altcoin? and better invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin? please make your opinion and the reason.

There is a proven strategy that works in any market, including crypto market. Learned about it recently.
Diversification is your friend. But how to be in a situation where coins go after each other? My recommendation is to hold: 25% - bitcoin, 25% etherium, 25% - promising alts, 25% - traiding. If you don't wanna trade: 33% - bitcoin, 33% etherium, 33% - promising alts. Easy and profitable Cool

randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

I am very confused with the current market, because when the price of Bitcoin down most Altcoin prices go down too, but when the price of Bitcoin increases only a few Altcoin that increases the price, but some are actually declining because the price of Bitcoin increases, so what affects the price Altcoin? and better invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin? please make your opinion and the reason.
if I personally yes better invest my coin, if my coin is altcoin, yes I invest altcoin, and if have bitcoin yes I invest bitcoin. and yes the reason I invest it, because the investment if the price rises we can profit, if just keep it alone coin that we will keep it that much.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

As i always say mucg better if you invest in both of this currency example bitcoin and etherium you pud 50/50 of your money for investment is haft in bitcoin and haft in etherium. Be wise with your investments whatever happens your still have one in your hands.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

Better invest in both options : buy and keep BTC in amount of 40-50% of your portfolio and other 50-60% distribute among altcoins - most of them (if you are newbie and don't want to risk ) take from top20 coinmarketcap, 10% -ethereum, 5-10% the coins with low market cap.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

human fortune is set by god so do not worry, I personally choose bitcoin for long term investment I never made long-term investment in altcoin besides eth
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

You seem to be mistaken over here a bit. When the price of Bitcoin goes up, other coins along with bitcoin tends to go green and rises upwards. This is due to people starting to invest on cheaper altcoins as they think that bitcoin becomes more expensive and can't afford it. The same thing follows when the price of bitcoin falls. Altcoins follow up too and starts to decline as people start to dump altcoins to invest on bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: