Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥 BILIBIT.IO 🔥CROWDSALE IS NOW LIVE!🔥  (Read 2505 times)
TaxTheRich

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Sorry!

BLOCKCHAIN API HAVING ISSUE. PLEASE TRY LATER

when trying to send btc
moneytome368

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

bitbit now list on 5 exchanger !
Expectations will develop well in the future
honorato

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Bilibit is more & more known to crypto enthusiast. Soon bilibit will disrupt the crypto community.
It is being embrace slowly by all enthusiast. Who doesn't want to part take this project , i guess everybody loves to join the community. Check it out it become more & more interesting ...

Great news Bilibit 6th exchange is here! $BLB has begun trading in Octaex and its first BTC pair is live!
BTC: https://t.co/6PfLeT5XBX
ETH: https://t.co/B2a8N6duiH
@octaex @BilibitCoin

"Rome wasn’t build in a day be wary of the coming savior that will make a Utopia in this Earth his name is Bilibit (BLB) and I am the witness to it".
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

I love how the team is always getting this coin listed on new exchangers everyday. That's a good sign of increasing mass adoption of the coin. Good job
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

Good to know that Bilibit is the first of its kind in the Philippines. I have a couple of questions:
When will the platform be ready?
Is there any proof of concept available now?
Have you started reaching out to businesses that may want to use the platform, and will it be global or restricted to some regions?
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Website not even operational
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

I believe that this company has already become one of the leaders in the market. Although everyone is trying to copy it, everyone knows who the real leader is here. For a long time already in this company I really liked how it conducts business and their quality industry. They need not stop and continue to develop. It can not always be easy, so you need to cope and be successful!
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:36:51 AM

I believe that this company has already become one of the leaders in the market. Although everyone is trying to copy it, everyone knows who the real leader is here. For a long time already in this company I really liked how it conducts business and their quality industry. They need not stop and continue to develop. It can not always be easy, so you need to cope and be successful!
Bilibit has got what it takes to meet the expectations of their members. I like the whole structured phases of development. Getting listed on exchanges alone is shows the seriousness of the team. I believe after the listing, BLB will rise high on the marketplace in price.

Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
davidkakeko

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

warning everyone
Be careful with email that impersonate the BLB project
I just received an email from scammers
the content of the scam email
-------------------------------------------------------------------

subject : Bilibit.io Coin Bounty Reward

Bilibit.io Coin Bounty Reward
Your ETH Wallet has win 1000.00 Bilibit (BLB) Tokens!
This is your Bilibit (BLB) Redeem Code: BLB72442
Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bountry Reward using redeem code above:
wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token
Keep follow our community channels for upcoming news.
Reminder: Bilibit Coin is currently listed on the fowling exchangers:
Listed in Forkdelta, Listed in Etherflyer, Listed in Easytrade, Listed in Accelerator, Idex pending, Ddex pending, Tokenstore pending, Stockexchange ongoing, Tidex ongoing, Etherdelta ongoing, Kucoin soon, Coinexchange soon.

Thank you for your participation to our Bounty Campaign.

Bilibit.io Bounty Campaign Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

WARNING DON"T BELIEVE ON THIS PROJECT THIS IS SCAM AND DON'T BE SO FOOLISH TO FALL FOR THIS KIND OF COIN READ THE FEEDBACK GOT ON THEIR MAIN ACCOUNT SINCE IT'S SO VALID!

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
wancho

Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

I hope BILIBIT is a big and exciting project hopefully not people who are fad or want to drop it, the competition is tight but better with a healthy mind, it is better.

A healthy mind, I wonder if it exist on the founders of Bilibit. Anyway just go for the GOLD !
Mr.BiRoe

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Why is the price of this token reduced on the exchanges
And many say this is a scam project
Lucky-marsik

Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

Similar to Scam, the price only drops token. Bilibitph why do you have such a beautiful trust?

KceoH

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

The new technological end that this company offers has been completed, I am very glad that I ran into this. The future that I can give only to this company, because they do - it's amazing, and you need to see with your own eyes. Do not waste time and join! The company does very necessary things for us, but many do not understand it yet, but soon they will understand and bite the logos!
zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

I believe, actually, that the bitbit dev team is trying to create a personal plan. Have been listed on some exchanges, will quickly take a huge substitute, this is a good sign that the value of bitbit will grow in the future! Do not doubt that the guys will be able to go ahead! success beatits!
moneytome368

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

bilbit will soon be listed on coinmarketcap. I feel the dev team is very dedicated in developing the project !
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

You guys can do it! I hope you guys can prove to us you're not anything they think you are!

Have a great day ahead! Only 2 mroe days before ICO ends!
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:14:28 AM

Bilibit has to really prove themselves they are not scam else the tags will affect the project adversely. This project started on a good note and personally i believe in it.

davidkakeko

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

The value of the reduction token is partly due to the fact that  participants bounty campaign sell
Hope people will not sell too cheap
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: