Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Site win1btc.com - Please review the beta  (Read 169 times)
swissbit007 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

Hi guys

I just had an idea how people can get Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency with just a little luck and no payin and created an MVP. The website is https://www.win1btc.com - a combination between browser mining and contests.

For every "browser mining session" the given bitcoin address will get a ticket with the chance to win the contest = win BTC, DOGE, etc.

This is just beta version, but the created tickets already counting for the contest. So if you guys wanna give it a try?

Feedback is welcome as always. I plan to implement following thinks:
- add legal information
- 500 Dogecoin contest ( with 100.000 tickets ) to proove that we do payout
- improve layout
- add a kind of "clan" where people can group together to get additional chances
- gamification with badges
- add bounties (tickets for social work)

I really looking forward to hear your feedback. You can also send me a PM with your feedback and your bitcoin address and you will get a few tickets.  Wink

Cheers
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:56:39 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:09:16 AM by krishnapramod

Just for fun entered my address, I have visited a few websites with Coinhive captcha, but this one session did last a lifetime Grin The timer you have set for one browsing session is a bit too long for beta, with the timestamp, it looks like more than an hour, users would leave without even completing a session.

One out of the 333.333.333 tickets has the chance to win the 1 Bitcoin. Do you think anyone would be wasting their CPU resources against such big odds?

You haven't mentioned anywhere on your website how the winning ticket will be drawn, will be pulled, no transparency.

Improved layout, adding a clan, more like group of miners, gamification with badges, interesting. Good luck getting some users.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

you should state clearly what is your interest.

For example, if you had asked about 0.00001 btc from every participant then it would be clear that you earn on small commission and the rest give back as a WIN!
brandelloflavia1979

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

I like your interest to buld this new site that with luck e no paying nothing win a ticket, i try it good
swissbit007 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

Just for fun entered my address, I have visited a few websites with Coinhive captcha, but this one session did last a lifetime Grin

Thanks for your feedback. Actually it should run about 8 minutes to complete one mining session. I am playing with the numbers and try to find the best one. When I reduce the difficulty, I must increase the number of tickets, etc.

What scenario do you guys prefer:
1. starting a small mining session (around 1min)
or
2. starting one bigger mining session (around 10min)

I think scenario 1 is more granular, but people have to start mining more often.
swissbit007 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

you should state clearly what is your interest.

For example, if you had asked about 0.00001 btc from every participant then it would be clear that you earn on small commission and the rest give back as a WIN!

Thanks for your feedback. I will add a site where the people see how all this is possible. The point with the small commission, which I plan to earn, is a good one.
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

Nice one, I really like the idea. At least, you created something that differ from all the faucets we can see everyday .

You should now improve the design as it is too simple.

Add referal so that I can help you promoting you site.

Cheers.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

Directly to your site i like the design simple but nice enough your site feel lighter and now i have got some tickets how to use the ticket?
Well, hopefully bring benefits for all members as well visitors to your site.

swissbit007 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

Directly to your site i like the design simple but nice enough your site feel lighter and now i have got some tickets how to use the ticket?
Well, hopefully bring benefits for all members as well visitors to your site.

Thanks for visiting the site and testing the feature. Your Bitcoin address got the tickets, now you just have to wait till all tickets are given away. Then will be the big day where one lucky guy wins the price.
swissbit007 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Nice one, I really like the idea. At least, you created something that differ from all the faucets we can see everyday .

Cheers.

Yep, I do not like the faucets which are currently exists. I will add a referal system soon. I currently plan to implement some kind of: for every 10 tickets your refs generate, your address get also one ticket.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Visited your site bro. Why you have not added the logo, home page information or anything as of now. If you didn't created logo. I would like to get hired for logo designing for this website.
simple beta version page this is! Tell me, what is the threshold limit of this page bro?

Good luck for everyone shared their coinbase address to win tickets.
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

Cheers.

Yep, I do not like the faucets which are currently exists. I will add a referal system soon. I currently plan to implement some kind of: for every 10 tickets your refs generate, your address get also one ticket.

Just added Smiley

Let us know when you add the ref system and never hesitate to contact me for further partnership.

swissbit007 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

Thanks a lot.

I just added a smaller contest with a much lower difficulty: https://www.win1btc.com/dogecoin.html
One mining session just take around 1 minute.

Regarding ref system: What do you guys think about 10% share up to 30% share. Payout is when the contest is done and in the used coin, e.g. for the dogecoin you get up to 30% mining hash value from your refs in dogecoin.
CodeCoinICO

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

it kinda looks like a scam but idk man...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

For every "browser mining session" the given bitcoin address will get a ticket with the chance to win the contest = win BTC, DOGE, etc

Hello.  Please sign an address holding at least 1btc.  Thanks.  Smiley

Edit:  Fix your typos, figure out if you are giving away 100,000 or 1,000,000 dodge, and show proof of fairness for the lottery.

Until then, chance are this is a scam.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

Until then, chance are this is a scam.  :/
And raises a big security concern.Some random script running in your browser might be stuffed with cookies which could be tracking information or other sensitive data from online wallets/exchanges ? I can't digest the fact that I had to let some website run vulnerable scripts in the background while I wait for my luck to hit me which almost has zero chances.Speaking technically,there are more chances that my online wallets would get hacked by their scripts than me winning the lottery.
swissbit007 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:46:24 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:20:27 AM by swissbit007

For every "browser mining session" the given bitcoin address will get a ticket with the chance to win the contest = win BTC, DOGE, etc

Hello.  Please sign an address holding at least 1btc.  Thanks.  Smiley

Edit:  Fix your typos, figure out if you are giving away 100,000 or 1,000,000 dodge, and show proof of fairness for the lottery.

Until then, chance are this is a scam.  :/

Thanks for your feedback. Trust seems to be the most important issue right now for a wider acceptance. I will work on that.
IonicTong

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

I think this site has potential, although the issue you may have is some people do frown upon coinhive, only because of the unscrupulous who decided it insert it in to adverts unwillingly, not sure how that will affect your conversion rate but I for one now, am always a bit wary. I don't like the fact that an external script is taking control of my computer, others may not mind this if they know what they are letting themselves in for. Also for users with low spec cpu's this "may" cause an issue.

Being an MVP, the design is basic but definitely could do with improvements Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: