Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR DAY TRADERS!  (Read 357 times)
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Hi guys. I really wanted to become a day trader to maximize my profits. Now, i wanna ask if how much do you earn in a day? How many coin charts do you usually monitor? Do you have a minimum charts to look at? Thanks
Usually i am scalping with only one altcoin a day,focused in just one active altcoin and you will eearn 10-15% gains daily,but if you dont know how to trade with technical analysis,i suggest start reading at investopedia because that website will guide on how to trade using technical analysis it is worth because most of the successful traders are using technical + fundamentals (news).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

If you are really a good trade who knows technical anaylsis you can make a lot of money everyday,a single coin which has good movements could give you 10-15% daily average gain,the challenge is how will you find a good coin to trade with? you need also to learn some technicals and fundamental analysis so your trade accuracy would be high.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

First you you should coung what sum do you want to gain every day, what percent of your depo you want to have daily. Imho stability is better than risk. I trade only one two pairs and usually take just 3-5 % a day. You cant do more than 10% every day it will burn you:) some days you have to wait. Put stop losses or you can start like long term investor:)

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

Hi guys. I really wanted to become a day trader to maximize my profits. Now, i wanna ask if how much do you earn in a day? How many coin charts do you usually monitor? Do you have a minimum charts to look at? Thanks

Have you ever considered using a trading bot, that might save alot of time and u can simply rely on your strategy for it.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

There is no fixed amount of profit that I make but let me tell you you can make 5 - 10% easily day trading coins which have some good amount of trading volume. Though you could also lose some percent a day. so if you are thinking this as a passive income opportunity then drop the idea now itself.

Blah blah
urikmarkov

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

nice thread, been interesting in day trading too
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

In order to become a day trader you should know the risks that anytime you will lose more than half of your money.
Another thing, you need to spend more time on monitoring on each sides of an Altcoin that you're going to trade.
Last but not the least, you should wear luck because me personally I do believe in luck because without it, no matter what you're doing, you always get what you deserve because you are a lucky one, otherwise, you'll ended with regrets.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

First start out to be a trader and then learn about the trading industry and then plan of becoming a day trader,it is not that east to become a day trader,if that was so easy,every one would have become one and made a lot of money,just check the market all the time and monitor the market with the help of bots or write your own program.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

take one or two coins first. This is how you will be able to find out how much time you need, how fast you can react and how well you can deal with stressfull situations. If you are okay, you may slowly start increasing coins amount.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

I am monitoring only one coin which has good movements everyday,and if you know what you are doing,technical and fundamental analysis will help you to have successful trades,an average trader could have easily get 10-15% gains daily but a marginal trader could have 300% a day but that is very risk because you could have a lot of gains but you can lose your investments in an instant too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

I'm too starting day trading and the first results made me happy. With a conservative strategy, even in the current market (the market is not very good for trading now), I earn 10% of the Deposit in month.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

Well, I sure hope that you really have thought this through well enough because clearly it is not as easy as what you think. This type of field required a lot of time and dedication from anyone looking to get into it. Not to mention all the knowledge and experience it requires from someone and that having or not having this can either be heaven and give you great returns or hell and rip you off of your capital and make you suffer big losses. So, I suggest you to just invest on sure coins if you have a good budget and use small amounts with your day trading plan as practice. Because I think that the risks in day trading is really not worth the gains you may get from it when you do not know that much about it yet.

Hope this helps you in any way, good day man.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

I think the less you follow coins the better for you. Choose the most volatile coin, for day trading, if you know technical analysis and everything about the coin, I mean news on a curtain coin you trade with. Don't choose many graphs to look at (that will get you to loss) and don't forget the more volatile the coin is, the more chance that you will make mistakes and losses, so don't forget stop losses and take profits, make them short. No one will tell you such an information, how much they earn per day, as one day can be profitable, the other day loss, that's a silly question. So good luck, just choose the most volatile and follow it

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

Day trading is for experienced people, it requires a lot of attention, time and hardwork. If you are new to it then you shouldn't be involved in many coins just start with a few of them so as to get some experience in the field.

UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

The real question is do you have the time and the will to track the charts all day? Well not all day but yeah. Trust me it's frustrating to do that in long term looking.

cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

Your gains will depends on your capability if you have some technical expertise you get can 10-15% gains daily which is 300-450% average gain per month,but if you dont have any background in trading i suggest start learning the basic first so you wont be wasting your money and effort to your trades,learn technical analysis first so you can easily win every trades you have.

Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

Nice Thread
i am also being interested in day trading
read almost every comments
All i learn that u need alot of time
its stressfull
and its base on TA more than FA

My question is what Indicators we use in TA for day trade and what chart time frame.
please guide
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Learn some basic technical analysis so wont be losing a lot of money with your trades,try to trade small amounts first if you arent not yet confident with your trading skills because you could lose anything if you trade without any proper knowledge,try investopedia because theres a lot of technical tutorials ther,usually i am trading only one coin per day and my average gain per day is 10-15%.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

I think for this trade it is best to use classic and stable trading pairs, and also try to master the trade of the bot ...
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

If you want to be a day trader, at least you should have enough capital for trading. Indeed if we become day trader, the profit that we get will always come. If for income, it depends on the capital we use.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: