Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merits, How for Criteria, Guidance of "Good" Post and Also How for Merits Pool?  (Read 155 times)
hurry_hore (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

I see recently the effect of merits as new system to increase rank profile, it is common if a new one to be responded positively or negatively. The responses will be depending on the person it self. For me personally, it is a challenge to show quality. Everywhere quality is required and deserved for reward and application. So far many member are competing to post with "good" quality post, some are rewarded with merit but some are not.
My concern is if merit to be rewarded for an average post, perhaps the merits giver feel being helped or satisfy with the post but this is too subjective. I think this situation also can not be blamed, but if too many rewarded merits are for subjective thing this situation will be not good.
Generally many member said that good quality post are :
1. Relevant to the topic
2. Can help others in a solution/s
3. Able to satisfy other member, perhaps the satisfied member will be the merit giver
4. Make the idea for newer system to be possibly applied

Even now there are some good responses for this merits by providing such as said "merits pool", it is excellent idea. However I just wonder for long term related with :
1. How if creating some criteria and guidance to be "good" quality post.
2. To organize merits pool, if necessary to be informed in pinned post or in somewhere. The point is that many member can easily know the merit pool place including brand new then many members will be aware how to post in "good". 

Please share your opinion and idea....

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

I would have to disagree. Merit is in the eye of the beholder and we are all free decide what criteria we apply to give merit. For me personally, I mostly award merit when a post does has one of the following:

1) I learn something useful I didn't know before.
2) Someone answered a question I knew better than I could.
3) I found it amusing.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Guides and criterias on how to gain merits is all over the sections. You can see many threads like this, you're just making another version of it. I appreciate this work of yours but the things is, create a original content that can help others as you mentioned. This topic is very common now and if you explore the other topics about it, you can put some informations that is not stated there.

4. Make the idea for newer system to be possibly applied
It is better to create a content that is related to cryptocurrency than make an idea for new system. Merit system is enough for now, it fixed the issue on making a oneliner or shitposts. There are great minds behind our forum, let them be the one to decide or make about this, they're doing their best.

A tip for you, sometimes quality is not even necessary, the point of your statement is the big deal. Quality are just good for eyes because it was constructed very well but the idea or the content is very important. Discussing some topics in a forum must be done on point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: