Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS - A genuine 100x coin  (Read 1380 times)
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:29:36 AM

I don't know enough about the project to make a judgements. But to say they have only paid shillers is a bit too much imho. Otherwise how could they win the voting contest for OKEx listing over some serious competitors like zebi, dentacoin and pundix.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

I don't know enough about the project to make a judgements. But to say they have only paid shillers is a bit too much imho. Otherwise how could they win the voting contest for OKEx listing over some serious competitors like zebi, dentacoin and pundix.
I said also about cheap investors not only paid shillers.
You decided replying only on what suits you best.
You said nothing about the deleting posts from everyone except the ones who talk about moon prices, you said nothing about the self-moderated thread, and if you would follow the old thread too you would see only new fake accounts talking about stupid updates, predicting prices of 2400$ per coin and 1.000.000 TPS when projects working EVERY DAY for YEARS from other projects they can achieve at best few thousand only.
They couldnt even make a live Q&A video but they can achieve 1 mln TPS?
At least lately they show some progress thats why i dont say much. I ll wait to see the reviews of their new "secret code" that they shared with 350 devs.
It all depends on WHO is testing their code and if they are going to be objective testers or if they just get some profit for "good" news as youtube ico scam promoters and advisers who dont give a shit do.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

Yes, CREDITS will be to the moon Smiley

They have the potential to be next x100. CREDITS are having working prototype of 1M/s blockchain and hit the hard cap very quickly.

Credits had a some test for confirming of around 1mln trn per sec?
now i saw a nice trend, but in my first looking they team is not very strong- i dont saw from here oldschool programmers from others Big projects

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

Right now, the Credits team is very busy on finishing up the project. June is coming and all were waiting for the main release of CS.
The question would be, is it a disaster or miracle? 100k tps? 500k tps? 1M tps?   Cool

Let's just hope that there will be no delay or stalling.
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

I had a good idea about Credits, but it seems to me that they are a little behind the road maps. They made a very successful entry to the market but the rest did not come for the moment

bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

This project is overhyped scam garbage, I would stay far away from this one folks.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

This project is overhyped scam garbage, I would stay far away from this one folks.
scam garbage? why do you think that? what is your justification? I think they released beta already. Am i wrong?

npredtorch
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

scam garbage? why do you think that? what is your justification? I think they released beta already. Am i wrong?

Refer to this post that was made earlier:

"Credits have only paid shillers and cheap investors who try to convince everyone to buy so they can get a better price for their investment.
Now they made a SELF-MODERATED thread as they couldnt manage to handle the truth from reviews and the research that was made.
Now they delete every comment they dont agree with and they allow only their supporters and fake accounts to talk about moon prices, stupid updates and fake achievements about 1 million TPS etc.
Credits its not a project you can trust for long term. They behave really shady specially after they made the self-moderated thread.
75% of my posts gets deleted from cheus. Their bounty manager.
So you can get your own conclusion about how they operate."

Yes it is shady, actually it first started when they announced their project that they will have a million tps (the target tps is ridiculously high).

IMHO, it's a gamble if you'll invest on CS.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

i got some CREDITS tokens at a bounty event . their team is very professional . i have some confusion for tokens . the team quickly solved my problem . i like this project very much .
RickJansen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project, so I don't have clear idea for now. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting to trade into.
RickJansen

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

Credits have only paid shillers and cheap investors who try to convince everyone to buy so they can get a better price for their investment.
Now they made a SELF-MODERATED thread as they couldnt manage to handle the truth from reviews and the research that was made.
Now they delete every comment they dont agree with and they allow only their supporters and fake accounts to talk about moon prices, stupid updates and fake achievements about 1 million TPS etc.
Credits its not a project you can trust for long term. They behave really shady specially after they made the self-moderated thread.
75% of my posts gets deleted from cheus. Their bounty manager.
So you can get your own conclusion about how they operate.

You are spreading false lies and FUD to get cheap tokens.
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

sadly, they cant apply this without errors or delay on a hundred thousnd consumer all at once.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

Credits today had interaction with andhra pradesh government for setting up new operations as mentioned in their twitter we can expect more good news coming in
RickJansen

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

Awesome video! IBM director is giving his input on the code is enough validation!!!!

Credits News Digest is a real professional company...

How could this be a lie? Or exaggeration Can't believe it myself.

Ridiculous High quality OFFICE!!! You can examine, the business development teams from Credit who are going global.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbOqgjwwfjY
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

I said also about cheap investors not only paid shillers.
You decided replying only on what suits you best.
You said nothing about the deleting posts from everyone except the ones who talk about moon prices, you said nothing about the self-moderated thread, and if you would follow the old thread too you would see only new fake accounts talking about stupid updates, predicting prices of 2400$ per coin and 1.000.000 TPS when projects working EVERY DAY for YEARS from other projects they can achieve at best few thousand only.
They couldnt even make a live Q&A video but they can achieve 1 mln TPS?
At least lately they show some progress thats why i dont say much. I ll wait to see the reviews of their new "secret code" that they shared with 350 devs.
It all depends on WHO is testing their code and if they are going to be objective testers or if they just get some profit for "good" news as youtube ico scam promoters and advisers who dont give a shit do.

Well, i don't argue with some dirty marketing tricks they probably use. But these days everyone does sadly, TokenPay scamed bounty participants and that didn't prevent them from buying the bank or staying in top200. I only had some Credits bag from bounty campaign and don't follow the project very much to judge about the tech part. But the price and some updates, i meet on this forum or in Telegram from time to time, tell me it can't be all so bad. At least Credits have a strong community behind whatever cheap investors they are or not.

SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

I would advise you now to buy Pavo tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. Pavocoin brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

This coin if just a golden gem..

Prices are at the bottom, skyrocket soon with the launch of the app  Cool
npredtorch
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

Quoted from Credits article:
We are glad to announce that the development of the Credits blockchain platform is on its final stage and we are conducting a final internal test of smart contracts and the network stability. On July the 15th we are launching the pre-releases of the platform and working networks:

MainNet for the development of applications and services
TestNet for testing with the functions and MainNET tools.

So, July 15th is the announced date of the main net release of Credits (CS), what's your thoughts?
Will it really reach a 100x now that we're still on the bear market?

IMHO, 100x is impossible  Wink at this time.

Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

The good news is that Credits has just announced that Smart and Mainnet credit agreements have been released. People can try the network experience of the credits via the link: https://credits.com/en/Home/Node_V?download.
Credits Node installation tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v9MhvPFFu8
Credits smart contract creation tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-udA5tyiIIA
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

100X is not easy bro...!!! Credits is the most successful project in 2018.Their development is too much active and trying to growing their project.Credits launch own wallet and mainet & smart contract are now available https://credits.com/
This coin future are pretty good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: