Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥 BILIBIT.IO 🔥CROWDSALE IS NOW LIVE!🔥  (Read 2499 times)
Bilibitph (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

Bilibit now listed on Sangus: https://sangus.org/ico/1278
Thank you Sangus!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bilibitph (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:29:25 AM

Here is my statement

It will be the plan of the whole blb community please guide the devs to a better path we will think as one with the community from now on. BLB will run solely by the community after the core team airdrop 60% of the remaining token if the community speaks out we listen and implement that's how we strive so that blb foundation will stand the test of time. But for now let's end this pre-ico and fulfill our words I can't just quit this roadmap it's not for show we will work harder for it to be fulfilled I have one word and backing out abruptly shows how incompetent the team is so maybe after april 26 we will airdrop the 40% remaining from the pre-ico allocation. Any idea feel free to share I'm all ears.

We can cancel the ICO but we are already listed to 7+ ICO listing index waste of money and my finger hurts filling up those forms lol let's end it first ok.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

Here is my statement

It will be the plan of the whole blb community please guide the devs to a better path we will think as one with the community from now on. BLB will run solely by the community after the core team airdrop 60% of the remaining token if the community speaks out we listen and implement that's how we strive so that blb foundation will stand the test of time. But for now let's end this pre-ico and fulfill our words I can't just quit this roadmap it's not for show we will work harder for it to be fulfilled I have one word and backing out abruptly shows how incompetent the team is so maybe after april 26 we will airdrop the 40% remaining from the pre-ico allocation. Any idea feel free to share I'm all ears.

We can cancel the ICO but we are already listed to 7+ ICO listing index waste of money and my finger hurts filling up those forms lol let's end it first ok.

This might ruin the reputation of Bilibit. Are the decisions solely from one person sir? Smiley Might as well be following the Rebellious path if that is. Tho it would not guarantee any success to the project itself. But anything you decide on doing is yours. We just have to respect that.
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

support this one i think its gonna be huge. goodluck team! hope  there will be a tagalog translation also.
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

Well-done work, you did not bad. The main thing is not to stop and go to the end. We will support you, the more recently you have updated for Cheddur, which gives developers the opportunity to manage their coin page, marker or service profile. We are with you to the end - Bilibit (BLB).
rapwindsoul

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

Proud Filipino here. I will support this project not just by my nationality but because it looks promising and great from its interesting roadmap, cool website, and precise whitepaper as well. I want to meet this great team behind the project eventhough they are still anonymous. I am wishing success to the team Bilibit. Smiley
zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

Although I am a girl, I see such technologies at once, I will support this project with great pleasure, it looks promising and different from its interesting road map, cool website and accurate document. In the future, of course, I would like to visit and get to know the creators of this miracle. I was also hurt that in Bilibit also can be used as donations to unfortunate people and places affected by disasters.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

We added Bilibit Coin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support BLB so that you can easily get started. You can also post your BLB addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in BLB tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Bilibit Coin? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

I am also excited to announce that we recently released an update to Cheddur that gives developers the ability to manage their coin, token, or service profile page. This will allow them to respond to reviews as well as edit any relevant information without moderation. Core team members can auto-claim their profile with their company email in-app or message us for manual verification.

We plan on building out this feature over the course of the year. We have a bunch of exciting updates in store for our community of investors, traders, developers, and lurkers. We hope you will join us for the ride!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

Well done Cheddur! Thanks for including our own Bilbiit to your site. I hope people will notice us more! Wink Thank you again!

Don't forget to always check out the Website guys! The sale is on! Smiley

We believe in Bilibit!
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

I'm happy to participate in ico company Bilibit, now you can even bind purses, we also expect new updates for you, success and good mood! Wink
rapwindsoul

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Great milestone indeed for Bilibit to be added on Cheddur app. This project is worth investing in, this seems great and promising. Lets show them guys that Filipinos are also competitive in making innovations and development to blockchain technology. I am excited to the next features and updates to the project. Excellent job to the Bilibit team.
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

Honestly, I had high hopes for Paragon, ICO would be a success and I think their project too right.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

I'm happy to participate in ico company Bilibit, now you can even bind purses, we also expect new updates for you, success and good mood! Wink

Updates should always come! Cheesy Of course success for a great project. We wish them that ^_^

Great milestone indeed for Bilibit to be added on Cheddur app. This project is worth investing in, this seems great and promising. Lets show them guys that Filipinos are also competitive in making innovations and development to blockchain technology. I am excited to the next features and updates to the project. Excellent job to the Bilibit team.

I do hope the investors feel the same way the way we do. It is one of the first startups from PH. All we can do is hope for now ^_^
zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

A remarkable milestone for Bilibit for adding to the Cheddur application. This plan is worth investing, it is seen as tremendous and promising. Let's show them, in fact, that Filipinos are still competitive in developing innovations and developments to block technology. I'm pretty happy with the upcoming features and updates of the plan. Great job for the Bilibit team.
dumaguing28

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

Hi guys good day to each and everyone. Do we have some redeming bilibit tokens to myetherwallet. I encouter on my email that i win a rewards from our bounty. This is the sample of letter..

Bilibit.io Coin Bounty Reward

Your ETH Wallet has win 1000.00 Bilibit (BLB) Tokens!

Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bountry Reward using redeem code above:

wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token

Keep follow our community channels for upcoming news.

Reminder: Bilibit Coin is currently listed on the fowling exchangers:
Listed in Forkdelta, Listed in Etherflyer, Listed in Easytrade, Listed in Accelerator, Idex pending, Ddex pending, Tokenstore pending, Stockexchange ongoing, Tidex ongoing, Etherdelta ongoing, Kucoin soon, Coinexchange soon.

Thank you for your participation to our Bounty Campaign.

Thank youfor your great response if this one is legit..
Attention admins, managers and developers.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

A remarkable milestone for Bilibit for adding to the Cheddur application. This plan is worth investing, it is seen as tremendous and promising. Let's show them, in fact, that Filipinos are still competitive in developing innovations and developments to block technology. I'm pretty happy with the upcoming features and updates of the plan. Great job for the Bilibit team.
Being on the Cheddur app alone has earned Bilibit a thumps up. This will enable participants to learn more about the project and ICO, hence instilling some sense of confidence in all investors and all those who believe in Bilibit. Team is actually doing great. Keep the good work going

Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

is bilibit already listed in exchanger?
ghreat8sky

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

I read Bilibit i is the 1st decentralized crypto in the Philippines, is this right?
That would be great if that the case, a lot of crypto enthusiast will surely support on this. This will be the pioneer & will be the benchmark of crypto dreamers in the Philippines . Bilib it the Colusseum of Rome is not build in one day , but with blockchain & strong team I bilib it nothing is impossible.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Hi guys good day to each and everyone. Do we have some redeming bilibit tokens to myetherwallet. I encouter on my email that i win a rewards from our bounty. This is the sample of letter..

Bilibit.io Coin Bounty Reward

Your ETH Wallet has win 1000.00 Bilibit (BLB) Tokens!

Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bountry Reward using redeem code above:

wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token

Keep follow our community channels for upcoming news.

Reminder: Bilibit Coin is currently listed on the fowling exchangers:
Listed in Forkdelta, Listed in Etherflyer, Listed in Easytrade, Listed in Accelerator, Idex pending, Ddex pending, Tokenstore pending, Stockexchange ongoing, Tidex ongoing, Etherdelta ongoing, Kucoin soon, Coinexchange soon.

Thank you for your participation to our Bounty Campaign.

Thank youfor your great response if this one is legit..
Attention admins, managers and developers.
Thanks for this wonderful message and updates in Bilibit. This projects have some potential and a amazing platform.
As a first project in Philippines hope it will succeed and reach the goals or mission and vision of this project. Goodluck and keep it up. You're doing great.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
rapwindsoul

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

I have read on your twitter post that Bilibit is currently applying for Yobit exchange. Well, thats a good news---Yobit platform is quite decent with competitive transaction fees plus fiat money accepted. Goodluck to that, hoping for a positive feedback. Looking forward for Bilibit to be added on major exchanges soon. Goodluck with ongoing crowdsale, i wish its goes well. I believe on this coin, this has great potential to succeed.
frezeq0

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

Very intresting project i wait for more informations
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: