Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS - A genuine 100x coin  (Read 1380 times)
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

I won't write off this project for now because there are some positives about the project, but there are alot of questions the team need to answer, the prototype released do not do what the team was selling, which was a big concern to me, I read some things but will stop here because I don't want to be seen spreading FUD

Yes, CREDITS will be to the moon Smiley

They have the potential to be next x100. CREDITS are having working prototype of 1M/s blockchain and hit the hard cap very quickly.

So in fact neither of these things are true, they showcased their Alpha but have not yet released a prototype. They will release the Alpha code once they have ironed out some bugs, the Alpha only showed up to about 200,000 transactions per second but that's because there are many things they have not yet implemented because they did not have the time and resources to do it for the Alpha.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

Tokens unlock tomorrow, what do you think about the price? I'm expecting it to go at least 2x and never really drop below that price. I think we could see 5x in early trading (not tomorrow) if we can get some good exchange listings in the next month.

RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

Yes, I love this project. I'm also took part on this project. The project successfully attain there hardcap and I'm sure that everybody is very happy. I'm looking forward as well that the price of the coin will appreciate at the soonest. Good luck credits team.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

Tokens unlock tomorrow, what do you think about the price? I'm expecting it to go at least 2x and never really drop below that price. I think we could see 5x in early trading (not tomorrow) if we can get some good exchange listings in the next month.
At least it will be no more than 5x from the ico price. But credis doesn't need a lot of amount just like another shit blockchain platform like EOS. which runs by money whore. It looks good.
Alpha already tested by some people and it gets more than 200k TPS. But some people were accusing if that was not blockchain based project and that makes me confuse about the credit itself.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

where exchanger acceted credit coin
and until now coin still not distribution, so only prediction is very dificult credit coin price can reach 100x after listing in exchanger
shinyprize

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

First off, with a CEO like this I wouldn't touch this coin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chugunov-igor/

Second, why even bother participating in the ICO? EVERY ICO these past few months dumps as soon as it hits an exchange, and goes lower than ICO price. Buy some them.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:07:07 AM

How can you say that this coin will go 100x ? Theres no even an exchange for this coin.
People are predicting without any proof.

ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

I was going to invest in CREDITS as an ICO.  I was impressed by pretty much every facet of the project.  The shit show with the way the ICO was ran has kept me away for now.  It could be just a isolated incident but it's left a bad taste in my mouth so to speak.  Hopefully my doubts are unfounded and I'll be looking into a buy in position.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
S7C

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

I was going to invest in CREDITS as an ICO.  I was impressed by pretty much every facet of the project.  The shit show with the way the ICO was ran has kept me away for now.  It could be just a isolated incident but it's left a bad taste in my mouth so to speak.  Hopefully my doubts are unfounded and I'll be looking into a buy in position.

Agreed. A bit of a red flag. It's a wait for progress updates situation for me just now. If they can prove they're organised and prepared to carry out what was promised, then I would consider buying. Until then I'll monitor it closely.
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:09:20 AM

marketing is con ?

i think they are shilling everything related to their project , project is too much hyped .
we already have many projects of blockchain and many in lines , lets see how it goes.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:56:33 AM

Their ICO sold out extremely quickly. I think that current holders of Credits can see at least 4x returns if they sell tomorrow. I do expect the price to dip a bit after the first day, though.

shinyprize

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

WE ARE REINVENTING THE WHEEL!

OUR PROJECT IS BASED ON SIMPLICITY AND FUNCTIONALITY

SOON WEBSITE REDESIGN WITH A GIFT FOR ALL CONTRIBUTORS (200 ORBIS COINS ~ 100€)

1. The CEO has ONLY marketing/advertising experience. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/chugunov-igor/)
2. Pie-in-the-sky claims (see above)
3. Unrealistic roadmap timeline
4. They're solving what now? Wow. Groundbreaking.
5. "Discounts if you buy sooner!" - See all scam ICOs (https://imgur.com/a/ovfu2)http://
6. It's the next 100X coin! That's why I'm posting here! I'm just letting ya know.
7. A "gift" of no value if you shill for us!

That's it. Say hello to Tron 2.0.

p.s. But "WE ARE REINVENTING THE WHEEL" says it all.

IMO, AVOID.

People need to stop throwing money at ICOs like this. It makes it hard for legit coins to be taken seriously.
randythered

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

At least it will be no more than 5x from the ico price. But credis doesn't need a lot of amount just like another shit blockchain platform like EOS. which runs by money whore. It looks good.
Alpha already tested by some people and it gets more than 200k TPS. But some people were accusing if that was not blockchain based project and that makes me confuse about the credit itself.

It's because there's no proof yet that the alpha was operating on a blockchain instead of just having some code that generates fake transactions.

How can you say that this coin will go 100x ? Theres no even an exchange for this coin.
People are predicting without any proof.

Err... It's called speculation, there can't be proof. If you wait for proof to invest then you'll only get conned by ponzi schemes.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

Everything you have posted about Credits makes it a high value project but lets wait a little for the team to come up with the product, I'm sure it will come up with a matchless blockchain network of its own.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

One of their advantages for sure is that they have a great name to market.

If they can market that name well, of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if they paid a hefty sum for that domain name as well, which doesn't mean much other than the fact that they're probably dedicated into making this project work in the long run.

With the transaction costs being much higher than before in fiat terms, even with the current drop in tx fees, I think that these features are attractive. But they're not the only ongoing project targeting these issues either.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:28:10 AM

EOS even touched $10.9B Market Cap.. perhaps it was just increased that high based on speculation at the time. Cardano had gone into $32B at one stage. If we head into a new Bull Run and CREDITS is delivering a lot projects... companies launching their ICOs on their platform and leveraging their blockchain tech it could be a perfect storm. I don't think I can write them off at just $2B cap this year.. they could surpass that. I would definitely consider it a minimum goal and over $10 per CS of course. Wouldn't be shocked if through 2019 they hit $100 per CS.

Dont expect too much for now dude. I know this is really project and i hope i will buy it when it hit the exchange but i dont hope two much benefit.
Most real profit is maximum 5x of the price. Its amazing i think .
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:00:08 AM

I don't understand, they clam they don't use a blockchain like ethereum or bitcoin. What do they use instead?  Huh
crypto_villa

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:43:00 AM

I think the credits ico was not to bad. I participated and everyone was given a time to participate to avoid gas wars
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

I think the credits ico was not to bad. I participated and everyone was given a time to participate to avoid gas wars
Yes, that is true. Their projects are supported by many people, even broadcasters promoting their projects. As a result, we have seen the value of Credit.
An extremely successful ICO project in 2018. The future of Credit will grow even better thanks to the staffs who work very professionally.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
randythered

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

EOS even touched $10.9B Market Cap.. perhaps it was just increased that high based on speculation at the time. Cardano had gone into $32B at one stage. If we head into a new Bull Run and CREDITS is delivering a lot projects... companies launching their ICOs on their platform and leveraging their blockchain tech it could be a perfect storm. I don't think I can write them off at just $2B cap this year.. they could surpass that. I would definitely consider it a minimum goal and over $10 per CS of course. Wouldn't be shocked if through 2019 they hit $100 per CS.

Dont expect too much for now dude. I know this is really project and i hope i will buy it when it hit the exchange but i dont hope two much benefit.
Most real profit is maximum 5x of the price. Its amazing i think .

I think we'll see more than 5x before we even have a platform launch, at least as long as they can release some of the alpha code, enough to show that the 200k fps is verifiable. I wouldn't be surprised if we are already at about 20x before the platform even launches in June.

I don't understand, they clam they don't use a blockchain like ethereum or bitcoin. What do they use instead?  Huh

Right now the credits tokens are ERC20 tokens and operate on the ethereum blockchain but the credits project is about building their own blockchain, once that's complete then credits as well as hopefully many other tokens will operate on that blockchain.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: