Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ovato: The Perfect Digital Currency - Rewards, Earns, and Gives Back  (Read 4186 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:24:39 AM

friends, I did not know that there are such interesting projects where I can receive rewards from everyday purchases. It's like a cashback, but here you can also get them for participating, right?
yes, that's right. Ovato is a really promising project. It is worth noting that the Ovato coin can be called the next generation digital currency. Do you understand what is the connection between this?
I believe that the innovativeness of this coin lies precisely in the fact that with the help of it there is an opportunity to receive rewards. I believe that such coins will be very popular.
yes, you are probably right, especially since bonuses also rely on participation. In addition, a new marketing strategy is used here.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:28:12 AM

guys, what kind of marketing strategy is used here? I thought that knowledgeable marketers were still using standard and traditional strategies. Tell me more.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:33:23 AM

guys, what kind of marketing strategy is used here? I thought that knowledgeable marketers were still using standard and traditional strategies. Tell me more.
in fact, a new strategy is being used here, which has the greatest influence and potential. Moreover, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find an approach to consumers every day.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:37:39 AM

in fact, a new strategy is being used here, which has the greatest influence and potential. Moreover, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find an approach to consumers every day.
it is. Given that most people spend a lot of time on the Internet, it is becoming increasingly difficult to interest them. An Influencer strategy is used for these purposes. She has a greater return.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:41:44 AM

it is. Given that most people spend a lot of time on the Internet, it is becoming increasingly difficult to interest them. An Influencer strategy is used for these purposes. She has a greater return.
yes, that's right. But this particular project will be popular, I’m telling you exactly. The traditional market eventually changes to digital, so ownership of an Ovato coin will be the best.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 08:57:35 AM

friends, please also note that joining the community will give us benefits such as low transaction fees, large business transactions and others. The launch will be very soon, and soon we will all know.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:01:23 AM

friends, please also note that joining the community will give us benefits such as low transaction fees, large business transactions and others. The launch will be very soon, and soon we will all know.
yes, I also noticed that there is little information, so I look forward to launching the project to learn about additional benefits. But I know for sure that there is a function of receiving payments.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 09:05:10 AM

yes, I also noticed that there is little information, so I look forward to launching the project to learn about additional benefits. But I know for sure that there is a function of receiving payments.
that's right. And you can do it easily with the help of ready-made integrations and automatic conversion to EUR, USD or BTC.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:09:31 AM

that's right. And you can do it easily with the help of ready-made integrations and automatic conversion to EUR, USD or BTC.
this is a big plus, since the developers offer a ready-made system for accepting and using Ovato coins. I can also find out the details only after launch. Sorry, but have to wait.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:13:09 AM

friends, for now you can find a list of suppliers who will be ready to trade in goods and services for receiving Ovato coins. Like it or not, Ovato is a currency, money that needs to be distributed.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:17:12 AM

friends, for now you can find a list of suppliers who will be ready to trade in goods and services for receiving Ovato coins. Like it or not, Ovato is a currency, money that needs to be distributed.
I completely agree with you. Little is known about the project so far, but we know for sure that users will be able to receive rewards and bonuses even just for participating. Agree, this is cool!
ltcdice

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:21:41 AM

I completely agree with you. Little is known about the project so far, but we know for sure that users will be able to receive rewards and bonuses even just for participating. Agree, this is cool!
yes, that’s really cool! In this regard, an important question arises: how can I buy Ovato coins if the project is not yet fully launched? Or maybe they are already on some exchange?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 09:26:32 AM

unfortunately, I also do not see the list of exchanges, but Ovato can really be purchased through it. Developers can indicate the right direction, but again, it will only be after launch.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:30:19 AM

it seems to me that when joining communities of this kind it is necessary to purchase a wallet. Is it necessary to do it here or is this an optional event? Is anything known about this?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 09:34:16 AM

it seems to me that when joining communities of this kind it is necessary to purchase a wallet. Is it necessary to do it here or is this an optional event? Is anything known about this?
in general, as I understand from the information on the project, it is not necessary to purchase a wallet. It adds only an extra layer of security.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:39:02 AM

in general, as I understand from the information on the project, it is not necessary to purchase a wallet. It adds only an extra layer of security.
probably, in addition to security, control is also proposed, so it is worth considering these factors. It seems to me that it is better to purchase a wallet, although this is not a mandatory requirement.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:43:24 AM

it is a pity that there is no information about wallets yet either. I could at least find out which ones I can use now or perhaps I already have some of the offered assortment.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 09:49:28 AM

it is a pity that there is no information about wallets yet either. I could at least find out which ones I can use now or perhaps I already have some of the offered assortment.
yes, you are probably right. But you can find out about mining. To be more precise, you can get Ovato coins. Of course, you will receive a reward for this. Get started with mining.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:58:40 AM

yes, you are probably right. But you can find out about mining. To be more precise, you can get Ovato coins. Of course, you will receive a reward for this. Get started with mining.
maybe I'll really start with this. You only need to find out more about the awards and what needs to be done in order to get started. In a word, you need to wait for the launch of the platform.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 10:02:52 AM

maybe I'll really start with this. You only need to find out more about the awards and what needs to be done in order to get started. In a word, you need to wait for the launch of the platform.
that's right. Even the suppliers section is not yet available. But we, by the way, can subscribe to the newsletter to keep abreast of the latest news about the project. Tell me guys, do you do this often?

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: