Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign currently for Jr. Member (as on 24.02.2018)  (Read 165 times)
kryptogunner (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

Hello friends

I have just turned (first few days) into a Junior Member on this wonderful community. I hope you all can understand the joy of it.  Grin

Now I have the liberty of adding signature to my posts.

I am mostly into hunting bounty and would like to know which are the best campaigns currently going onfrom the perspective of a Jr. Member .

Moroever, I would like to get a little insight on the criterion of all esteemed members before choosing a particular campaign.

Any input shall be appreciated.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Hello friends

I have just turned (first few days) into a Junior Member on this wonderful community. I hope you all can understand the joy of it.  Grin

I am mostly into hunting bounty and would like to know which are the best campaigns currently going onfrom the perspective of a Jr. Member .

Moroever, I would like to get a little insight on the criterion of all esteemed members before choosing a particular campaign.

Try astro games, many of my friends are joining this bounty campaign and it has 3 weeks more to go before it will be closed. You may check it out and see it for yourself.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

Hello friends

Try astro games, many of my friends are joining this bounty campaign and it has 3 weeks more to go before it will be closed. You may check it out and see it for yourself.

Do you know how much coins they give out? In how long?
BeruchN

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

I think there was a site or a thread that tracked the best signature campaigns.

Does anyone have a link to that? I'm also interested.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

I think that GIFcoin has the best signature campaign for Junior Members. They offer 20 stakes ( 1 stake is worth 6$  of GIFcoins) per week of signature campaign.
You can find more details here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

Maybe a different approach is needed. How do you decide whether a bounty program is worth the time investment?

Let's say a 30 million max supply coin with a ultralow market cap only gives a few coins for a bounty program, isn't this still more valuable than a hype ICO with 20 billion coins where even at ath it will only be worth several dollars?

kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

I couldnt find anything by that name. may be you could put a link.

I think there was a site or a thread that tracked the best signature campaigns.

Does anyone have a link to that? I'm also interested.

Any luck finding it?

I think that GIFcoin has the best signature campaign for Junior Members. They offer 20 stakes ( 1 stake is worth 6$  of GIFcoins) per week of signature campaign.
You can find more details here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0

Shall have a look at the coin itself though the payouts seems reasonable. thanks a ton.

kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Maybe a different approach is needed. How do you decide whether a bounty program is worth the time investment?

Let's say a 30 million max supply coin with a ultralow market cap only gives a few coins for a bounty program, isn't this still more valuable than a hype ICO with 20 billion coins where even at ath it will only be worth several dollars?

ofcourse any bounty in tokens is as good as the token itself.

may be a good coin/ token with a reasonable payout is good idea. IMO

Any campaign currently with payout in BTC/ ETH or any other established coin?

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

I can not provide good info for signature campaigns. but I suggest that if you want to join bounty, you should look at their ANN, who the team is and what their project objectives are. you can also join their telegram, to ask about the bounty.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

You should do the following
Look up Ann’s for bounty
You can do signature for bobs repair , sphere, equal, farma trust, well, sp8de, ecos, realty coin e, health and more

You just have to reach their terms for campaign, understand it and select the most convenient of it all

Hope this helps
RACallanta

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

we all know that everyone could want some good signature campaign and sometimes its not easy to found. so that if you are looking for that kind of campaign,you can start with step by step program. like continuing reading campaign, a successful campaign rather. and always do check the background of campaign manager..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

You should do the following
Look up Ann’s for bounty
You can do signature for bobs repair , sphere, equal, farma trust, well, sp8de, ecos, realty coin e, health and more

You just have to reach their terms for campaign, understand it and select the most convenient of it all

Hope this helps

anyone with a good bounty manager or giving weekly payout?

Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

I suggest you to join the Current, this is a very good tokens, and most of the tokens, concentrated in the hands of financial institutions, has now completed the ico raise, telegram group, the people number of quantity is very large, you can look at it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831598.0

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

Hello friends

Hey I would.sugest to do own research and join any bounty campaign and wait for.the funds to be available in exchange site it will give good profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

I can not provide good info for signature campaigns. but I suggest that if you want to join bounty, you should look at their ANN, who the team is and what their project objectives are. you can also join their telegram, to ask about the bounty.

Yes there are many more bounty campaign which will look more attractive but as you said we need to research about the project and developers team then need to decide whether to join or not.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

what I can sum up so far is, it has to be an ideal combination of three parameters:
1. Token/ Team
2. Amount
3. Bounty Manager

Bobs repair , sphere, equal, farma trust, well, sp8de, ecos, realty coin e, health , current are few suggestions which I shall research upon.

cryptobuer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

i cant designate, there are so many bounty with good signatures, i recommend ''KEPLER'' for Jr.,Member.
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

you can join earth like my signature i think thats best bounty for jr. member be cause you will recieved same with user member, so what you waiting bounty want end dont miss it
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

You should have a look on OAX campaign, OAX is a good project whuch will go far and high, have a look
kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

You should have a look on OAX campaign, OAX is a good project whuch will go far and high, have a look

Ty. Keeping it on radar as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: