Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins games online  (Read 113 times)
CONOFLEX (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Did some of you play bitcoins games online ,do you belive in it ,did you won bitcoins or any money,
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

There are 3 major sites that give free Satoshis (Bitcoin units) every 5 minutes by just simply entering the captcha to prove its a human transaction. Good thing about these sites are that they use common CoinPot so that you dont have to individual meet the minimum requirement to withdraw your Bitcoin. Felt good?

You need to have coinpot account to collect all Bitcoin in this single pot. Easy to open (2 minutes max). So hold your breath to know the top three sites that gives free Satoshis every 5–15 minutes

Bitfun - Nice way to accumulate Satoshis every 3 minutes.
MoonBit - Very easy to use interface. Gives daily bonuses and Mystery bonus
BonusBitcoin - Minimum time to wait to claim you Satoshis is 15 minutes but worth it anyways
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

I used to play Online games and it was very difficult and I do not get money often, but now I do not do Online games.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

Back in 2015, I used to play games that pay bitcoin. It is game that lets you stack boxes, the higher you get the bigger the price. I get 1K sats max per game. It is just faucet game. But I do not do that anymore. The pay will not probably be enough for tx fees. I would not waste my time doing that today if I were you.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:44:13 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

I used to play some Bitcoin paying games on my phone few years ago. I remember playing Bitcoin Alliens game, Wheel of Coins and fee others. Yeah, I got some btc from them, mostly were paying instantly to Xapo wallet, so I didn't had to reach huge treshold to get paid. I'm not sure that now any of these games are still paying. It was monetized by Google Adsense, but games which are paying money which they got from Ad revenue to users, faucets are against their rules.
Nowadays I'm still using Bitcoin and Altcoin faucets. But now earnings from faucets are tiny, because faucet owners not getting big revenue from ads and because Bitcoin price increased. When few years ago it was possible to get 1000 satoshi hourly, now you will get only 10-20 satoshi. Without big number of referrals it's not possible to get decent earnings.

Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Havent been paid with all the android applications that I tried.  All of them have the large amount before withdrawal and you can only gain like after a year. Way too boring so I would rather play some other games that will make me have some fun.
This games with bitcoin payment wont make you last a year.
It is better to play Candy Crush than those.
So if you have one then better uninstall it or it will just be a pain in your RAM.
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Did some of you play bitcoins games online ,do you belive in it ,did you won bitcoins or any money,

I do like a lot crypto-games.net .. fair system.. since you can choose your own random number seed ... also I invested dogecoins more year ago and the returns I got performed better than my lasted performance as a trader  ..

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

I use to play online betting using bitcoin there's what we call cloudbet an online sports betting. At first i got so many wins but until such time i lose money a little by little and find out that i have no bitcoin left in my account balance so i decided to stop it and study trading. Until now i feel so bad that my bitcoin that time is worth million right now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: