Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Five reasons 2018 could be the best year yet for cryptocurrencies.  (Read 1611 times)
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

Hosp has explained before why a potential cryptocurrency bubble could burst in 2018, but there are several factors that make him see upside potential in the space.

For bitcoin, the most important cryptocurrency by his estimation, he sees a 150 percent potential upside for 2018.

Taking into account several factors, the cryptocurrency market's upside potential could rise to up to seven or eight times present levels, he says.

1. The work on scaling issues
2. Large scale and more legitimate ICOs
3. Regulation
4. A lot of execution and usability
5. Institutional investors

For more info or details heres the link.
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/23/bitcoin-ethereum-other-cryptocurrency-five-positive-factors-for-2018.html

I think this is reasonable.
yes with the passage of time things are going more better in the crypto and if someone will say that the previous year was good in crypto then it is sure that this current years is also better and more better than the previous years. Many people who disappointed is only with the price which raised much high and then came a little back for the correction which will also be get better in the coming months.
I am involving with bitcoin since 2011 and i absolve bitcoin to much I've great experience with bitcoin and cryptocurrency as far as i know whenever the price fall it increase double next time.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

Hosp has explained before why a potential cryptocurrency bubble could burst in 2018, but there are several factors that make him see upside potential in the space.

For bitcoin, the most important cryptocurrency by his estimation, he sees a 150 percent potential upside for 2018.

Taking into account several factors, the cryptocurrency market's upside potential could rise to up to seven or eight times present levels, he says.

3. Regulation

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/23/bitcoin-ethereum-other-cryptocurrency-five-positive-factors-for-2018.html

yes with the passage of time things are going more better in the crypto and if someone will say that the previous year was good in crypto then it is sure that this current years is also better and more better than the previous years. Many people who disappointed is only with the price which raised much high and then came a little back for the correction which will also be get better in the coming months.
I am involving with bitcoin since 2011 and i absolve bitcoin to much I've great experience with bitcoin and cryptocurrency as far as i know whenever the price fall it increase double next time.
I not agree. What kind of " The work on scaling issues" what kind of " Regulation " and what kind of " Institutional investors ". I am not sure that your points meet the market rank nor i see its a good for all cryptocurrency.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

Yes that is true. I mean yes the matket price on crypto currency is all red all year but i gotta say, only in this uear that i could afford to buy one whole Bitcoin. Besides, it's almost impossible to see a market that is all bear. I'm pretty sure therr will be a bull market there somewhere. Also, keep in mind that all these crypto currency have great projects and that is a plus.

vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

The potential can rise even higher, because usability and decentralization are the key points of the prospect of cryptocurrency!
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Yes that is true. I mean yes the matket price on crypto currency is all red all year but i gotta say, only in this uear that i could afford to buy one whole Bitcoin. Besides, it's almost impossible to see a market that is all bear. I'm pretty sure therr will be a bull market there somewhere. Also, keep in mind that all these crypto currency have great projects and that is a plus.
right, with the current price drop, making opportunity to buy in large quantities, and hopefully what we expect at the end of the year can be achieved, as at the end of previous year

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:23:55 AM

If you think about it, 2018 us a good time to start investing on crypto currency because all the coins are down and the market is in the red because if the bear run. But the bear market will not last forever. The bull run could definitely start by the 4th quarter up to the first quarter of the next year. All green all the way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

3. Regulation

Also mostly ICO are coming with scam this second point should be removed. Best year for bitcoin was 2017 when it reach to 20,000 and now its just 6000 how it can be good year ?
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

I believe that the triangle that is now formed on the chart will be expanded and we will see a sideways movement. For global growth, lateral movement is necessary for gaining positions.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:12:56 AM

I totally disagree on 2 an 4. Scam ICOs are always greater in number and legit ICOs  are thinking twice if they will continue their fund raising in these depressing times. Legit ICOs are postponing their ICOs and it makes upcoming ICOs to reschedule theirs too.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

3. Regulation

this is a great forecast, if this will come to a reality in the coming last quarter of this year, as history repeats itself, and based on the data of the market price, it is during this season that bitcoin will have a tremendous spike ahead, backing up by this acceptable speculations, we will definitely see a pump this season.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

3. Regulation

I think 1 to 4 has already happen and what we are waiting for now is the number 5 which is allowing institutional investors to come into the space, and that's the bitcoin ETF, and I think if bitcoin ETF gets approved by the SEC, then 2018 could be the best year for crypto currency. let's just wait and hope that will be done.

charlincharplor83

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

2018 is about to end and the crypto market is still volatile. I think only in 2017 it was the glorious period of cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

I think that 2018 is the time where people are given a chance to build their portfoloi. Even for those eho eent in on the game late, this year actually equalizes everyone. This time when you buy a crypto currency it is as cheap as it was last year ir the year before. So in a sense, 2018 is a good time to start getting on the crypto currency game.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 11:00:12 AM by rickyNmorty

Definitely, the price will uprise in the Q4 of 2018. It will just repeat the scenario during 2017 wherein the bitcoin bullish the market. But I think it will grow up more and other cryptocurrency will move up also. Let see how does the luck of cryptocurrencies for 2018 and just hope that it will hit the  high price.

Yes probably. We can believe that the market will continuously rise just like the other years that passed. It is from the statistics that after some time of being down bullish market will be seen amd this is for sure. We should trust the cryptocurrency, bitcoin and so as the people.I do believe that there is another bull will run this year to pump the market.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

3. Regulation

I think 1 to 4 has already happen and what we are waiting for now is the number 5 which is allowing institutional investors to come into the space, and that's the bitcoin ETF, and I think if bitcoin ETF gets approved by the SEC, then 2018 could be the best year for crypto currency. let's just wait and hope that will be done.

Yeah, 1 and 4 has happened but to a very low extent. For now, the scalability for bitcoin with the lightening network is still being tested on a smaller scale, and hopefully as time goes on, we will be able to see it fully blown on a larger scale which is still something good to look forward to anyway.

For the lots of execution and usability, we all know that is something that is pretty much on the low side at the moment, as we get to see people tending towards the speculative side than real life usage and until we start seeing scaling becoming a thing of the past, merchants stepping in to add bitcoin as a payment option and mass adoption kicking in, before we can even start seeing the number 4 implemented.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

I believe that the triangle that is now formed on the chart will be expanded and we will see a sideways movement. For global growth, lateral movement is necessary for gaining positions.
Definitely, but however the market is going to go is only going to be known with time.
Usually, there has always been a usual bearish sentiment when it comes to a descending triangle and for now a lot of people are still being cautious how they want to be treating the market at the moment. In my opinion, only price levels will decide about the best year for bitcoins and definitely no other criteria.

Nevertheless, whichever way the market is going to come, I still believe this year is already a great year as it has at least given us the chance to buy more lower and it will take someone who understands the benefit that lurks in the future that would know that buying when everyone is selling is usually the best way to go.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

this year will end in a few months. in my opinion it's just a guess factor that can be used as an excuse if cryptocurrencies are successful this year. but infact that it is only a guess until now the market has not had a significant increase. it should be true if the current market price is creeping up. but the reality is stagnant.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

3. Regulation

I not agree. What kind of " The work on scaling issues" what kind of " Regulation " and what kind of " Institutional investors ". I am not sure that your points meet the market rank nor i see its a good for all cryptocurrency.
Actually i believe these factors can possible affect the market for cryptocurrency in a positive way if the change in the factors is positive. That is in harmony with the cryptocurrency graphs.

Institutional investment and regulation imposed by the government can help rise the price for investment in the inflow of funds into the market and government regulations might make the investment a bit more secure for those who want to invest and fear to lose due to the illegal tender for any countries have banned it.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

If you think about it, 2018 us a good time to start investing on crypto currency because all the coins are down and the market is in the red because if the bear run. But the bear market will not last forever. The bull run could definitely start by the 4th quarter up to the first quarter of the next year. All green all the way.
The mindset of people is to always want to get into a place that is already getting rosy, which is one of the reasons it is very easy for a higher percentage of people to join FOMO instead and chicken out when there is a bear market.

It would take only someone who understands the reason why he or she is investing in the first place that would be able to channel their focus on the long term which would make them know that taking advantage of a bear market by loading up and a point when you really should be investing is the best way to go. But even if you tell them, they just won't listen.
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

3. Regulation

We could still witness what happened last year with btc though it may not come as many will expect. It should actually be a year of mass adoption realization with projects like Mfchain, Utrust, Pundi X all working toward mass adoption of cryptocurrency and Mfchain looking more promising. Those who will always make the money are those investing when the market is low for long term benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: