Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we develop a successful program ? If we only have small money  (Read 377 times)
AICHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:49:48 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 09:43:38 AM by AICHAIN

I dont know how to start a program with small money Undecided
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AICHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

I have an idea ,have a plan ,but I dont have partnership. I only have 2000 dollars。
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Why don't you put your plan to paper, and sell it out. I'm sure there are many people out there that would support you if the project is good enough and it adds value to them. Along the line, you will get requests from people wanting to be a part of it. But the most important thing is to ensure that the plan you have is a quality one.

without

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast and Software Developer

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:29:42 AM

Find people willing to work with you. Ask what you expect and if someone is interested develop it together.
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:08:17 AM

What exactly so you mean by 'program'? A trading app?
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

Try to form a team, sometimes you can't do it all. All successful ICO's have the best people he/she can work it, building an individual program is great one if you probably have the skills and money, but if you don't have both. It's better to recruit someone to help you do so.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:09:14 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 11:50:47 AM by earl07

I think your fund is not enough to form a new program or a project,it is better to accumulate more people and build a team.There are many people who wants an idea like yours but lacks in resources to start with and people who will support,you can get people in your place also.Just make sure that your idea is well made and have a good future,should be useful also to the community so that other people will be encourage to participate in your ideal program.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

I might be able to help with coding, if the idea is well laid out.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

Whatever your program, look for someone who likes your idea and better yet if you get a professional person, with your line of work but if your program just a discourse you should make 2 schemes:
1. Scheme team (partnership)
2. Self-reliance scheme is an alternative scheme if you don't find a person who can be a team.
zicusacnt

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

I don't understand 'program', what do you mean by 'program'? A start up or a application? Huh
AICHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

Find people willing to work with you. Ask what you expect and if someone is interested develop it together.

Thanks for your advice ,but sometimes I know a lot of knowledge , the problem is I dont know how to make words into action .
podpaymentcoin

Activity: 276
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Thanks for your advice ,but sometimes I know a lot of knowledge , the problem is I dont know how to make words into action .

Start with the basics. Put your idea down on paper or a draft document. Share it amongst your inner circle and get some feedback. Refine the draft and get it out to a wider audience. State clearly what you need and what you will offer to third party personnel. Could be limited monetary returns or a stake in the product etc. If you are looking to get something built yourself on a limited budget, get the draft idea and post it on forums and freelancing sites. Set your budget and see if there are takers. Goodluck.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
●●●                                       Payment Coin (POD)                                   ●●●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jerick013

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

You need a PARTNERSHIP
MONEY, PARTNERSHIP and More Info about your PROGRAM
TO GET A SUCCESSFULL PROGRAM
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

In general, the most essential thing when you have an idea about a program is the better strategy (Plan). Furthermore, the smaller budget is not a big problem because you can develop it over a period of time. And I advise you to choose a team to help you in many things and to develop your project, But it is very necessary that this team is professional and has a variety of ideas in that field and trust me " one hand doesn't clap". As well, when you have an idea , but you find  some difficulties to achieve it in reality, then the best way to avoid that problem is trying at every experience and develop your idea ( project), as well, the  progress is very important to succeed your project so at each failure, you must progress and never stop, every failure is important to develop your project and to avoid the mistake in next time.
Good luck and keep going  Smiley .
CodeCoinICO

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

If u mean project, at least make a good website, gather a good team, and write a fucking good whitepaper
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

Look for an angel investor(s). Not just any angel investor but those whom have desire to set up a project related to cryptocurrency but don't have any idea on what to set up. Pitch them a piece of the project you intend to establish but be careful not to leak all information out. Because some of them ends up stealing peoples idea. But if you don't want this; plan out your project and save towards it.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

I have an idea ,have a plan ,but I dont have partnership. I only have 2000 dollars。

The idea is what matters the most. The realisation of the idea is the most tricky bit to implement and develop. I’d recommend to get started and try to find partners with a variety of skills who can help you till the end-product.
inigojoseph

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

The answer is simple: I stopped focusing on the money, and I started focusing on building something that people wanted to buy.
There are a ton of things you can do to build your company without any money. In fact, you can get pretty darn far with just Internet access, time and a clear vision. Here's a list of 10 steps you can take to help you build the business of your dreams. data science training in porur
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 01:14:39 PM by KingScorpio

you dont need money to create money, most important thing is actually your mind and that of your team

andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Show investors your project plan, I mean if you can get investors interested to your project they can help you financially. Just make sure you have a good thought about that particular program and it will be useful to many and caught their interest.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: