Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you have from Bitcoin ?  (Read 470 times)
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

for motivations *
What do you have from play bitcoin .
My friends tell me , if he can buy laptop from play bitcoin and another world i read some people buy sport car using bitcoin . Its good to know , i think in 2025th bitcoin will be acceppt 3/4 around of the world and future payment .
So how about you guys ? What do you have from play bitcoin ?

What do you mean by play Bitcoin? I have bought a laptop and a motorcycle from accumulating Bitcoin.
now? no anything . because i was new  here in bitcoin  .i started  accumulating Bitcoin now. I see that now or tomorrow  I can buy my own laptop too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

for motivations *
My friends tell me , if he can buy laptop from play bitcoin and another world i read some people buy sport car using bitcoin . Its good to know , i think in 2025th bitcoin will be acceppt 3/4 around of the world and future payment .

From Bitcoin, i can buy my own Gaming PC, Mouse Logitech G102 Prodigy, Headset Logitech G430, SmartPhone ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X ) and the accesories, and many other things. Yeah all of that are earned from Bitcoin / Cryptocurrencies  Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Honestly if i have hundreds of bitcoin will go early retirement!
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

for motivations *
I am just investing in it cause i know that in some time i will be able to cash out the money or like you wrote purchase some things cause it will be more popular and probably most of people will accept payments using it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

I consider Bitcoin as a payment system and when I shifted my payments from Paypal to Bitcoin I was actually earning instead of spending for the fees (as compared to that of traditional payment gateway charges)  so I have gained benefits out of the habit of using Bitcoin as a payment system and it also saved my time as my most of the clients are from other countries. I also use Bitcoin to pay for my mobile/DTH top up but since there is no offline market environment in my city that accepts Bitcoin, I haven't purchased even a single commodity by paying Bitcoin. However I am optimistic about the future and I do believe that we will have Bitcoin/Crypto friendly market environment in the coming years in most of the countries.
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

for motivations *

I learned a lot from bitcoin investing,profits everything
Keeping track of debts and bitcoin is truly the best iteration
That is what I have from btc.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
likki21

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

On the surface, what we get from the BTC is money, and it can even be exchanged to items. But in reality, what we get from the BTC is value, it is a kind of value existence, there is also a kind of faith, for me Belief is more important.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

for motivations *

By now as new in bitcoin l don't have token yet and salary. But l see I'm having a big chance to be a part of rich people created by bitcoin. I see miracle dreams in bitcoin come true. This is what lm holding now to bitcoin that my dreams have hope now to make it all come true.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

for motivations *
Hope is the pillar of success bro , Bitcoin Isn't just a forum or website it is a technology which can't  be stopped ever go check the list of the people who became rich from Btc. So be patient and work for it you will soon see yourself in the list of those people Smiley
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

Me I'm waiting for profits with the few btc I have. Maybe one day I will be able to buy something with it. I cross my fingers for that.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

for motivations *

Its depends, Like me i am just a student so for me Bitcoin is the only source where i can pay my Collage dues, Buying books and complete my other expenses. After completing my studies i will probably do job. Because working with crypto is to much risky. It can went down and destroy anytime. Its unpredictable nobody have 100% guarantee for this currency. So i prefer jobs use bitcoin just for your side income.
Joeri124

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

I have been able to maintain myself living alone for the last few months and im happy with it!
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

For now I have not got anything from bitcoin but I try to stay working in bitcoin because work in bitcoin is very easy because it does not demand working hours like office or pns work.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:42:29 AM

Experience and coin tranding that I can get and i want to change my life better
Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

for motivations *

It depends on the currency and amount investing. If anyone can invest on a good coin which can gain 10x - 100x return. then your can gain good profit.

Dhanushka

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

For now I have not got anything from bitcoin but I try to stay working in bitcoin because work in bitcoin is very easy because it does not demand working hours like office or pns work.

yes friend. It's like a part time job. But the thing is even though you are not work on it, you will have to keep attention on it daily.

Dhanushka

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

Me I'm waiting for profits with the few btc I have. Maybe one day I will be able to buy something with it. I cross my fingers for that.

are you invested on 20k price on bitcoin. then you will have to wait some time to reach that point.

Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Apparently I haven't got anything yet, but I intend to accumulate bitcoins so that I can change my life and become rich.
Syka

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

when it was 7k usd about ayear ago i thought its too expensive, then i bought when it was about 16usd, lol. i saved some on my eur walet. mostly i needed btc for buying at some shops. becouse vendors started giving discounts (about 15-20 percent) when buying with btc, so ofc i took the oportunity. so yeah mostly for buying.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

I just started playing in cryptocurrency 2015 or fairly is still new so I just can dibitcoin only money for pocket day.

I think it's better that some of my tubes in my real wallet and some I save for investment capital back I am sure in this market cryptocurrency will experience big increase and our chances to get big profit is very big too but we only need time.

Well for me my son serve as my motivation in investing in bitcoin.I wanted to gave him a good life when he grow up and to sustain his needings.Even its risky to invest because of it volatility i still want to gamble what i have for bitcoin.I'm not regret if i loss money at least i tried.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: