Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical Bitcoins by Casascius  (Read 424 times)
giveaway (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:58:17 PM

I had some Casascius from when i blew 12 btc >.> (wasnt even above $20 when i did  this)

So i threw around the coins outside in baggies with info on bitcoin!

anyway...if you find one for some reason tell me theres 50 floating around i personally put them in 4 states. maybe i have a few in others
you never now Smiley
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 01:18:22 AM

If true, how generous and wonderful! The Bitcoin community thanks you for your gesture. Hopefully n00bs will do the finding and get hooked, rather than veterans doing the finding and bloating their existing two-, three- or greater-figure stash.

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
giveaway (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:41:29 AM

If true, how generous and wonderful! The Bitcoin community thanks you for your gesture. Hopefully n00bs will do the finding and get hooked, rather than veterans doing the finding and bloating their existing two-, three- or greater-figure stash.

i forgot i had them:) So i figure why not do something good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: