Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: in terms of what makes the bitcoin price rising again?  (Read 102 times)
Tuyul Gupies (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

right now the bitcoin price is still 10k up and down no more than that, in addition to the increasing market demand that keeps the price up is another element that can make bitcoin prices rise again at least like the highest price ago?

let's share your opinion here?
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

right now the bitcoin price is still 10k up and down no more than that, in addition to the increasing market demand that keeps the price up is another element that can make bitcoin prices rise again at least like the highest price ago?

let's share your opinion here?

It simply supply and demand, we need to have huge demands and small amount of supply that will circulate worldwide.

here are the factors and activities that may affect bitcoin price.

*Buy-and-Hold investment purchases
*Retail exchange traders
*Government and Central Bank Statements
*Incomprehensible Legalese
*Talk of Taxation
*Early adopters “cashing out” to fiat
*etc.

This is based on my own research.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1509

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

As correctly pointed out by Appleyard, the basic reason for bitcoin's price increase or decrease is based on the demand supply method. But that's not the only method, instead it one of the major factors that plays background role for bitcoin's price change. Now the question is what drives the demand? In today's economy free flow of news plays a big role in our decisions.

For an example, if a general store near you offers 50% discount on all grocery item today, that's an opportunity for you. You get the news probably from the hoarding installed out the store or from someone who had visited there. Once the news reaches you, you decide to visit the place so that you can score the items in low price. That's when you bank on the opportunity through a news. Similarly in crypto market, news information is very crucial.

If suddenly Apple announces to accept bitcoin in all their stores across world, you know for sure that demand of bitcoin will increase because a brand like Apple is supporting it. So this is the time when you make up your mind to invest in bitcoin even if you are not going to buy Apple products. Your investment decision triggered by this news and adding to the global demand.

So, for me, News/Information plays a very vital role to drive the demand of any product or any crypto currency. In 2018, Israel adopted crypto currency and provided a tax framework for their citizens. This is the kind of news we want to hear more in 2018. So keep your mind open and look for the news that you think can strengthen the acceptability of bitcoin or crypto currency in general.

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

I think btc is just recovering from the crash (correction). So I think btc is not stable yet. You can tell by the fact that the price keeps falling and rising.
I can well imagine that it will take a few more weeks or even months before btc is stable again. Once btc is stable again, it will rise steadily again. Unfortunately, you need to be a little patience.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: