Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you looking for bounty manager  (Read 177 times)
dvabit (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:02:07 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 01:15:45 PM by dvabit

Hey All,

Anyone looking for bounty manager on forums? I handled almost 5 bounties on different platforms. Currently i am managing 1 bounty program and soon it will going to end. So, i'd like to know if someone looking for bounty manager please let me know via my blog 

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

Hey All,

Anyone looking for bounty manager on forums? I handled almost 5 bounties on different platforms. Currently i am managing 1 bounty program and soon it will going to end. So, i'd like to know if someone looking for bounty manager please let me know via my blog https://www.dailyvirtualassistants.com/

Thanks

Never saw you managing any bounties around the forum.Maybe update the post with the list of bounty programs you have managed ? This certainly increases your chances of getting a job.Also I don't want to take a mick at you but your website's 'About Me' section cracked me up.Anyway,don't think you should be trusted with the bounty work considering your rank and time spent on the forum.

HI I am Sushil Pandey owner of this beautiful website i am freelance website developer since 2011. I run this blog because i love blogging. By education i am an “engineer” By mind still child.
dvabit (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

Hey All,

Anyone looking for bounty manager on forums? I handled almost 5 bounties on different platforms. Currently i am managing 1 bounty program and soon it will going to end. So, i'd like to know if someone looking for bounty manager please let me know via my blog https://www.dailyvirtualassistants.com/

Thanks

Never saw you managing any bounties around the forum.Maybe update the post with the list of bounty programs you have managed ? This certainly increases your chances of getting a job.Also I don't want to take a mick at you but your website's 'About Me' section cracked me up.Anyway,don't think you should be trusted with the bounty work considering your rank and time spent on the forum.

HI I am Sushil Pandey owner of this beautiful website i am freelance website developer since 2011. I run this blog because i love blogging. By education i am an “engineer” By mind still child.

Check now budddy?
cryptofpt69

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

Hey All,

Thanks
I see you are just a Member thay is not really trust to be a bounty manager
Moreover i dont find out your bounty topic in this forum
dvabit (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

Hey All,

Thanks

I manged my clients profile.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Hey All,

Thanks

So where is your portfolio mate. Why you had not add the details of the campaign you already managed list on your op post. Many people here on this forum to get the project after we are part of 50 and 100 campaigns as a participant.
With having campaigning backgroud I do not know how do you expect to manage bounty campaigns.

Gain merits first and then manage any of your friend's bounty project and make own service thread for you. That will only work mate.
dvabit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:09:56 AM

Hey All,

Thanks

So where is your portfolio mate. Why you had not add the details of the campaign you already managed list on your op post. Many people here on this forum to get the project after we are part of 50 and 100 campaigns as a participant.
With having campaigning backgroud I do not know how do you expect to manage bounty campaigns.

Gain merits first and then manage any of your friend's bounty project and make own service thread for you. That will only work mate.

I really appreciate your advise. How to gain merits?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: