Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Five reasons 2018 could be the best year yet for cryptocurrencies.  (Read 1609 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

Hosp has explained before why a potential cryptocurrency bubble could burst in 2018, but there are several factors that make him see upside potential in the space.

For bitcoin, the most important cryptocurrency by his estimation, he sees a 150 percent potential upside for 2018.

Taking into account several factors, the cryptocurrency market's upside potential could rise to up to seven or eight times present levels, he says.

1. The work on scaling issues
2. Large scale and more legitimate ICOs
3. Regulation
4. A lot of execution and usability
5. Institutional investors

For more info or details heres the link.
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/23/bitcoin-ethereum-other-cryptocurrency-five-positive-factors-for-2018.html

I think this is reasonable.
yes with the passage of time things are going more better in the crypto and if someone will say that the previous year was good in crypto then it is sure that this current years is also better and more better than the previous years. Many people who disappointed is only with the price which raised much high and then came a little back for the correction which will also be get better in the coming months.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leavefifa

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

I do not think so. 2018 is not a good year for electronic money. The price of electronic currency is falling deeply, causing many investors to lose a significant amount of money. No one doubts that Bitcoin is currently trading around the $ 7,000 mark. This is a difficult year for the Cryptocurrency market.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

We are still in the 5th month of 2018 and its still a long way to go before we can claim that 2018 is the best year for cryptocurrencies. We may have seen the best of cryptocurrencies which is 2017 when Bitcoin hit its all-time high to $20,000 USD. However, if you think about it, if the sudden price increase of Bitcoin happened this year, we may see BTC going beyond his all-time high.
You are very optimistic. But there is almost no sign that the Cryptocurrency market will grow strongly again. It was too bleak. I see you have a high ranking, maybe you have more experience in this field. As long as I still hope Bitcoin will go up, I'm investing in Bitcoin. Maybe a miracle will happen in late 2018.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Looks like something is failing mate and it doesnt seem to me the perfect year for the crypto currencies yet. What I see is massive course correction of the crypto after it has hiked too much last year. The developmental issues are still there and nothing has been done about it yet. I guess there is still time for such issues to overcome and nothing is gonna happen until next year end for sure with the current speed of development. Anyways, though it is worst bear we can take it as positive one to invest in it with the cheap rates.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

I do not think so. 2018 is not a good year for electronic money. The price of electronic currency is falling deeply, causing many investors to lose a significant amount of money. No one doubts that Bitcoin is currently trading around the $ 7,000 mark. This is a difficult year for the Cryptocurrency market.
I think it's too early to say whether it is a good or a bad year yet, last year the whole fun about prices has just begun at this point, increasing from ~$4000 in the end of August to ~$18000 in December, just 4 months later! We can expect the same course of events this year, or even better, another important fact - if the price of BTC was shitty this year it doesn't mean that this year was bad for cryptorurrencies by all means. There have been numerous events related to cryptocurrency questions in 2018, that might make the price increase soon, e.g. Bitcoin during FIFA World Cup, or BTC acceptance by Starbucks and Burger King and lots of conferences that attracted new investors and companies: https://www.finder.com/cryptocurrency-conferences-and-events
All those events enhanced the expansion of Bitcoin and thus, the demand for it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:16:11 AM

2018 is the best year for the cryptocurrencies is because the market is having a huge sale of every cryptocurrencies and that is the reason why i really believed that this is the best because we can get a lot of money from this cryptocurrencies if we are going to buy a lot of cryptocurrencies now and keep them for long term holding.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:34:43 AM

Hosp has explained before why a potential cryptocurrency bubble could burst in 2018, but there are several factors that make him see upside potential in the space.

For bitcoin, the most important cryptocurrency by his estimation, he sees a 150 percent potential upside for 2018.

Taking into account several factors, the cryptocurrency market's upside potential could rise to up to seven or eight times present levels, he says.

3. Regulation

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/23/bitcoin-ethereum-other-cryptocurrency-five-positive-factors-for-2018.html

yes with the passage of time things are going more better in the crypto and if someone will say that the previous year was good in crypto then it is sure that this current years is also better and more better than the previous years. Many people who disappointed is only with the price which raised much high and then came a little back for the correction which will also be get better in the coming months.
Actually every year the development of bitcoin will be better than the previous year, this year is considered bad even though the correction will definitely result from an unreasonable increase, but that does not mean that this year will be a bad year, with 5 reasons you might bring demand to grow high and make price grow #hope
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

3. Regulation

Reasons can only be established in hindsight as far as Bitcoin's path is concerned. And none of the points you are listing is even certain to happen, by the way.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

Harapan yg sangat bersemangat.. mendengar ulasan kawan kawan ataupun gelembungan grafis bitcoin membuat semua orang yg terlibat di btc jd girang itu memang harapan kita semua potensi untuk naik sudah agan prediksi kita sabar menunggu..
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

I'M waiting for its global regulation.. I want bitcoin to be accepted as global currencies having regulation that would secure the safety of investors is good for btc..

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

Until now, 2018 is not too good for cryptomarket. Market cap value erased more than 70% and most altcoin in market drop the price more than 90%. But if we are looking cheap good altcoin, i think 2018 is good year to start buying

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

You talk about "lot of execution in terms of usability" which I don't think is really valid point. I mean we don't need too many number of coins in the market but we just want to have valid projects with really "real" use of them. If such projects come along then only they could help our crypto currency world to evolve in better ways. So let's hope it comes that way only and about rest of the points you mentioned are worth cosniderable too.

I understand your viewpoint and even partly share it. I do not think that this year will be something that is really great for the cryptocurrencies. Just for some alts.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

3. Regulation

Ico are dead and i believe we will got institutional investors in 2019 not in 2018. We got so many custody for institutional investors and regulations is not a major problem anymore and blockchain started to be use.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

2018 is the best year for the cryptocurrencies is because the market is having a huge sale of every cryptocurrencies and that is the reason why i really believed that this is the best because we can get a lot of money from this cryptocurrencies if we are going to buy a lot of cryptocurrencies now and keep them for long term holding.
Is that true? After almost 9 months in 2018, cryptocurrency prices only experienced a monthly decline. Where did you see huge sales of cryptocurrency? there is only a large sale of cryptocurrency. And now we just wait for those who come back and start saving their money to make a price of more than $20,000 but I guess that will be hard.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

3. Regulation

I am still doubtful for number 3 and 4, because in this case even if cryptocurrency regulation was approved, it would not be possible to directly make prices rise drastically. And also the usability of crypto is very low right now.

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

3. Regulation

There are many reasons to consider 2018 for the best year for cryptocurrency but let's not be so complacent about it and continue to be positive. Of course there are trials that could possibly make everyone lose but with the positive vibes and sharing of information will help us minimize losses. Even with the emergence of ICO's, there are still doubt about how good the project is. So looking at the reasons you have shared, then maybe some new investors will come to cryptocurrency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

Many had high hopes for 2018, but the market is now under considerable pressure. The price of many crypto currency fell several times compared to the beginning of the year, and the market does not hurry to recover.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

3. Regulation

Maybe that will be true, but I don’t think it will be like that of last year. Same thing can’t continue to be happening at all times. Even before the bubble in last year it took more than a decade before that happened, and if that continues to be happening every time within the same time frame, then its bullsh*t.

No one will invest again, they will withdraw their money and wait for that particular time so they can invest and withdraw immediately before price falls. A market should be unpredictable and I believe that’s how this market is.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

Definitely, the price will uprise in the Q4 of 2018. It will just repeat the scenario during 2017 wherein the bitcoin bullish the market. But I think it will grow up more and other cryptocurrency will move up also. Let see how does the luck of cryptocurrencies for 2018 and just hope that it will hit the  high price.
The Q4 of 2018 is fast approaching and I think this will not be strong enough as last year. Although I'm optimistic that we can still have a bull run but due to the market situation it can't be as good as last year. Reaching to $10k for bitcoin will be good enough which I think it's possible to make it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

3. Regulation

Great points and i am agree with you. I saw bitcoin price is droping which mean it will rise more than any other time. 2018 would be best year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I hope it will soon and give more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: