Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR DAY TRADERS!  (Read 353 times)
Xfactor06 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

Hi guys. I really wanted to become a day trader to maximize my profits. Now, i wanna ask if how much do you earn in a day? How many coin charts do you usually monitor? Do you have a minimum charts to look at? Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

First of all you should be aware that to be a day-trader requires a lot of time and attention. A lot of stressed is involved as well especially if you're a newbie. And my recommendation is to stick to maximum 4-5 coins. Always chart BTC first. You can make huge money by day-trading but you can lose a lot as well. Good luck!  Wink
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

Day trader is really an time consuming activity since you need to check from time to time the prices of your coins, you as a newbie i'd advice to trade 3-4 coins because 5 or more will put you on stress, and always check BTC chart before anything else.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

Hi guys. I really wanted to become a day trader to maximize my profits. Now, i wanna ask if how much do you earn in a day? How many coin charts do you usually monitor? Do you have a minimum charts to look at? Thanks

I think it is almost impossible to say an exact amount for that. It depends on your trading skills and luck. In my opinion, you can make good profits by buying some altcoins which have low prices, but if you have no luck, you can not get profit by day trading.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Day trading is actually more harder to execute than it looks. You will need huge capital to get started and make decent profit. You need to act quick along with the market movement. Any mistake will make you suffer a huge capital loss. Time commitment is a big deal over here. Without knowledge or experience you will most likely defeated. I never tried day trading since the amount of time and patience needed is out of my reach.  

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

I used to be a day-trader.
I looked for opportunities in every up and down of prices.
after thinking, day-trader doesn't suit for me. because i am often to lose. now, I prefer to be a holder.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

u should know much about the charts if you want to be a daytrader, and have a time like more than 10 hours a day to starring at the charts in many markets
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

If you don't have any knowledge about day trading yet then I would not recommend it, when we say day trading we buy altcoins and sell it before the day ends (depending on how many coins you can monitor or you like to trade), it is easy just like that but it is hard to make profit because there is no guarantee that the coin/s you trade will increase its value within the day. How much you can earn? It depends on how much money you can trade and depends how much increase the coin you trade can reach, the more money you trade the more chances that you will earn more but also the more chances that you will lose huge part of it.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

The amount of money you can earn everyday from trading depend on how much money you can invest to trade. Beside don't trade too many coins, you just should care about 4 or 5 coins with high trading volume on any exchange cause it's good coin and has good potential to pump in a day or two. One more thing, don't buy anycoin when it has increased a lot in just a day cause after that there will be a big dump for these coin so if you buy it at that time, it'll be ATH price Smiley

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

I hope you know to be a very successful day trader, you need to be very discipline to grow your portfolio, someone said a profit of a range of 3-10% is enough for day trader daily, you just need to have a working strategy not to be burnt in the process

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

There is no average profit per day as it will depend on how the coin will behave. Google the meaning of VOLUME. Sometimes coins doesn't move that much per day so in the end, less profit or no trading activity on that day.

I suggest that don't take the word "day" as literal because day trading doesn't mean you have to do it everyday. Daytrades usually means "short term trades" so for now, study first how daytrading works and don't focus on how much it can give you per day.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

I don't think day trading could make you maximize profits. Day trading is only good for busy market and it doesn't happen everyday. But you have to try it yourself so you could learn for yourself. I believe 5 coins is too much for a day trade.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

actually day trading is stressful and you should always monitor the price of a particular coin. The news about the coin and its progress on roadmap. And you  should always have a list of potential coin that will boom in a certain time.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

Day trading is not fucking newcomers. first you have to go through a good market school, gain experience, temper your nerves. And only then a small deposit to start working as a day trader. Otherwise you will lose everything.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

It is very hard people open the trade once in while also get upset when loose the money when the price dumped to cheap in the market. You need to monitor the price changes on the all coin you open the trade.
Invest on coin always fluctuating and some potential cheap coin as well.
You will not get the any trouble after it.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

I'm certainly not a trader, so I can not say directly on this topic, but I think that you need to be prepared for the fact that you can lose all your balance on the deposit, so be prepared for this, but of course you can talk about earnings.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

Day trading can net you as much as you are willing to risk. However, most people think they can just day trade by charting. They don't track how well they are doing in reality and they never backtrack to try to figure out if their strategy is really working or not, especially if they have some idiot espousing the wonderfulness of some chart formation or another. Most day trading strategies involve following the crowd and momentum. The reason these work is because everyone believes they work. Right now they work extremely well in crypto day trading because most of the traders are newbs.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

Average profit of 10-20% is decent for a day trader. But you can easily be burned specially during your sleeping hours. I advise you to don't do it and just be a mid term trader which I am doing now.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

ise scalping method if u wanna be daily trader.
if u can read chart n market very well,maybe u can gain about 2-5% from your initial.
and also set stop loss for avoid big loss

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

You have to look at the charts for a long time and create your own trading strategy. Then, trade on the paper and achieve a good result, at least a month in a row. Then try to trade for little money...
Strictly following the trading strategy, it can become successful. But you know, it will take many months, and maybe years.

Yes, this is a difficult, intense activity. I left it in due time, because it was hard for me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: