Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ovato: The Perfect Digital Currency - Rewards, Earns, and Gives Back  (Read 4172 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:24:02 PM

for some reason I did not see where I can find like-minded people on the project. I am more than sure that there will be many of them and that the project as a whole will be very promising and profitable. What other features are available here?
there is little information, because the launch of the project is planned only in the near future, therefore we have to be content with the information that is available in the thread and on the website. And contacts for searching like-minded people are on the site.
yes, I already saw it. Thanks for pointing out the error. Most likely, I just did not notice. By the way, I found out that it turns out that Ovato can be mined, and there is such an opportunity.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:28:55 PM

for some reason I did not see where I can find like-minded people on the project. I am more than sure that there will be many of them and that the project as a whole will be very promising and profitable. What other features are available here?
there is little information, because the launch of the project is planned only in the near future, therefore we have to be content with the information that is available in the thread and on the website. And contacts for searching like-minded people are on the site.
yes, I already saw it. Thanks for pointing out the error. Most likely, I just did not notice. By the way, I found out that it turns out that Ovato can be mined, and there is such an opportunity.
yes, but just about this has not yet been written in detail. There is only information that the launch is soon and that's all. But we will wait a bit before launch. Or do you know any other ways how to get Ovato coins?
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:32:10 PM

let me tell you about it. You can quickly purchase Ovato if you visit the exchange. A list of them will also be provided to you very soon. Developers can show you the right path.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:37:34 PM

let me tell you about it. You can quickly purchase Ovato if you visit the exchange. A list of them will also be provided to you very soon. Developers can show you the right path.
yes, that's cool. I look forward to when the project is completely ready, and every detail will be finalized to the smallest detail. Surely, you’ll have to open a wallet too, right? Or are there other options and a wallet is optional?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:45:02 PM

yes, that's cool. I look forward to when the project is completely ready, and every detail will be finalized to the smallest detail. Surely, you’ll have to open a wallet too, right? Or are there other options and a wallet is optional?
in general, as far as I know, it’s not necessary to purchase a wallet. It just provides extra protection and security. This, by the way, is an important point in any platform.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:49:40 PM

in general, as far as I know, it’s not necessary to purchase a wallet. It just provides extra protection and security. This, by the way, is an important point in any platform.
it is exactly. I have the same opinion. A wallet is generally an important component in any platform. I think that you will support me too, because this is true.
Areuinsane

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:54:26 PM

yes, friends. And it is also worth noting that the developers advise having one wallet. I understand that this is probably even more convenient. However, I still prefer the advantage of low fees.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:59:13 PM

yes, friends. And it is also worth noting that the developers advise having one wallet. I understand that this is probably even more convenient. However, I still prefer the advantage of low fees.
in addition to low commissions, these will also be quick transactions, almost instant and cheap, as well as convenience in their commission. I believe that this is also important for each user.
Areuinsane

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:04:22 PM

in addition to low commissions, these will also be quick transactions, almost instant and cheap, as well as convenience in their commission. I believe that this is also important for each user.
yes, I completely agree with this. In a word, this is the best project that I have seen, it is just necessary to wait for its full launch and get acquainted with other important details.
Alaa

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:03:09 AM

friends, this project will be very popular with users, I am sure of it. Judge for yourself, users will receive rewards for their daily purchases.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:07:15 AM

friends, this project will be very popular with users, I am sure of it. Judge for yourself, users will receive rewards for their daily purchases.
but this project has many other advantages. For example, it may be the amazing properties of the Ovato coin itself or the way it is mined. What can you say about this?
Alaa

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:11:13 AM

but this project has many other advantages. For example, it may be the amazing properties of the Ovato coin itself or the way it is mined. What can you say about this?
regarding production, unfortunately, I do not know anything about this. There is little information on the website because the platform has yet to be launched, so it takes a little time to update.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:15:11 AM

regarding production, unfortunately, I do not know anything about this. There is little information on the website because the platform has yet to be launched, so it takes a little time to update.
then we really wait. Tell us what are the benefits of the Ovato coin? How fast will transactions be? And, most importantly, what is the size of the commission?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 10:19:18 AM

before discussing the terms of the Ovato coin, I would like to note that the project is available even for a new business, especially when the most effective promotion strategy is useful.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:23:29 AM

before discussing the terms of the Ovato coin, I would like to note that the project is available even for a new business, especially when the most effective promotion strategy is useful.
what do you mean? What specific strategy? It seems to me that it should be very effective and really useful, because nowadays it is difficult to interest the audience that spends most of the time on the Internet.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:27:22 AM

what do you mean? What specific strategy? It seems to me that it should be very effective and really useful, because nowadays it is difficult to interest the audience that spends most of the time on the Internet.
here I completely agree with you. It is really hard. But it is necessary to spread the blockchain around the world and in general cryptocurrencies, which are just beginning to become popular.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:34:17 AM

let me add more benefits: this is the release of the Giving Industry and thereby the distribution of funds through the blockchain, which was mentioned above. That is, blockchain acts as an assistant in the dissemination of a new strategy.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 10:38:46 AM

let me add more benefits: this is the release of the Giving Industry and thereby the distribution of funds through the blockchain, which was mentioned above. That is, blockchain acts as an assistant in the dissemination of a new strategy.
by the way, we have not announced a strategy that will be used after the launch of the platform. If you did not know about this, then this strategy is called Influencer Marketing. Let's hope that it will become really useful for the successful existence of this project.

*Link Removed*
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:44:31 AM

by the way, we have not announced a strategy that will be used after the launch of the platform. If you did not know about this, then this strategy is called Influencer Marketing. Let's hope that it will become really useful for the successful existence of this project.
I am sure that the developers have enough experience to assess the prospects of the project and develop a new and effective promotion strategy. I am sure that the project will quickly become popular, especially among miners.
Alaa

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:48:24 AM

by the way, I also heard that the Ovato coin can be mined. It will really be interesting to miners, but we need to wait for the platform to launch first in order to find out about the timing and other additional details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: